There is still 14 investigation and dozen's of Pumpkin man charges that are still in progress

The crazy part is literally every associate around him is going to jail but these haters still think scum bag is a honest good guy and not a criminal.

So how many do you think he will be found guilty of. I say half and probably some will be consolidated. My guess is his son and son in-law will go down also. I would hope they get to his family before they get to him, it will be a gas watching his family give up their father for lower sentences.
Yeah nobody cares. The left's continued harassment of the president has pushed the world to the point where now, they just assume every *investigation* is a fraud.

Yet you idiots keep doing it. Blissfully ignorant that every time you do, you line up your own jokers for prison.
Not true at all , as the evidence keeps on coming in there are more and more people realizing the obvious and that include people from your hate party are shifting also. Largest group of people leaving this country in history and their reason when asked is Pres Scum Bag. You haters will stay with him because he is a hater just like you. He is speaking your language. People who have the capacity to think are moving away and there is no way to argue that. The sick part and the thing that turns my stomach the most ,is the fact that I didn't realize there was such hatred in this country , enough to elect your hate candidate.

yeah, it is true.
You people have cognitive issues caused by years of blind submission to propagandists.

If NOTHING else happens, we got a much better look at what was done to us in 2016. We have a better understanding of the depth of Russia's interference into our electoral process...even though Donnie (can't win without help from Russia) Trump wont DO anything about it.

Also quite a few crooked actors in Trump's orbit have gone to prison. Mueller helped "drain the swamp" where Crooked Donnie Two Scoops won't.

And finally, if nothing else happens in the Trump Crime family world (and I doubt that's the case), Trump University is no longer scamming housewives, veterans and other hard-working Americans out of their money AND Trump's fake charity is no longer a front for his crooked enterprise. (Icing on that cake is that no Trump can sit on a charity board for a decade)
... and still no Russian connection

Didn't read the Mueller report did you?

The Barr summary (that wasn't a summary) didn't even say that.

[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

But there were PLENTY of Russia "connections"

The Mueller Report Shows All the Bizarre Ways Russia Reached Out to the Trump Campaign

So how many do you think he will be found guilty of. I say half and probably some will be consolidated. My guess is his son and son in-law will go down also. I would hope they get to his family before they get to him, it will be a gas watching his family give up their father for lower sentences.
Yeah nobody cares. The left's continued harassment of the president has pushed the world to the point where now, they just assume every *investigation* is a fraud.

Yet you idiots keep doing it. Blissfully ignorant that every time you do, you line up your own jokers for prison.
Not true at all , as the evidence keeps on coming in there are more and more people realizing the obvious and that include people from your hate party are shifting also. Largest group of people leaving this country in history and their reason when asked is Pres Scum Bag. You haters will stay with him because he is a hater just like you. He is speaking your language. People who have the capacity to think are moving away and there is no way to argue that. The sick part and the thing that turns my stomach the most ,is the fact that I didn't realize there was such hatred in this country , enough to elect your hate candidate.

yeah, it is true.
You people have cognitive issues caused by years of blind submission to propagandists.
This always has to make you laugh when these cowboys believe what scum bag says , and their sources for all information is Fox Crap news and Rush Fatty. This is good shit , you can't make this up.

If NOTHING else happens, we got a much better look at what was done to us in 2016. We have a better understanding of the depth of Russia's interference into our electoral process...even though Donnie (can't win without help from Russia) Trump wont DO anything about it.

Also quite a few crooked actors in Trump's orbit have gone to prison. Mueller helped "drain the swamp" where Crooked Donnie Two Scoops won't.

And finally, if nothing else happens in the Trump Crime family world (and I doubt that's the case), Trump University is no longer scamming housewives, veterans and other hard-working Americans out of their money AND Trump's fake charity is no longer a front for his crooked enterprise. (Icing on that cake is that no Trump can sit on a charity board for a decade)

[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

The Mueller Report Shows All the Bizarre Ways Russia Reached Out to the Trump Campaign
At least 17 Trump associates had contacts with Russians or Wikileaks, which released hacked documents, during the campaign or transition,

with at least 100 face-to-face interactions, phone calls or electronic messages with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures and at least 51 individual communications.

The president's supporters point out that interactions with foreign nationals are routine during any White House campaign, but three Trump associates have now admitted lying about these encounters.

And the big question who is going to be Scum Bags jail buddy's You know his Butt buddies .

scum bags jail budies.png
'

Is this like how you guessed Trump would be found guilty of Russian collusion by Mueller?

Lets just look at one of them,The scum bag foundation, it was put together for him to contribute to the needy. Taking money from Profits from the Art of the deal which the real writer and publisher are total embarrassed over but they did tell us that scumbag didn't write any part of the book and that it was endless lies. He himself bought tens of thousand of his own book to hump up the sales to be on the best seller list. The person who looked into the scum bag foundation is the one who put everything on the table. By the way he won a Pulitzer in writing the truth about scum Bag. The court shut the foundation down and Kept 1.5 million dollars that was still in the fund. Scum bag couldn't get it back. By the way scum bag crawled away from this con as quietly as he could. Fact new York can't wait for the day scum bag is out of office, he goes directly to the New York courts and has no way of getting out of this theft by swindle. He was in total charge of the Scum Bag foundation. No one else can be had it was all Scum bag Add in the other New York charges and before the other 10 courts will bring him in ,New York wants him in jail there. , they hate him as all good American should and want to bury this criminal as all good Americans should. Him and his Nazi wannabees are toast.

Oh boy, you're on the right track here. That foundation gave less than 10% of the hundreds of millions they have been given over the years.........

Oh...wait....that was the CLINTON FOUNDATION!

OH DOPY ME!

DTv1SEDVQAANRtc.jpg
What did they do with all those many billions?

At least 17 Trump associates had contacts with Russians or Wikileaks, which released hacked documents, during the campaign or transition,

with at least 100 face-to-face interactions, phone calls or electronic messages with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures and at least 51 individual communications.

The president's supporters point out that interactions with foreign nationals are routine during any White House campaign, but three Trump associates have now admitted lying about these encounters.

And the big question who is going to be Scum Bags jail buddy's You know his Butt buddies .

View attachment 258760 '
Mueller didn't even look into Trump's money. Because Mueller's investigation was narrow.

Democrats have been hiring high powered lawyers since last year. That's why Barr is threatening to not show up on Thursday because he doesn't want to talk to real lawyers. Even though Republicans have done it for years. The last time being when Bret Kavanaugh's accuser was grilled by the lawyers Republicans brought. That was even on TV.

Schiff Hires Ex-Chief of FBI Financial Crimes Section as House Intel Probes Trump’s Finances

Lets just look at one of them,The scum bag foundation, it was put together for him to contribute to the needy. Taking money from Profits from the Art of the deal which the real writer and publisher are total embarrassed over but they did tell us that scumbag didn't write any part of the book and that it was endless lies. He himself bought tens of thousand of his own book to hump up the sales to be on the best seller list. The person who looked into the scum bag foundation is the one who put everything on the table. By the way he won a Pulitzer in writing the truth about scum Bag. The court shut the foundation down and Kept 1.5 million dollars that was still in the fund. Scum bag couldn't get it back. By the way scum bag crawled away from this con as quietly as he could. Fact new York can't wait for the day scum bag is out of office, he goes directly to the New York courts and has no way of getting out of this theft by swindle. He was in total charge of the Scum Bag foundation. No one else can be had it was all Scum bag Add in the other New York charges and before the other 10 courts will bring him in ,New York wants him in jail there. , they hate him as all good American should and want to bury this criminal as all good Americans should. Him and his Nazi wannabees are toast.

Oh boy, you're on the right track here. That foundation gave less than 10% of the hundreds of millions they have been given over the years.........

Oh...wait....that was the CLINTON FOUNDATION!

OH DOPY ME!

DTv1SEDVQAANRtc.jpg
What did they do with all those many billions?

Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party -- Dinesh D’Souza on the Clinton Foundation | National Review

Have any of the liberal loons thought about going into Trump's
past and see if he ever jaywalked? I think that would be the low hanging
fruit that might bring down the president....hard. They've set their
goals lofty and unattainable....it doesn't have to be that.

Don't have to go too far.
View attachment 258593

If only that were true.

A meme is not an accurate reference.

But meme away..................

The foundation was never intended to contribute to the needy. It was an accounting function to keep profits from the Art of the Deal from being income. The entire action against him was because he won and Hillary lost. Democrats are of a mind toward tyranny. It will take force to stop them.
Now this is funny

It's also bs.

Ya'll make me nutz and

I wanna gag a maggot and

force feed myself Lindt truffles...

View attachment 258593

If only that were true.

I am getting to where I loathe so many memes.

View attachment 258593

If only that were true.

I am getting to where I loathe so many memes.

Starting a thread with a meme should be ILLEGAL!

Let's start a petition or something!

lol!

Who really cares what you believe? Oh BTW, on Trump witch hunts, so far you idiots are 0/115. Keep holding your breath. If you gave 1/10th the interest to folks like Hitlery or Obumma, both would be doing 92 consecutive life sentences.

Forum List

Back