there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

An actual judge disagrees with you.

Colorado judge finds Trump engaged in insurrection, but rejects constitutional ballot challenge​

The decision by District Judge Sarah B. Wallace is the third ruling in a little over a week against lawsuits seeking to knock Trump off the ballot.​

But she also said it shouldn't mean Trump's name can't be on the ballot. So that's good for you right? So now can you admit Trump led an attempted insurrection?​

Whoa, not a "judge" but an "actual judge." Wow, that's amazing! A real life leftist zombie because we know the SCOTUS aren't "real judges," MAGA man

its the left in the streets chanting antisemitic threats .. its the left that loots burns kills innocent business owners and assaults law enforcement !
It's not the left that follows a leader that wants to bring back the Muslim ban on travel and put children in cages.

And don't you dare talk about "assaults on law enforcement", after what you fuckers did to cops on Jan 6th!

In closing, the overwhelming majority of BLM protests were peaceful. And of the ones that weren't over half of them were started by local police.

What exactly did Trump 'bid' his minions to do? Last I heard it was to march peacefully to the Capitol. Trump made the statement that he does not condone violence. Do you think that Trump has some 'secret' orders only MAGA ring wearers can decipher?

As far as the violence, look to the FBI and government inciters.

Trump never said he would do away with the Constitution that is a flat out lie. Trump said the suspension of the Constitution is an unwanted thing to happen but it is being done to take away his rights. I know where you got that 'Billo' a far left source blasting it out over the media and twisting Trump's words.

You have authoritarian rule right now and it's called the far left Marxist/Democrats that seem to have a political stranglehold on the truth, our legal system, our politics and the media.

Now....Go put your mask on boy.
They just asked Trump recently if he would be a dictator. He said, "Only on the first day!"

There you have it, fuckman, Trump in his own words, his intention of doing away with the Constitution.

They just asked Trump recently if he would be a dictator. He said, "Only on the first day!"

There you have it, fuckman, Trump in his own words, his intention of doing away with the Constitution.

Another deadpan without a sense of humor. EVERYONE saw that coming, LOL. You just look like the clueless waif you are, Nancy, LOL

Another deadpan without a sense of humor. EVERYONE saw that coming, LOL. You just look like the clueless waif you are, Nancy, LOL
There it is. When he says something stupid, he was just kidding.

Sorry, the fact he couldn't answer the question quickly and easily, and when he did, this is how he answered, is telling. He's not lying.

Well, he is lying. Because he won't stop after day 1. If you don't think he'll be a dictator on day 2, think again.

There it is. When he says something stupid, he was just kidding.

Sorry, the fact he couldn't answer the question quickly and easily, and when he did, this is how he answered, is telling. He's not lying.

Well, he is lying. Because he won't stop after day 1. If you don't think he'll be a dictator on day 2, think again.

It's so funny how Republicans everywhere say Democrats are so stupid you'll take what he said seriously ... and ...

... they were right!!!!!

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of their neighborhood Democrat, MAGA man

That's not an answer, my conservative friend. That is just bullshit innuendo!

State specifically what I am "uninformed and delusional" about?
Fair enough, but it's hard given the wide variety of topics you know nothing about, MAGA man

I am just taking Trump at his word.

A vote for Trump, is a vote to end democracy as we know it.

Well, yeah, Stalin. That is true. A vote for Trump is an end of democracy as you know it where everyone votes for the one man on the ballot because your opposition is dead/in prison.

I mean duh, MAGA man

Just give me 3 examples to show the world you are not FOS!

Sure. You think open borders can't lead to crime. You think eliminating police funding can't lead to crime. You think leftist riots trashing cities can't lead to crime. You have no knowledge of finance at all, you think you can put your opposition leader in prison but your opposition can't put your leader in prison.

Sorry, that was five. Need me to keep going, MAGA man? Will see you in Texas when we indict Biden!

Sure. You think open borders can't lead to crime. You think eliminating police funding can't lead to crime. You think leftist riots trashing cities can't lead to crime. You have no knowledge of finance at all, you think you can put your opposition leader in prison but your opposition can't put your leader in prison.

Sorry, that was five. Need me to keep going, MAGA man? Will see you in Texas when we indict Biden!
I give you kudos for giving it a shot! You are definitely not a troll! You are a good poster on the wrong side of history.

My position on the border issue, is that it is a fake and phony issue created by the right. The last thing I fear, is someone coming into the country to make minimum wage.

I have never said anything about decreasing police funding and BLM protests did not trash entire cities!

And finally, Trump is not going to prison over political issues, he is going to prison because he committed 91 felonies.

Forum List

Back