there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

Sorry, kid. I watched it live on TV. It really happened.
Nah didn't happen, only in your mind. You just wanted it so badly to be an insurrection ( as you we're told by your Echo chamber) that you projected it to be. Incredibly dishonest Democrats would murder a room full of school children for their agenda .They will stop at nothing for power and talking points. It was a setup on January 6th. Trust me.

Screenshot_20220610-082000_Chrome.jpg

why hasnt the dem run doj charged them for trying to overthrow the election and the government like the left claims ?

Maybe you have a point. Seditious Conspiracy was appropriate for them, my mistake. Those charges are being leveled at the man who incited them to stop the vote even if they were too caught up in their religious fervor for their leader to realize it.

they didnt try to overturn the government .. it was a protest that turned violent . and all those that committed acts of violence should be charged ..
All those that broke laws

We agree

Nah didn't happen, only in your mind. You just wanted it so badly to be an insurrection ( as you we're told by your Echo chamber) that you projected it to be. Incredibly dishonest Democrats would murder a room full of school children for their agenda .They will stop at nothing for power and talking points. It was a setup on January 6th. Trust me.

View attachment 870235
Sadly you are incorrect. It happened. You watched it too.

Sadly I am correct and you are dishonest and corrupt. It's all come out now, how does it feel to be so incorrect?
NOpe, I'm no bloody tRumpling. It happened. You know it did. You just lie about it like all republicans lie about everything.

NOpe, I'm no bloody tRumpling. It happened. You know it did. You just lie about it like all republicans lie about everything.
There was no insurrection, have you watched all the video tape? What a bunch of corrupt cops, all your lies have been exposed. Incredibly dishonest Democrat.

There was no insurrection, have you watched all the video tape? What a bunch of corrupt cops, all your lies have been exposed. Incredibly dishonest Democrat.
You watched it live, You were probably drooling on yourself you were so fixated on it. And you probably cried like a little bitch when you realized it had not succeeded.

You watched it live, You were probably drooling on yourself you were so fixated on it. And you probably cried like a little bitch when you realized it had not succeeded.
I watched it and it's irrefutable that it didn't exist. Only in your tiny little mind smooth brain. Stop your whining, nobody cares what you think

They knew the vote was happening. They were attempting to stop it. They were attempting to change the results of an election.

Wrong.
They did not, could not, and never intended to "change the results of an election".
All they could do is appeal to members of Congress and the VP, to delay certification for more investigation.
Whether they were right or wrong, that certainly is not unreasonable or evil.

What we "watched live" was police beating the crap out of these over weight and elderly protestors.
They murdered 5 protestors, and not a single cop even needed any stiches.

Democrats FUNDED eight months of racial riots.

EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS.

2 billion dollars in property damage and 20 murders

And people COMPLAIN when the rest of America tries to keep these assholes out of the White House?

FUCK these idiotic government assholes. I don't care about their well being because they don't care about mine.

Forum List

Back