There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

I now have no problem condemning this Dunham person.....no problem at all. No excuses whatsoever. Can the RWrs around here say the same about Josh Duggar, or is it "more excuses and deflections" time?

Josh Duggar did something wrong, and was put in treatment for it.

Now you filthy demagogues dig it up 15 years later and make a huge case out of it.

Y'all are some sick fucks - you know that, right?

What exactly was the treatment?

[
Real Christians forgive transgressions when the person asks for forgiveness and shows sincere remorse for their sins as Josh Duggar did. It is rather obvious you know NOTHING about Christians so give it up.

I'm not a Christian, and I won't forgive these Khmer Rouge piles of shit for their filthy demagoguery.

So you're a hypocrite.

I think we should make sure those girls are thoroughly humiliated and the world reminded on a daily basis that they were felt up by their brother 12 years ago. Don't you agree?
Who cares what the world thinks?

The Duggar sisters have to live in this world, so there are two people who care what the people in their world think. They probably don't really care what bigoted assholes like you think of them.
Why did they go on TV and expose themselves?

They went on TV to defend themselves and let bigots like you know they forgave their brother.
Defend themselves? The only defense they needed was against their brother.

If being against pedos is bigotry I'm a happy bigot.

You don't even know what a pedophile is. I will educate you. A pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to young children. A 14 or 15 year old who is curious is not an adult. I will stick with considering you an ignorant bigot.

I now have no problem condemning this Dunham person.....no problem at all. No excuses whatsoever. Can the RWrs around here say the same about Josh Duggar, or is it "more excuses and deflections" time?

Now you filthy demagogues dig it up 15 years later and make a huge case out of it.

Hanging out with a pedo for a few months was the treatment.

The Duggar sisters have to live in this world, so there are two people who care what the people in their world think. They probably don't really care what bigoted assholes like you think of them.

They went on TV to defend themselves and let bigots like you know they forgave their brother.

You don't even know what a pedophile is. I will educate you. A pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to young children. A 14 or 15 year old who is curious is not an adult. I will stick with considering you an ignorant bigot.
A 14/15 year old is sexually an adult.

And let's not forget, Josh Duggar himself has not appeared on TV. Mommy and Daddy spoke for him because, you know, he's only 27.

Oh, and let's not forget, 3 of AT LEAST 5 victims have not spoken out. That is actually far more telling that those who have. On FOX. In a cushy, "we love you, say whatever you want" softball interview.

Some people must absolutely defend the indefensible, no matter what.

And some people forgive wrongdoing, Christian hating bigots don't. If the shoe fits, wear it!
AFTER the law has been applied you can do all of your "rw jesus forgives you" nonsense :talktothehand:

There was no arrest, indictment or trial of Josh Duggar, therefore what law are you referring too?

Is a 15 year old with an erection who is molesting his 5 year old baby sister a pedophile or just curious?
Why is he curious at that age?

Yes they are.

Is a 15 year old with an erection who is molesting his 5 year old baby sister a pedophile or just curious?

So you were present and observed his response?

Why didn't you stop it?

You Khmer Rouge types are some SICK fuckers...

The parents didn't think it was okay either. They sent Josh out of the home to get therapy.

Look at Ravi distorting the truth once again. Shocking.

His therapy consisted of a remodel job for a friend and fellow pervert.

that must be why YOU are defending him, right?

is there anything a poor poor persecuted Christian with an agenda won't excuse?

That must be why you're a lying pile of shit, sock.

Someone wipe a pigs ass with you, after the pig took a big shit, sock?

Is there anything you sexually repressed, sick fucks won't openly lie about?

aww you always sound angry. hahaha at you!

here, i'm going to type.real.slow.just.for.you.

sexual abuse of children is wrong ALWAYS period.

PS calling me Rav's sock when you know it is not true..? there's a WORD for that. ;)
Yeah...."stupid".

Where has anyone said sexual abuse of children is not wrong?

Hanging out with a pedo for a few months was the treatment.

Another lie.

So you were present and observed his response?

Why didn't you stop it?

You Khmer Rouge types are some SICK fuckers...

You're response is juvenile, and it is evident that you are unable to be conversant with adults.

Forum List

Back