There is still 14 investigation and dozen's of Pumpkin man charges that are still in progress

Ahhh it’s ongoing lol let me know how that works out for ya

Ongoing means possible charges?
So he didn’t break any laws?

Read the link, dope.
I did he broke no laws so what are you yapping about

Sure, that's why the foundation was shutdown, it's assets seized and the Trump family is barred from serving on the board of any charity. :cuckoo:
The foundation was shut down because the New York AG went to court to stop the winding up and dissolution several years ago. A court order kept it alive until the state could get some publicity by ordering it closed. New York is just a democrat corrupt criminal enterprise. That's why people are leaving.

If NOTHING else happens, we got a much better look at what was done to us in 2016. We have a better understanding of the depth of Russia's interference into our electoral process...even though Donnie (can't win without help from Russia) Trump wont DO anything about it.

Also quite a few crooked actors in Trump's orbit have gone to prison. Mueller helped "drain the swamp" where Crooked Donnie Two Scoops won't.

And finally, if nothing else happens in the Trump Crime family world (and I doubt that's the case), Trump University is no longer scamming housewives, veterans and other hard-working Americans out of their money AND Trump's fake charity is no longer a front for his crooked enterprise. (Icing on that cake is that no Trump can sit on a charity board for a decade)
Looks like there is going to be investigations into Obama's seedy administration, also.
The Clinton Foundation will also be scrutinized. Let's clean the swamp.
Definition of stupid ,thinking that the action of someone justify's the action of someone else.
The definition of Stooopid is you thinking the democrats have clean hands. :auiqs.jpg:
To repeat myself , you don't seem to understand the English language , you can't justify the action of what someone does by the actions of others.
You might go back and read what I posted then. I didn't justify anything, you just projected what you wanted to by using my post. sad

Ahhh it’s ongoing lol let me know how that works out for ya

Read the link, dope.
No you didn't, you are just like the rest of your hate group, as a party you couldn't or wouldn't exist without lies and distortions.
You are what your party is....a hate group, dude. TDS runs unabated with you and your ilk.

Read the link, dope.

Sure, that's why the foundation was shutdown, it's assets seized and the Trump family is barred from serving on the board of any charity. :cuckoo:
The foundation was shut down because the New York AG went to court to stop the winding up and dissolution several years ago. A court order kept it alive until the state could get some publicity by ordering it closed. New York is just a democrat corrupt criminal enterprise. That's why people are leaving.
The nonsense we have to look at on these forums. The mandate the Mueller had is not present in the New York investigation. They can go anywhere it leads them. Scum bag is toast , his family is toast and everyone of his criminal group is toast in New York.

If NOTHING else happens, we got a much better look at what was done to us in 2016. We have a better understanding of the depth of Russia's interference into our electoral process...even though Donnie (can't win without help from Russia) Trump wont DO anything about it.

Also quite a few crooked actors in Trump's orbit have gone to prison. Mueller helped "drain the swamp" where Crooked Donnie Two Scoops won't.

And finally, if nothing else happens in the Trump Crime family world (and I doubt that's the case), Trump University is no longer scamming housewives, veterans and other hard-working Americans out of their money AND Trump's fake charity is no longer a front for his crooked enterprise. (Icing on that cake is that no Trump can sit on a charity board for a decade)
Looks like there is going to be investigations into Obama's seedy administration, also.
Definition of stupid ,thinking that the action of someone justify's the action of someone else.
The definition of Stooopid is you thinking the democrats have clean hands. :auiqs.jpg:
To repeat myself , you don't seem to understand the English language , you can't justify the action of what someone does by the actions of others.
You might go back and read what I posted then. I didn't justify anything, you just projected what you wanted to by using my post. sad
Again for the people who need things repeated to start sinking in- To repeat myself , you don't seem to understand the English language , you can't justify the action of what someone does by the actions of others. I know exactly what you said and so does everyone else.

So how many do you think he will be found guilty of. I say half and probably some will be consolidated. My guess is his son and son in-law will go down also. I would hope they get to his family before they get to him, it will be a gas watching his family give up their father for lower sentences.
English is your second language, huh.

Read the link, dope.

So no convictions yet .. just a angry NY democrat lol

A sitting president cannot be indicted. Right?

Again for the people who need things repeated to start sinking in- To repeat myself , you don't seem to understand the English language , you can't justify the action of what someone does by the actions of others. I know exactly what you said and so does everyone else.
I believe it's you that can't speak English. Your header is grammatically atrocious.

Read the link, dope.

Correct.

Read the link, dope.

Yep.....that's it. No fraud at all. :cuckoo:

So how many do you think he will be found guilty of. I say half and probably some will be consolidated. My guess is his son and son in-law will go down also. I would hope they get to his family before they get to him, it will be a gas watching his family give up their father for lower sentences.
The POS will sue the judges the lawyers That's his A material , sue

You don't read well....some remedial training in comprehension will go far with you, bender.

Read the link, dope.

Correct.

Great. Thank you.
That means there will be no charges as long as he's president. No?

Yeah nobody cares. The left's continued harassment of the president has pushed the world to the point where now, they just assume every *investigation* is a fraud.

Yet you idiots keep doing it. Blissfully ignorant that every time you do, you line up your own jokers for prison.

Yeah nobody cares. The left's continued harassment of the president has pushed the world to the point where now, they just assume every *investigation* is a fraud.

Yet you idiots keep doing it. Blissfully ignorant that every time you do, you line up your own jokers for prison.

Remember "individual 1"?
That is not "The left's continued harassment". That's the real deal. His co- conspirator is going to prison for it.

Correct.

Great. Thank you.
That means there will be no charges as long as he's president. No?
Correct.

Read the link, dope.

No. That's what the impeachment process is for. The house votes for impeachment. Then it goes to the senate for trial. The Senate can then adjudge the president removed from office. Now he can be indicted.

Democrats believe they can find some nugget in Tiffany Trump's credit card records.

You don't read well....some remedial training in comprehension will go far with you, bender.
Won't wash buddy, you are simply just another hate party member that thinks you can justify what scum Bag does by what Clinton or Obama did, hell it's becoming the only argument you cowboys have.

Not true at all , as the evidence keeps on coming in there are more and more people realizing the obvious and that include people from your hate party are shifting also. Largest group of people leaving this country in history and their reason when asked is Pres Scum Bag. You haters will stay with him because he is a hater just like you. He is speaking your language. People who have the capacity to think are moving away and there is no way to argue that. The sick part and the thing that turns my stomach the most ,is the fact that I didn't realize there was such hatred in this country , enough to elect your hate candidate.

Forum List

Back