There will be blood: Left prepares for war after berkeley beat down " Combat training, guns.........

My hubby's special forces vet. I might let him off his leash if they start strapping against our fellow citizens. They had best shoot him dead with the first shot because he'll rip the gun out of their hand and shove it up their ass for giggles...

Leash?

Yes, leash. We put them on dogs to keep them under control. My leash on my husband is verbal of course, but the imagery of a pit bull being let loose into a fight is pretty damn accurate. He's an 5'3" wrestler, his picture is still in the trophy case at West Point...

I do not know what to say to that.

[QUOTE="EverCurious, post: 17068756, member: 5would 'slaughter' a bunch ]^ And that is exactly why I ask that ya'll send some prayers to these kids parents. Those kids are going to get /slaughtered/ because they're fools, because our fucking education system has completely failed them. Terrorists, anarchists, communists - and their sheepy useful idiots who almost always pay the ultimate price.

I don't necessarily agree that conservatives would slaughter anyone. Those loonies may well attempt to slaughter conservatives, but it wouldn't be in terms of a fair fight. It will be in the usual cowardly bullshit they've displayed so far.
I don't think those in that video were paid fools... I think they're the grassroots fools.[/QUOTE]
You watch. These fucking LIB cowards are going to start bringing little kids to hide behind like the sand monkeys do in the ME.

That worthless n---er Obama is behind all of this.
Simply cannot understand why the RussianW gets a racist rep.

Is the time for 2 squads in enfilade positions come? 3 volleys and these tards will be done.

It's funny how they are getting a does of their own medicines, the Patriots never went around hitting women, and since this is all these cowards were going around doing, now they have a fit about one of their little whores getting punched in the face not to mention hey it's EQUAL rights that's what most of their whores all about anyway. They got what they wanted Equality.

The ANTIFA jackasses are tough when they can bring 10 people against 1, or when they can sneak up behind them and hit them or steal their phone. They lost at Berkley. They were completely unmasked at Auburn. I saw a YouTube video where they were even unable to stop traffic because of a counter protest involving people chanting "USA! USA!".

Free speech is a cornerstone of our freedoms. That they demand it be shut down, and then whine when the cops arrest them shows the entire organization to be nothing more than a group of kids with delusions of grandeur.

Exactly

That snowflake bitch now has a target on her back every time she shows up at a 'protest/riot.
I wonder what will happen to the bitch the next time?????????????????

That snowflake bitch now has a target on her back every time she shows up at a 'protest/riot.

Maybe the whore can lay down and save herself by laying on her back kind like the pictures she took. She's dumb enough to think that snatch will save her.

Last edited:
Kind of funny how the left labeled a bunch of guys camping with guns in the woods in OR, way out where they couldn't hurt the public....a domestic terrorist group that had to be put down.

But these antifa faggots can throw m80s into crowds, attack the public, burn shit down....in major cities...and they're just 'demonstrators'.

Fucking hypocrites. Come on civil war, let's do this!
"a bunch of guys camping with guns in the woods in OR"......:rofl: :rofl:

Did you send them snacks?
No...but I will bring you some snacks if you tell me where you live.

[QUOTE="EverCurious, post: 17068756, member: 5would 'slaughter' a bunch ]^ And that is exactly why I ask that ya'll send some prayers to these kids parents. Those kids are going to get /slaughtered/ because they're fools, because our fucking education system has completely failed them. Terrorists, anarchists, communists - and their sheepy useful idiots who almost always pay the ultimate price.

I don't necessarily agree that conservatives would slaughter anyone. Those loonies may well attempt to slaughter conservatives, but it wouldn't be in terms of a fair fight. It will be in the usual cowardly bullshit they've displayed so far.
I don't think those in that video were paid fools... I think they're the grassroots fools.
You watch. These fucking LIB cowards are going to start bringing little kids to hide behind like the sand monkeys do in the ME.[/QUOTE]
Like was done in Nevada at the Bundy standoff?

Is the time for 2 squads in enfilade positions come? 3 volleys and these tards will be done.

It's funny how they are getting a does of their own medicines, the Patriots never went around hitting women, and since this is all these cowards were going around doing, now they have a fit about one of their little whores getting punched in the face not to mention hey it's EQUAL rights that's what most of their whores all about anyway. They got what they wanted Equality.
So...you vicariously live thru an ex-con thug sucker-punching someone (woman or man) he's got 100 pounds on?

Rest assured, she would never have to worry about you doing anything to her.....except cheering on line.

Kind of funny how the left labeled a bunch of guys camping with guns in the woods in OR, way out where they couldn't hurt the public....a domestic terrorist group that had to be put down.

But these antifa faggots can throw m80s into crowds, attack the public, burn shit down....in major cities...and they're just 'demonstrators'.

I live in San Diego.....where do you live?

Maybe the whore can lay down and save herself by laying on her back kind like the pictures she took. She's dumb enough to think that snatch will save her.
"The whore".....I simply cannot understand how the RussianW gets its misogynist rep.

"The whore".....I simply cannot understand how the RussianW gets its misogynist rep.

She could always disguise herself by washing and brushing her hair. :D

Because her appearance is the end all and be all.....right?

So...you vicariously live thru an ex-con thug sucker-punching someone (woman or man) he's got 100 pounds on?

Ooo. You're sweet

The first amendment of free speech needs to be observed. Anyone showing up in masks should immediately be hauled off since they're obviously only there to cause trouble. Bring in the National Guard if need be to keep the peace. Beyond that, we need to stop funding universities that don't observe this right and only allow liberal views. These institutions are brain washing our kids with their inane Marxist ideology which needs to be stopped. If you have a child soon to enter college you need to research to make sure they don't attend such a university which allows only one-sided liberal political views paid for by George Soros.

RE The first bit, local government there has gone rogue, they are no longer protecting free speech, in fact they disarmed the free speechers promising to defend them, then told the police to leave them to the not disarmed ANTIFA terrorists. The government showed their colors; and they were black and red.

Phoenix.

Phoenix.
I love that Irish Pub downtown.....other than that...are you the guy who designed those brass bug "statues" outside the Convention center?...it sounds like it might me your work....build metal statues for kids to climb on....in 120 degrees...with no shade over them.

Because her appearance is the end all and be all.....right?

Appearance says something about a person, of course. What we wear and do with our hair etc. are all meant to give others an impression of who we are.
And that thing gives off a nasty assed impression

Forum List

Back