there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

Robbing a multitude of stores causes prices of goods and insurance rates to skyrocket.
The CEOs of these stores also provide politically correct responses to excuse the perpetrators which causes the perpetrators to commit violent crimes, such as what has been occurring in NYC, Chicago, Detroit, LA and other localities which never make it to the headlines of major news outlets.
A thug unpunished believes he/she is not only above the law, but that there is no law that applies to them.

Blue Mayors have basically eliminated the concept of an action being a crime.
lawlessness is an attack on civilization itself .

prove it.

False in what way, tampon?

when did they break into the capital & go hunting for the VP, speaker of the house, & various other congress critters, trump humper? you know.... like yer fellow deplorables did on jan 6?

She gained gigs. All the hate night shows booked her.

false. prove it.

But that's irrelevant. You Nazis shed crocodile tears over some gallows, while you have done this shit for decades

View attachment 569392
View attachment 569394

You Nazis are such fucking hypocritical clowns.

fake news.

Decus wrote: You are so full of crap. Had it been an insurrection the vast majority of protestors would have been armed. 21NOV26-POST#783

NFBW wrote: It was not an armed insurrection. It was a “mob” with a purpose. The purpose was to illegally overturn an election on the false premise that it was stolen. Do you have a response to this point? 21NOV26-POST#807

It was a protest that sought to get attention for a perceived problem, ie: mail-in voting. Relatively few of the total number of participants entered the Rotunda and even fewer of those in the Rotunda were disruptive.

Had the some two hundred thousand in attendance stormed the Rotunda I might be inclined to agree with you. There was no insurrection. It was a protest.

Decus wrote: Instead the relative few who strolled through the Rotunda were largely peaceful. 21NOV26-POST#783

NFBW wrote: It’s not peaceful “strolling” to force one’s way past security checkpojnts into the US Capitol any time. Its a national security nightmare when an unauthorized and unsearched crowd amidst tear gas and police beatings, broken windows and fights at barricades during a joint session of Congress with the second, third and forth in line to the presidency in the building. - - - Do you have a response to my point? 21NOV26-POST#810

Where were you during the summer protests of 2020???

Decus wrote: Instead the relative few who strolled through the Rotunda were largely peaceful. 21NOV26-POST#783

Decus wrote: Where were you during the summer protests of 2020??? 21NOV28-POST#925

NFBW wrote: Was there a protest during the summer of 2020 at the US Capitol where a relative few strolled peacefully through the Rotunda after forcing their way past Police barricades to get in? I never heard of any, 21NOV28-POST#925

Decus wrote: Where were you during the summer protests of 2020??? 21NOV28-POST#925

NFBW wrote: Was there a protest during the summer of 2020 at the US Capitol where a relative few strolled through the Rotunda after forcing their way past Police barricades to get in? I never heard 21NOV28-POST#925

There were a number of different protests inside and outside the Rotunda but not in 2020.

prove it.
Already did, stupid
when did they break into the capital & go hunting for the VP, speaker of the house, & various other congress critters, trump humper? you know.... like yer fellow deplorables did on jan 6?

No stupid, they broke in and violently tried to stop the peaceful transition of judicial power, because it changed the balance of power away from the Nazi party.
false. prove it.

fake news.
You're a fucking moron, even for a troll.

1638141882177.png

1638141907576.png

You people sure like to throw around that "deplorables" word.

Decus wrote: There were a number of different protests inside and outside the Rotunda but not in 2020. 21NOV28-POST#925

NFBW wrote: Then why did you ask what I was doing in the summer of 2020 after wrote this? 21NOV28-POST#933

NFBW wrote: We are talking about Jan6 2021 aren’t we? The peaceful protesters on that day were outside of the Capitol. Everyone who gained entry was a criminal not a protester. - - - Do you have a response to my point? See next paragraph. 21NOV28-POST#933

NFBW wrote: It’s not peaceful “strolling” to force one’s way past security checkpoints into the US Capitol any time. Its a national security nightmare when an unauthorized and unsearched crowd amidst tear gas and police beatings, broken windows and fights at barricades during a joint session of Congress with the second, third and forth in line to the presidency in the building. - - - 21NOV26-POST#810

"Here while waiting for your list you can start by doing a head count:"

Ah, thanks for that effort; however, I will wait for your list of credible sources and citations.
With the hope that it will demonstrate you are a serious individual with a sense of responsibility towards one's words. And maybe a little of gravitas.

Where'd you get the "200,000" assertion you made?
As every adult knows, a man's word is a measure of the man.
Batter up, poster Decus.

Decus wrote: There were a number of different protests inside and outside the Rotunda but not in 2020. 21NOV28-POST#925

NFBW wrote: Then why did you ask what I was doing in the summer of 2020 after wrote this? 21NOV28-POST#933

NFBW wrote: We are talking about Jan6 2021 aren’t we? The peaceful protesters on that day were outside of the Capitol. Everyone who gained entry was a criminal not a protester. - - - Do you have a response to my point? See next paragraph. 21NOV28-POST#933

NFBW wrote: It’s not peaceful “strolling” to force one’s way past security checkpoints into the US Capitol any time. Its a national security nightmare when an unauthorized and unsearched crowd amidst tear gas and police beatings, broken windows and fights at barricades during a joint session of Congress with the second, third and forth in line to the presidency in the building. - - - 21NOV26-POST#810

Some protestors resort to violent acts as was the case throughout the protests during the summer of 2020. You seemed surprised that a handful of idiots were disruptive in the Rotunda. Protests can get messy.

Gates were opened and protestors were allowed entry by Capitol Hill police. Some police went so far as to take selfies with protestors. In other areas there was pushing and shoving. Protests can get messy but nothing...NOTHING done that day equates to an insurrection.

Ah, thanks for that effort; however, I will wait for your list of credible sources and citations.
With the hope that it will demonstrate you are a serious individual with a sense of responsibility towards one's words. And maybe a little of gravitas.

Where'd you get the "200,000" assertion you made?
As every adult knows, a man's word is a measure of the man.
Batter up, poster Decus.

Again, list what you believe to be all "credible" sources and I will check each on your behalf.

It was a protest

RIOT

that sought to get attention for a perceived problem, ie: mail-in voting.

LIE

Relatively few of the total number of participants entered the Rotunda

BROKE INTO

and even fewer of those in the Rotunda were disruptive....

... & vandalized, stole, & went hunting forthe VP & congress critters, many had weapons that could kill.

Had the some two hundred thousand in attendance stormed the Rotunda

there weren't that many outside.

I might be inclined to agree with you. There was no insurrection. It was a protest.

RIOT.

Decus wrote: Gates were opened and protestors were allowed entry by Capitol Hill police. 21NOV29-POST#935

NFbW wrote: If you are correct Decus then Ash Babbitt was not trespassing and had a right, once welcomed inside by Capitol Police to crawl through the broken window like any other visitor where she was shot. - - - She and her mob were not trespassing at all. - - - Why are you and Uncensored2008 in disagreement about Trespassing??? 21NOV29-POST#939

Uncensored2008 wrote:: It IS only trespassing, 21NOV09-POST#103

You seemed surprised that a handful of idiots were disruptive in the Rotunda.

after injuring 140 cops to get inside.

Protests can get messy.

RIOTS
Gates were opened and protestors were allowed entry by Capitol Hill police

some were opened because the police were clearly outnumbered & no doubt - SOME cops were trump humpers who supported the rioters. but MOST WERE FORCED OPEN BY RIOTERS

. Some police went so far as to take selfies with protestors.

trump humpers

In other areas there was pushing and shoving.

& beatings & macing

Protests can get messy

RIOTS

but nothing...NOTHING done that day equates to an insurrection.

YET undetermined since the investigations are ongoing & you have NO clue what exact intel is STILL being gathered.

Forum List

Back