There will be blood: Left prepares for war after berkeley beat down " Combat training, guns.........

Kind of funny how the left labeled a bunch of guys camping with guns in the woods in OR, way out where they couldn't hurt the public....a domestic terrorist group that had to be put down.

But these antifa faggots can throw m80s into crowds, attack the public, burn shit down....in major cities...and they're just 'demonstrators'.

Fucking hypocrites. Come on civil war, let's do this!
"a bunch of guys camping with guns in the woods in OR"......:rofl: :rofl:

Did you send them snacks?
No...but I will bring you some snacks if you tell me where you live.
I live in San Diego.....where do you live?
Phoenix.
I love that Irish Pub downtown.....other than that...are you the guy who designed those brass bug "statues" outside the Convention center?
Lol . .those things are ugly as hell. No way I designed them.

Kind of funny how the left labeled a bunch of guys camping with guns in the woods in OR, way out where they couldn't hurt the public....a domestic terrorist group that had to be put down.

But these antifa faggots can throw m80s into crowds, attack the public, burn shit down....in major cities...and they're just 'demonstrators'.

Fucking hypocrites. Come on civil war, let's do this!
"a bunch of guys camping with guns in the woods in OR"......:rofl: :rofl:

Did you send them snacks?
No...but I will bring you some snacks if you tell me where you live.
I live in San Diego.....where do you live?
Phoenix.
I love that Irish Pub downtown.....other than that...are you the guy who designed those brass bug "statues" outside the Convention center?...it sounds like it might me your work....build metal statues for kids to climb on....in 120 degrees...with no shade over them.
We actually agree here...totally stupid waste of money.

That snowflake bitch now has a target on her back every time she shows up at a 'protest/riot.
I wonder what will happen to the bitch the next time?????????????????

Maybe the whore can lay down and save herself by laying on her back kind like the pictures she took. She's dumb enough to think that snatch will save her.
"The whore".....I simply cannot understand how the RussianW gets its misogynist rep.

She could always disguise herself by washing and brushing her hair. :D
Because her appearance is the end all and be all.....right?

Appearance says something about a person, of course. What we wear and do with our hair etc. are all meant to give others an impression of who we are.
And that thing gives off a nasty assed impression
I have long hair, people mistake me for a hippy sometimes. But my hair is a tribute to my uncle, a mescalero Apache custom. I am still mourning his death, I will shave my head when I am over his death.

Alaska has this law that we have to dedicate x dollars to "art" in the city (it was cut right quick when OPEC cranked production) So we've got interesting statues and stuff all over the city - most of our is Alaska stuff, like there's huge red salmon jumping out of the ground on one main road, another has over-sized fishing poles that have baskets of flowers on the "hooks." We've got a huge wall with silver Aurora's and one of our bank buildings has their entire top floor lighting set up to mimic the aurora's. We also have a huge star on the mountain that's visible from most of Anchorage as homage to our military boys.

I have to admit I do kind of like it, as long as we drop it like it's hot to fix our budget (which we did) I think it's really great for our tourists. (Tourism being in the top three income providers for the state.)

Alaska has this law that we have to dedicate x dollars to "art" in the city (it was cut right quick when OPEC cranked production) So we've got interesting statues and stuff all over the city - most of our is Alaska stuff, like there's huge red salmon jumping out of the ground on one main road, another has over-sized fishing poles that have baskets of flowers on the "hooks." We've got a huge wall with silver Aurora's and one of our bank buildings has their entire top floor lighting set up to mimic the aurora's. We also have a huge star on the mountain that's visible from most of Anchorage as homage to our military boys.

I have to admit I do kind of like it, as long as we drop it like it's hot to fix our budget (which we did) I think it's really great for our tourists. (Tourism being in the top three income providers for the state.)
I have only worked in Alaska. Never got to truly enjoy it. Used to work on the fishing vessels.

That snowflake bitch now has a target on her back every time she shows up at a 'protest/riot.

Maybe the whore can lay down and save herself by laying on her back kind like the pictures she took. She's dumb enough to think that snatch will save her.
"The whore".....I simply cannot understand how the RussianW gets its misogynist rep.

The Moldylocks are now known worldwide. ;)

Moldylocks - Google Search

That's nice.

I have only worked in Alaska. Never got to truly enjoy it. Used to work on the fishing vessels.

woof that's hard work. I'm going to guess you've got them Indian rope muscles for slinging nets. Always found that fascinating from a biological perspective (my first BF was Indian, he was a hacker geek, but he had tight tangle arms that did way more than they looked like they might.) Anyway, you should visit the mainland, such a beautiful place - just make sure to bring your big gun, gotta take down a bear with one shot or yer fucked heh

Rightards are the toughest keyboard commandos on the planet. Having dozens of guns stashed under your trailers doesn`t make you a bad ass.
That is true.

It is 5 years in the infantry, knowing how to camouflage myself so that you wouldnt see me thirty feet away from you, and being able to do a head shot at 400 meters that makes me a bad ass.

It is knowing how to kill a person in a hundred different ways up close that makes me a bad ass with a knife, a stick, a sap or a plain old rock.

It is knowing how to work in a team/squad to effect control of a perimeter that makes me a team oriented bad ass.

It is your condescending, know-nothing attitude on the subject that makes you a punk.

Marion Morrisonfeels i: 17069869 said:

LMAO! I wonder if she fweels it's a badge of honor or if it pisses her off?

Rightards are the toughest keyboard commandos on the planet. Having dozens of guns stashed under your trailers doesn`t make you a bad ass.
That is true.

It is 5 years in the infantry, knowing how to camouflage myself so that you wouldnt see me thirty feet away from you, and being able to do a head shot at 400 meters that makes me a bad ass.

It is knowing how to kill a person in a hundred different ways up close that makes me a bad ass with a knife, a stick, a sap or a plain old rock.

It is knowing how to work in a team/squad to effect control of a perimeter that makes me a team oriented bad ass.

It is your condescending, know-nothing attitude on the subject that makes you a punk.
Cool story, bro.

That is true.

Did you hear the Vet's in the video's from Berkley calling out orders? I heard "hold the line" in that cadence voice and I was like oh those kids are fuuucked.

woof that's hard work. I'm going to guess you've got them Indian rope muscles for slinging nets. Always found that fascinating from a biological perspective (my first BF was Indian, he was a hacker geek, but he had tight tangle arms that did way more than they looked like they might.) Anyway, you should visit the mainland, such a beautiful place - just make sure to bring your big gun, gotta take down a bear with one shot or yer fucked heh
Knew an infantry captain that would hunt grizzly in those berry bushes with a 50 caliber handgun. I think it was a Taurus Raging Bull but I cant remember much more than he called it a something 500. But him and his buddies that had more sense and carried automatic rifles would go into those bushes and the grizzlies would jump up just a few feet away and you had to take out their shoulders with one shot or you were dead.

He said his wife enjoyed him taking those trips, and I wondered how much life insurance he had.

That is true.

I've been shooting since I was 8 years old. These dumbasses just don't know. Lol

That is true.

Did you hear the Vet's in the video's from Berkley calling out orders? I heard "hold the line" in that cadence voice and I was like oh those kids are fuuucked.
I'm waiting for antifa to get bold here in PHX, we will have guns.

hahaha I guess that's one reason life insurance makes wives happy! We've got this massive western style gun, no idea what the hell it is, but I can barely pick the damn thing up it's so heavy. We'd got it specifically cause the local Grizzly had killed a moose in our back yard - listening to a griz pull the spine out of a live moose will give you nightmares for a while. I didn't know the fuckers could /sob/ lol

Yeah, sounds like someone was getting them to respond to some basic unit tactics commands.

If they would encourage the guys to standardize some of their equipment for different roles that would help too.

Front line guys might carry a standard size and shape shield with a motorbike helmet and light gas mask that can handle pepper spray.

Back row guys might carry long sticks with chains attached to swing over the guys with the shields, or sling shot guys to raise them over the front guys and let loose with ball berrings or double ought buck.

In coming days it might be wise to have a guy or two that dont mind returning to prison to take up a sniper position on a roof top just in case it gets really nasty and they have to provide cover for the guys on the ground.

This shit is escalating at a rapid pace.

Yeah, sounds like someone was getting them to respond to some basic unit tactics commands.

If they would encourage the guys to standardize some of their equipment for different roles that would help too.

Front line guys might carry a standard size and shape shield with a motorbike helmet and light gas mask that can handle pepper spray.

Back row guys might carry long sticks with chains attached to swing over the guys with the shields, or sling shot guys to raise them over the front guys and let loose with ball berrings or double ought buck.

In coming days it might be wise to have a guy or two that dont mind returning to prison to take up a sniper position on a roof top just in case it gets really nasty and they have to provide cover for the guys on the ground.

This shit is escalating at a rapid pace.
It has to escalate.

There Will Be Blood: Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down: “Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns…”

Last week Trump supporters and leftist social justice warriors met on the political field of battle in Berkeley, California. Words were exchanged, as were punches. And while the alt-right leader was punched in the face, by all accounts even the social justice warriors admit that they got a major beat-down.

PLAYING CALL OF DUTY ASSHOLES DOESN'T COUNT FOR YOU ARE TRYING TO GO AGAINST MANY WHO HAVE BEEN IN REAL WARS YOU FKN COWARDLY LOSERS...........GOOD LUCK ASSWIPES YOU WILL NEED IT.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we said the losers of society will bring a civil war as they will try and make it look like the so called lawful gun owners, patriots etc are to blame.
The cops will stand down, Martial law will be used if it gets bad enough, and these are the pos losers you don't want to have guns as you see this is what they do...

These are your school shooters, these are your gabby gifford shooters, these you are mental cases that truly should never own a gun.

They need to be in the pysche ward and for a long, long time ....................They're all the same, act the same
what a bunch of fkn morons.

I am in an enviable position.......too old to give a flying fuck if I live or die but still young and skilled enough to fight. The way I feel right now is "Bring it on, mo-fo's".........ready to bust some skulls and put some notches on my gun handles and "yes" I will use the double tap technique to make sure that they are dead. The days of playing nice with these commie pieces of filth has long since passed.
Yup.
I'm good with God, my children are all saved....

We're ready.

Forum List

Back