There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

You are a foul-mouthed drama queen; someone who says one thing and when that doesn't work for your advantage, you say something else hoping no one will notice.

You are simply a liar.

Another leftist who lies in hopes of slandering and libeling the enemies of the party.

You're a scumbag - you know this, right?

And let's not forget, Josh Duggar himself has not appeared on TV. Mommy and Daddy spoke for him because, you know, he's only 27.

Oh, and let's not forget, 3 of AT LEAST 5 victims have not spoken out. That is actually far more telling that those who have. On FOX. In a cushy, "we love you, say whatever you want" softball interview.

Some people must absolutely defend the indefensible, no matter what.

And some people forgive wrongdoing, Christian hating bigots don't. If the shoe fits, wear it!

People who are railing on their stunning lack or morals or ethics are not "Christian hating bigots". Quit hiding behind your religion to justify something as gross and non-halakhic as sexual abuse. Real Christians are reaming this family a new asshole, and it deserves one, too. Real Christians are not putting up with this nonsense.

Real Christians forgive transgressions when the person asks for forgiveness and shows sincere remorse for their sins as Josh Duggar did. It is rather obvious you know NOTHING about Christians so give it up.
So...if I murdered someone and then asked for forgiveness....and "show sincere remorse" for that murder.....it's all forgiven? Cool.

If you are arrested for murder and you are tried and convicted, you can be forgiven. The law does not do the forgiving, that is up to God.

And when did Josh get arrested?

You are a foul-mouthed drama queen; someone who says one thing and when that doesn't work for your advantage, you say something else hoping no one will notice.

You are simply a liar.

Another leftist who lies in hopes of slandering and libeling the enemies of the party.

"Another leftist who lies in hopes of slandering and libeling the enemies of the party."
Who are the enemies?

I'm not sure if you are simple-minded or what ...

I'm fully sure that you're simple minded.

I'm also sure that you have no integrity whatsoever.

Another scumbag leftist lying to defame enemies of the party.

The way resident rw'ers are falling over themselves w/ their "yabut" apologist statements is cringe worthy in itself

Indeed.

It's just plain old sad.
The Duggar sisters have to live in this world, so there are two people who care what the people in their world think. They probably don't really care what bigoted assholes like you think of them.
Why did they go on TV and expose themselves?

And let's not forget, Josh Duggar himself has not appeared on TV. Mommy and Daddy spoke for him because, you know, he's only 27.

Oh, and let's not forget, 3 of AT LEAST 5 victims have not spoken out. That is actually far more telling that those who have. On FOX. In a cushy, "we love you, say whatever you want" softball interview.

Some people must absolutely defend the indefensible, no matter what.

And some people forgive wrongdoing, Christian hating bigots don't. If the shoe fits, wear it!

People who are railing on their stunning lack or morals or ethics are not "Christian hating bigots". Quit hiding behind your religion to justify something as gross and non-halakhic as sexual abuse. Real Christians are reaming this family a new asshole, and it deserves one, too. Real Christians are not putting up with this nonsense.
You have no idea what a real Christian is or how one would feel about all this.

Oh, I know enough real Christians to know that they would never put up with this kind of sickness like the sickness in the Duggar family.

But I do indeed find your hubris interesting. Are you aware that hubris is a major sin?

The parents didn't think it was okay either. They sent Josh out of the home to get therapy.

Look at Ravi distorting the truth once again. Shocking.

His therapy consisted of a remodel job for a friend and fellow pervert.

He was sent to IBLP in Arkansas. Which BTW is also an organization the government uses to rehab inmates.

The Duggar's learned about him molesting his sister in 2002. They did nothing about it. They say disciplined him at home. According to Wiki, In March 2003, Jim Bob and Michelle learned of additional incidents and victims with Josh confessing he had touched their breast and genital region, while they slept and in a few cases while awake, and that this abuse included a much younger sister, who according to the Duggars, didn't understand she had been improperly touched. At this time, Jim Bob said he shared his concerns with church elders

Still no fucking police report!

Jim Bob told police that he had enrolled Josh in a program consisting of physical labor and counseling, after consulting with his church's leadership. Michelle said that Josh had been sent away from home for a period of three months to work for a family friend who was remodeling a building. Later reports suggest that Josh may have been sent to a facility in Little Rock, Arkansas, owned by the Institute in Basic Life Principles, a ministry and adolescent training program founded by Bill Gothard, who was a Duggar family friend. Bill Gothard was later ousted from the Institute in 2014, amid allegations that Gothard had sexually harassed a number of women and on several occasions failed to report knowledge of child sexual abuse.

He went to IBLP from March 17 ,2003 through July 19,2003. All your little left rag mags have confirmed this.

Name the person who he was sent away to.

And that's the same program founded by Bill Gothard, friend of the Duggar's, who was later ousted from the Institute in 2014, amid allegations that Gothard had sexually harassed a number of women and on several occasions failed to report knowledge of child sexual abuse

[
"Another leftist who lies in hopes of slandering and libeling the enemies of the party."
Who are the enemies?

Duggar, clearly. But I suspect you would lie about anyone the hate sites told you to lie about. Who is on the KOS hit list today?

Oooh...it's on the internet " eye roll ".

Rati is a fucking liar, a completely reprehensible pile of shit.

The counseling Duggar went to was modeled thus.

Counseling_Sexual_Abuse-e1366186399324.jpeg

What Did Josh Duggar s Counseling Look Like

Calling the counselor a pedophile is exactly the level of Pol Pot slander and libel expected from complete scum like Rati.

You've just given us a great example of why Christian extremists are so fucked up.

GMAFB. He said I was a prude because I found it bad behavior.

You are a prude because you come unglued that children are sexually curious, You have no sense of proportion and seek to fan flames that long ago went out.

You do it because you seek to attack enemies of the party.

I find you FAR more creepy and disturbing than I do Josh Duggar - he got treatment - perhaps you should seek the same.
How many more posts will you make claiming that a teenager assaulting a five year old is simple sexual curiosity?
Agreed. Their agenda is transparent. This all came about because of the target rich environment home schooling engenders. VERY ironic considering the rw'ers continual drum beat attack on normal education.
These two make D4E look normal.

Oh, that's scary...

You are simply a liar.

Who are the enemies?
He sees everyone in black/white terms...either you agree with him, or you're the enemy.

Can't Rati put you in the washer, sock? That pig shit reeks...:cheeky-smiley-018:

that's probably just your filthy fist, so stanky from all the sock asses you're up in all day just to attack liberals on the internet.

to 'censor' your magical mystery act would truly be a crime against creative genius..huh? :lol:

is there any disgusting behavior you wouldn't excuse in pursuit of your political agenda?

Forum List

Back