There Isn’t A Single State Where A federal Ban On Abortion Polls Higher Than 30%

...and then at least 28 states will immediately ban it.

Only 13 states have trigger laws, so for you 15 more states must pass trigger laws for your statement to be true. Also, if Congress would get off it's ass and work the legislation and approve abortion as it can now with a Democratic majority, it could head off a Roe v Wade debacle, but we know Democrats will not want that as it is a great wedge issue and they get a lot of political votes for keeping it a wedge issue.

Correct.

After Roe is overturned the authoritarian right will pursue a Federal ban on

If abortion is allowed at some point, no matter how restricted, then it is NOT a "ban".
That is stupid, and you should feel embarrassed of yourself. Either you are too stupid to see the con, or you love it and have joined it, but are too stupid to realize you don't fool anyone. Pick your poison.

Only 13 states have trigger laws, so for you 15 more states must pass trigger laws for your statement to be true.
Not true at all. A dumb standard. The other states have expressed what they plan to do to restrict abortion. But I should ignore them saying what they will do and listen to fantasy on a message board. Ooookay.

Yes. A state issue where the state can ban abortion. The same state that also hates gays, anyone not white, anyone not Christian, etc.

If it makes you feel any better, we can call it the Christian Taliban. Deal?

Other than two people every racist I've met was a leftist. Why do you think they speak racism so often, like yourself? Why do they preach everyone needs to be woke educated?

Because they feel because if they have racist tendencies everyone else must, it's projection.

Other than two people every racist I've met was a leftist. Why do you think they speak racism so often, like yourself? Why do they preach everyone needs to be woke educated?

Because they feel because if they have racist tendencies everyone else must, it's projection.
Another white winger who just can't understand why he gets called racist more than the average person. ^^

That is stupid, and you should feel embarrassed of yourself. Either you are too stupid to see the con, or you love it and have joined it, but are too stupid to realize you don't fool anyone. Pick your poison.
You are very accomplished at insults (the province of those who have nothing substantive to say but a desperate need to say it) but have yet to demonstrate that my statement is wrong.

You are very accomplished at insults (the province of those who have nothing substantive to say but a desperate need to say it) but have yet to demonstrate that my statement is wrong.
Yes, that's the stupid part of the con. You think that fools someone. So dumb.

Not a winning issue. Anywhere. And the 70% of normal mainstream America are getting tired of the 30% of fringe nut jobs, that think the majority are supposed to continue putting up with their lunacy.

Who has said anything about a federal ban on abortions?

No one!

Actually I stand with 70%

Your reply now clearly shows where you stand.

And if it isn’t with the 70%, that kind of narrows it down, doesn’t it
you are considered a fringe nut on the far left skewy....and i stand with woman on abortion its their decision not mine.....anything else you want to add?....

you are considered a fringe nut on the far left skewy....and i stand with woman on abortion its their decision not mine.....anything else you want to add?....
Apparently it is the decision of four old white men and a bizarre cultist who holds the title of "Handmaiden" in her cult.

Yes. A state issue where the state can ban abortion. The same state that also hates gays, anyone not white, anyone not Christian, etc.

If it makes you feel any better, we can call it the Christian Taliban. Deal?
Boy you like drama, there is a way for the left to avoid the drama but they have chosen not to pursue legislation. The rest of your poor victimization of the left is just emotional nonsense.

Boy you like drama, there is a way for the left to avoid the drama but they have chosen not to pursue legislation. The rest of your poor victimization of the left is just emotional nonsense.
Pursue legislation?

Like the other hundreds of bills that never even make it to the floor of the senate?

Yeah, that ought do it.

Not true at all. A dumb standard. The other states have expressed what they plan to do to restrict abortion. But I should ignore them saying what they will do and listen to fantasy on a message board. Ooookay.
You said immediately, only 13 states have the provision to immediately ban abortion.

Pursue legislation?

Like the other hundreds of bills that never even make it to the floor of the senate?

Yeah, that ought do it.
So you believe Schumer would table the bill? Strange a Democrat would table his own party bill but the Dems are not known to be very smart. I guess you know Schumer better than I.

Forum List

Back