there's 320 milion guns in the USA, that gov't KNOWS about

and at least 80 million gun owners. There's at least 6 billion rds of ammo either made here or imported here, EVERY year. We've been averaging making 20 million more guns every year. How will you GET our guns, Adolph? Cause we wont be just giving them up and you aint got enough men willing to die to get them.
Wave your musket fool, because they will take it from your dead hand

Molon Labe you liberal filth. What kind of scum says "they will take it from your dead hand"?

Is this the true goal of gun control? Kill those who don't cooperate?

Nothing has made me more angry than someone saying stuff like this. It brings out the extremist I used to be out to play.

On that note, I had better leave, before I do something to get myself banned.

Out.
You idiots are the ones who say that.
Uh, no, Rosy is the one who said that. Keep to yourself if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

I'm logging out this time. Bye.

and at least 80 million gun owners. There's at least 6 billion rds of ammo either made here or imported here, EVERY year. We've been averaging making 20 million more guns every year. How will you GET our guns, Adolph? Cause we wont be just giving them up and you aint got enough men willing to die to get them.
Wave your musket fool, because they will take it from your dead hand

Molon Labe you liberal filth. What kind of scum says "they will take it from your dead hand"?

Is this the true goal of gun control? Kill those who don't cooperate?

Nothing has made me more angry than someone saying stuff like this. It brings out the extremist I used to be out to play.

On that note, I had better leave, before I do something to get myself banned.

Out.
You idiots are the ones who say that.
Uh, no, Rosy is the one who said that. Keep to yourself if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

I'm logging out this time. Bye.
No, it's your hero Charlton hesston who originally said that.

How do you kids remember to breath?

nobodys going to get any guns.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

they are trying, and have already outlawed autorifles in half a dozen states.
Wrong.

No one is trying to take anyone’s guns, no one wants to take anyone’s guns.

And ‘auto-rifles’ haven’t been ‘outlawed’ in any state.

Dear C_Clayton_Jones
I was trying to look up the cases where states have run into opposition to changing age restrictions on guns
because it would require backtracking, where guns bought previously when the age was lower would have to be turned in.

Instead I found older articles dating back to 2015 where Democrats had to backtrack
and tone down the rhetoric on confiscating guns, because of similar issues and concerns:
Wisconsin Democrats Backpedal on Plans to Confiscate All Modern Firearms - The Truth About Guns

So if all these claims of taking away guns have resulted in "backpedaling" and retracting
those threats, then you are right. None of these politicians have gotten away with any such talk of taking away guns.
The logistics of it don't work politically.

Similarly to prolife politicians THREATENING to take away free choice of abortion,
when in practice, to criminalize the act is going to discriminate and target women, making it politically untenable.

they repealed the second amendment and you are too dumb to know it,
even if that were true what is the point? [feel free to unleash your adjectives]
No adjectives needed, 30,000 or so gun laws make it impossible for you to own the arms needed to form a militia capable of defending the USA against a foreign power. This is the purpose of A2 and it no longer exist because one can only own baby shit, and 200 year old muskets that they will take from your dead hand

even if that were true what is the point? [feel free to unleash your adjectives]
No adjectives needed, 30,000 or so gun laws make it impossible for you to own the arms needed to form a militia capable of defending the USA against a foreign power. This is the purpose of A2 and it no longer exist because one can only own baby shit, and 200 year old muskets that they will take from your dead hand

If you don't think a .308 with 10 rounds is enough to deter "foreign powers" when there's enough of them, you're a retard.

The Japs never even attempted an invasion. I'd hazard a guess you've never seen "Red Dawn" either. Young One.

If you don't think a .308 with 10 rounds is enough to deter "foreign powers" when there's enough of them, you're a retard.

The Japs never even attempted an invasion. I'd hazard a guess you've never seen "Red Dawn" either. Young One.
Wrong, stop watching WW2 movies. You will never see the enemy in the next war, they will send in drones to shoot you if they choose not to blow up your entire town. Are you claiming that if every American was armed with an AR15 that America would be safe from attack?

LOL

You are a retarded NRA fool

Wrong, stop watching WW2 movies. You will never see the enemy in the next war, they will send in drones to shoot you if they choose not to blow up your entire town. Are you claiming that if every American was armed with an AR15 that America would be safe from attack?

LOL

take it easy tokyo, all he was saying was that the NRA is our friend and the only thing there is to worry about is if you are a communist your cause of death will probably be a bad case of lead poisoning

LOL

take it easy tokyo, all he was saying was that the NRA is our friend and the only thing there is to worry about is if you are a communist your cause of death will probably be a bad case of lead poisoning
You think they are going to stand there and let you shoot them...………….

Again you will never see your enemy in the next war.

But you keep your musket loaded just in case...……………

But remember, they will take it from your dead hand

LOL

You think they are going to stand there and let you shoot them...………….

Again you will never see your enemy in the next war.

But you keep your musket loaded just in case...……………

But remember, they will take it from your dead hand
Lol! You trolls are about as simple minded as a walking turd.

Forum List

Back