There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

ummm..... perhaps because that would be off-topic & considered a deflection? :eusa_eh:

Oh, it's "off topic" that a leftist lesbian admits to molesting her 1 year old sister?

Wow, you Khmer Rouge types have not a hint of integrity - not a hint.

ummm..... perhaps because that would be off-topic & considered a deflection? :eusa_eh:

Oh, it's "off topic" that a leftist lesbian admits to molesting her 1 year old sister?

What are your thoughts about Lena Dunham's admission of what she did to her baby sister?
I've heard two different versions of this one....which is the truth?

What are your thoughts about Lena Dunham's admission of what she did to her baby sister?

She did things I would never have done had I had a sister. She claims she was raised in a sexually healthy environment, but I don't think kissing your baby sister while you pleasure yourself is healthy.
Just my opinion.

She sexually molested her sister - and is proud of it. To the left, that makes her a hero.
How old was she? How old was her sister? What form did the sexual molestation take? ...........since you read her book and all....and since the three things I asked are "conditions" RWrs have put forward as excuses in the Josh Duggar case.

She did things I would never have done had I had a sister. She claims she was raised in a sexually healthy environment, but I don't think kissing your baby sister while you pleasure yourself is healthy.
Just my opinion.
Ugh...yeah, that's creepy.....

Just my opinion.
Mine as well. It's sick and she also deserves punishment. Just like Josh Duggar.

that must be why YOU are defending him, right?

That must be why you're a lying pile of shit, sock.

Someone wipe a pigs ass with you, after the pig took a big shit, sock?

is there anything a poor poor persecuted Christian with an agenda won't excuse?

Is there anything you sexually repressed, sick fucks won't openly lie about?
And.............even more christian behavior.

Just my opinion.
Mine as well. It's sick and she also deserves punishment. Just like Josh Duggar.
The more I hear, I agree.......but what punishment has Josh Duggar gotten?

Forum List

Back