There is still 14 investigation and dozen's of Pumpkin man charges that are still in progress

Don't have to go too far.
View attachment 258593
What was the outcome in court??

You don't know? What you should know is that it's an ongoing matter.

Trump Foundation Will Dissolve, Accused of ‘Shocking Pattern of Illegality’
Ahhh it’s ongoing lol let me know how that works out for ya

Ongoing means possible charges?
So he didn’t break any laws?

Read the link, dope.

Read the link, dope.
I did he broke no laws so what are you yapping about

Lets just look at one of them,The scum bag foundation, it was put together for him to contribute to the needy. Taking money from Profits from the Art of the deal which the real writer and publisher are total embarrassed over but they did tell us that scumbag didn't write any part of the book and that it was endless lies. He himself bought tens of thousand of his own book to hump up the sales to be on the best seller list. The person who looked into the scum bag foundation is the one who put everything on the table. By the way he won a Pulitzer in writing the truth about scum Bag. The court shut the foundation down and Kept 1.5 million dollars that was still in the fund. Scum bag couldn't get it back. By the way scum bag crawled away from this con as quietly as he could. Fact new York can't wait for the day scum bag is out of office, he goes directly to the New York courts and has no way of getting out of this theft by swindle. He was in total charge of the Scum Bag foundation. No one else can be had it was all Scum bag Add in the other New York charges and before the other 10 courts will bring him in ,New York wants him in jail there. , they hate him as all good American should and want to bury this criminal as all good Americans should. Him and his Nazi wannabees are toast.

Oh boy, you're on the right track here. That foundation gave less than 10% of the hundreds of millions they have been given over the years.........

Oh...wait....that was the CLINTON FOUNDATION!

OH DOPY ME!
Oh dopey you just proved that point , big big difference everything you say is a lie and everything I said is the truth. That's the norm for your hate group. Without those lies and the ignorance of scum bags followers you would have no party at all. Every fact check on them shows what a liar you people are and every agency that exists to grade the performance of these foundations says that your a liar. Like it has to be proved to anyone who thinks. Your hate group is toast. I get to watch it slowly die of hatred. I'll prove that you have no clue, tell us the difference between a operating foundation vs. a non-operating foundation. Without understanding that you have zero clue what your talking about.

Read the link, dope.

Sure, that's why the foundation was shutdown, it's assets seized and the Trump family is barred from serving on the board of any charity. :cuckoo:

So how many do you think he will be found guilty of. I say half and probably some will be consolidated. My guess is his son and son in-law will go down also. I would hope they get to his family before they get to him, it will be a gas watching his family give up their father for lower sentences.

IMPEACH

DO IT...what are you waiting for, cowards????
Why would we have to do that, the charges are waiting for this piece of shit the day he walks out of office, The patty wagon will be at the white house front door, It will be a beautiful thing.

So how many do you think he will be found guilty of. I say half and probably some will be consolidated. My guess is his son and son in-law will go down also. I would hope they get to his family before they get to him, it will be a gas watching his family give up their father for lower sentences.

You sure are a blockhead.

More investigations? How many do you need before you finally realize you are pissing up a rope.

Trump was cleared by the Mueller report. Get over it. He'll be re-elected in 2020 and you will have four more years to bitch, moan and complain. Enjoy.

Hope you enjoy the golden shower as well.
What a joke Scum bag was in no way cleared by Mueller, he handed all the information over to the group that has to charge him. He can't . I always feel good knowing that the stupidity is on the other side of the isle.

If NOTHING else happens, we got a much better look at what was done to us in 2016. We have a better understanding of the depth of Russia's interference into our electoral process...even though Donnie (can't win without help from Russia) Trump wont DO anything about it.

Also quite a few crooked actors in Trump's orbit have gone to prison. Mueller helped "drain the swamp" where Crooked Donnie Two Scoops won't.

And finally, if nothing else happens in the Trump Crime family world (and I doubt that's the case), Trump University is no longer scamming housewives, veterans and other hard-working Americans out of their money AND Trump's fake charity is no longer a front for his crooked enterprise. (Icing on that cake is that no Trump can sit on a charity board for a decade)
Looks like there is going to be investigations into Obama's seedy administration, also.
The Clinton Foundation will also be scrutinized. Let's clean the swamp.

Okay, have fun with that.
Don't be naive....

If NOTHING else happens, we got a much better look at what was done to us in 2016. We have a better understanding of the depth of Russia's interference into our electoral process...even though Donnie (can't win without help from Russia) Trump wont DO anything about it.

Also quite a few crooked actors in Trump's orbit have gone to prison. Mueller helped "drain the swamp" where Crooked Donnie Two Scoops won't.

And finally, if nothing else happens in the Trump Crime family world (and I doubt that's the case), Trump University is no longer scamming housewives, veterans and other hard-working Americans out of their money AND Trump's fake charity is no longer a front for his crooked enterprise. (Icing on that cake is that no Trump can sit on a charity board for a decade)
Looks like there is going to be investigations into Obama's seedy administration, also.

Okay, have fun with that.
Don't be naive....

Good advice. You should take it.

... and still no Russian connection
From Mueller
  1. Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort had several shady connections with people who worked for or with the Russian government.
  2. Several Trump staffers, including Trump’s son Don Jr., were willing to work with Russians to get dirt on Hillary Clinton and other top Democrats.
  3. And Trump was working on a lucrative real estate deal in Moscow — and his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, was the main negotiator. Cohen reached out to top Vladimir Putin officials to help grease the wheels. (The deal didn’t end up going through.)

Read the link, dope.

Sure, that's why the foundation was shutdown, it's assets seized and the Trump family is barred from serving on the board of any charity. :cuckoo:
So no convictions yet .. just a angry NY democrat lol

Definition of stupid ,thinking that the action of someone justify's the action of someone else.

Read the link, dope.

So no convictions yet .. just a angry NY democrat lol
Yup a honest state court system waiting for the day scum bag walks out the door to charge the pig with many charges that he can't get around.

There are no legitimate investigations. There is only democrat fury. This would have been done to any Republican that won. Democrats are of a mind toward tyranny and they won't be stopped.
It's not tyrannical to appose a hate group camouflaged as a political party, don't you know that.

Definition of stupid ,thinking that the action of someone justify's the action of someone else.
The definition of Stooopid is you thinking the democrats have clean hands. :auiqs.jpg:

Lets just look at one of them,The scum bag foundation, it was put together for him to contribute to the needy. Taking money from Profits from the Art of the deal which the real writer and publisher are total embarrassed over but they did tell us that scumbag didn't write any part of the book and that it was endless lies. He himself bought tens of thousand of his own book to hump up the sales to be on the best seller list. The person who looked into the scum bag foundation is the one who put everything on the table. By the way he won a Pulitzer in writing the truth about scum Bag. The court shut the foundation down and Kept 1.5 million dollars that was still in the fund. Scum bag couldn't get it back. By the way scum bag crawled away from this con as quietly as he could. Fact new York can't wait for the day scum bag is out of office, he goes directly to the New York courts and has no way of getting out of this theft by swindle. He was in total charge of the Scum Bag foundation. No one else can be had it was all Scum bag Add in the other New York charges and before the other 10 courts will bring him in ,New York wants him in jail there. , they hate him as all good American should and want to bury this criminal as all good Americans should. Him and his Nazi wannabees are toast.
The foundation was never intended to contribute to the needy. It was an accounting function to keep profits from the Art of the Deal from being income. The entire action against him was because he won and Hillary lost. Democrats are of a mind toward tyranny. It will take force to stop them.
Now this is funny

Don't have to go too far.
View attachment 258593

You can spew all the ignorance you want , all your telling us is that you don't know whats in the Mueller report. Par for your hate group.

The definition of Stooopid is you thinking the democrats have clean hands. :auiqs.jpg:
To repeat myself , you don't seem to understand the English language , you can't justify the action of what someone does by the actions of others.

Read the link, dope.
No you didn't, you are just like the rest of your hate group, as a party you couldn't or wouldn't exist without lies and distortions.

Forum List

Back