🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There Was No Plan From The Trump Administration To Move Civilians Out: Report

Come on you Trump toadies. I'm waiting on some more of your bs, because your scapegoating Biden arguments keep making you all into fools. Post#28 has nailed your coffin. You just don't know it yet. The Right should try a little horse sense logic once in a while. Can you imagine how many Afghans would have already left a long time ago, had Trump and Miller not ignored the visas? This crap wouldn't be happening right now.

"Goalpost moving?" :auiqs.jpg: A weaker argument you can't have. Trump told us he was pulling out in 2020. How is that moving the goalpost? The visa program started in 2018 by Trump and Miller. And it died in 2018. This is the real debacle. Prove me wrong. And don't get lost like the rest of these cowards who can't debate my argument.

And "Bi-Dung?" Grow the hell up.

Spin, spin, spin! :backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

Come on you Trump toadies. I'm waiting on some more of your bs, because your scapegoating Biden arguments keep making you all into fools. Post#28 has nailed your coffin. You just don't know it yet. The Right should try a little horse sense logic once in a while. Can you imagine how many Afghans would have already left a long time ago, had Trump and Miller not ignored the visas? This crap wouldn't be happening right now.

I see that you picked up that nitwit Mazie Hirono's narrative today.
She threw you an absurd rope to hang yourself with.
Good job! :fingerscrossed:

There is a backlog of Special Immigrant Visas (SIV) applications that the U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan was rushing to process using just a skeleton staff. Now, Afghan allies are in a complicated position because the Taliban won't allow them through to the airport without the proper paperwork. Afghans can't get the paperwork unless they get the necessary documents from the Embassy staff who are at the airport.

Another barrier happened in March 2020 when, due to COVID protocols, the U.S. Embassy in Kabul paused visa interviews and application processes. They were reopened Biden's second week in office.

Axios said that one of the officials was "alarmed" when it was discovered that "there was no plan from the Trump administration on how to move Afghan civilians out of the country, even though they had committed to leaving the country by May 1. So we began building one from scratch."

8 There is currently 80,000 visas waiting for approval.
If you are the President and you d...he buck stopped with him. It does and should.

You are cowardly ignoring the crust of the argument. This was a shit show because visas were not processed starting in 2018. Closing the airport for security reasons has nothing to do with that now. You are sidestepping the core problem by making the symptom of the problem your main issue. Dude, stop being a coward. All of us know why this is happening.
It's the "crux" of the argument, BWK...not the "crust"! (eye roll)

The only people "side stepping" anything here is you and Faun! Neither one of you can come up with a single good reason for closing down Baghram Air Force Base the way that Biden did when there are all those people remaining in Iraq that are desperate to get out.

Claiming that a backlog of visa applications is the reason that things are so bad in Afghanistan right now is LAUGHABLE! If that really was the issue then delay the withdrawal until you've taken care of the problem. Why would you go ahead with it if you KNOW that there are thousands of Afghans that wanted out of the country?

Would have been nice if those visas had been processed, don't you think? He had since 2018, and Trump and his goon Stephen Miller sat on them. Watch the link.
Interesting...so of course you can show how under the Biden Administration that was rectified and visas were being processed rapidly? Right, BWK?

A real leader would have figured out a way to make this happen. Amazing how we can have tens of thousands of illegals from Central and South America held in camps but we can't do the same thing for Afghans that are in REAL danger of being slaughtered by the Taliban! You think the average Afghani would have an issue with being kept in such a camp until their visa issue was addressed? I don't! I think they'd be so happy to have escaped the Taliban that they go along with that in a heartbeat!

Dude, dude! Are you that intellectually bankrupt, that you would show us a post telling and arguing absolutely nothing? Of course you would. Folks, thanks to B. Kidd, this scapegoating argument against Biden just died in real time on this forum. You all tried to hide the visa failures of the Trump administration, which is "the" number one cause for this mess, and now what? LOl! Here comes B.Kidd to prove me right with his "gobbly goo say nothing post", that only further makes a fool out of him and you all. Thank you B.Kidd.

A real leader would have figured out a way to make this happen. Amazing how we can have tens of thousands of illegals from Central and South America held in camps but we can't do the same thing for Afghans that are in REAL danger of being slaughtered by the Taliban! You think the average Afghani would have an issue with being kept in such a camp until their visa issue was addressed? I don't! I think they'd be so happy to have escaped the Taliban that they go along with that in a heartbeat!
A real leader doesn't stall some 45,000 visas. This is the crust of the problem. That was on Trump and Miller. Deal with it.

Illegals don't have visas. You are inventing an apples and orange argument. You can't do better than that?

Look people, owning these Trump Toadies has never been hard. All you have to do, is know the truth and deliver accurate information to destroy this Biden scapegoating thread. So stop making idiots of yourselves. It tends to get boring.

david nussbaum (@theNuzzy) Tweeted:
“I started the process, all the troops are coming home, they (Biden) couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. They (Biden) couldn’t stop the process, they (Biden) wanted to but couldn’t stop the process.”

- Trump, 1 month ago https://t.co/9UPPbseyiI

Egh? Weird.

That absurd rope, hung the shit out of you now didn't it?

A real leader doesn't stall some 45,000 visas. This is the crust of the problem. That was on Trump and Miller. Deal with it.

Illegals don't have visas. You are inventing an apples and orange argument. You can't do better than that?

Look people, owning these Trump Toadies has never been hard. All you have to do, is know the truth and deliver accurate information to destroy this Biden scapegoating thread. So stop making idiots of yourselves. It tends to get boring.
Again...it's CRUX of the problem not crust! Are you really this dense?

You can show me how once the Biden Administration took over the visa problem was dealt with...right, BWK? Because if you can't...then what's rather obvious is this whole "visa" thing is nothing more than an excuse to blame Trump for the total FUBAR of an operation that Joe Biden has been running in Afghanistan!

There is a backlog of Special Immigrant Visas (SIV) applications that the U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan was rushing to process using just a skeleton staff. Now, Afghan allies are in a complicated position because the Taliban won't allow them through to the airport without the proper paperwork. Afghans can't get the paperwork unless they get the necessary documents from the Embassy staff who are at the airport.

Another barrier happened in March 2020 when, due to COVID protocols, the U.S. Embassy in Kabul paused visa interviews and application processes. They were reopened Biden's second week in office.

Axios said that one of the officials was "alarmed" when it was discovered that "there was no plan from the Trump administration on how to move Afghan civilians out of the country, even though they had committed to leaving the country by May 1. So we began building one from scratch."

There is currently 80,000 visas waiting for approval.

You make me vomit when not long ago
You couldn't give a shit about their elimination but now, as a weapon against Biden, you aren't concerned about importing Taliban. Don't be mistaken they are not using the opportunity to get into America to continue their destruction.

Fuck them. Leave the ratbags where they are. They come and form their own enclaves and build mosques and we know how you all feel about that.
You are being 24 carat hypocrites with these crocodile tears about humanitarian issues. Stop you anti dems shit.

If you are the President and you d...he buck stopped with him. It does and should.
Scapegoating Biden for the failure to get visas processed in 2018 by Trump and Biden was the Buck that should have been addressed then. Biden wasn't president then. Try again.

Dude, dude! Are you that intellectually bankrupt, that you would show us a post telling and arguing absolutely nothing? Of course you would. Folks, thanks to B. Kidd, this scapegoating argument against Biden just died in real time on this forum. You all tried to hide the visa failures of the Trump administration, which is "the" number one cause for this mess, and now what? LOl! Here comes B.Kidd to prove me right with his "gobbly goo say nothing post", that only further makes a fool out of him and you all. Thank you B.Kidd.

Wow!
Your rant is so convincing......:smoke:.

Again...it's CRUX of the problem not crust! Are you really this dense?

You can show me how once the Biden Administration took over the visa problem was dealt with...right, BWK? Because if you can't...then what's rather obvious is this whole "visa" thing is nothing more than an excuse to blame Trump for the total FUBAR of an operation that Joe Biden has been running in Afghanistan!
I like crust. Non-argument.

Do you know how visas work for 45,000 people? It doesn't happen over night. Get out of your closet and inform yourself. This should have been handled two years ago. It wasn't. It's inarguable. This is on Trump, 100%. There is no logical argument for his defense.

Forum List

Back