There's A Reason Why People Keep Moving To Florida

Trump lacks tact and is arrogant but compared to all the other asswipe presidents we have had going all the way back to Lyndon johnson all the way up to Obama,he is 10 times better than all those asshole war mongering mass murderers.
You could say that President Trump was like anyone else who was pissed off with the establishment smooth talking swamp rats...

I'm not sure he could get the job done if he were to win another 4 years. During his time as president he suffered from endless attacks. I doubt if Democrats would be any less relentless the second time around.

Oh yeah, they would be very very quiet, because if they dont have a majority in the house and senate, then there will be inquisitions like what the Piglosi did with Jan 6th, and those swamp rats could end up with those same people she had incarcerated. That would be a hoot.

Florida's landmass soon will be inadquate to support the number of people trying to relocate there.
The solution is to dig up California and float the soil to Florida carried by hot air balloons fueled by Xiden's gaffes.

DeSantis has been a really great Governor and created the “Free State of Florida‘ during this pandemic. Life has remained relatively normal in Florida. I definitely would not want to live in New York State or California.
Did you copy that campaign slogan? Such a deal.

Oh yeah, they would be very very quiet, because if they dont have a majority in the house and senate, then there will be inquisitions like what the Piglosi did with Jan 6th, and those swamp rats could end up with those same people she had incarcerated. That would be a hoot.

Whether Democrats would be quiet or not being in the minority, there should be investigations into how they were able to conduct smear campaigns assisted by the media and different branches of the US government.

If Trump becomes president again Democrats will simply claim that Trump is retaliating. DeSantis is the better option.

Whether Democrats would be quiet or not being in the minority, there should be investigations into how they were able to conduct smear campaigns assisted by the media and different branches of the US government.

If Trump becomes president again Democrats will simply claim that Trump is retaliating. DeSantis is the better option.

And remember those videos showing corrupt ballot counters in Georgia and other places, i have a feeling there would be a reckoning, which is why the Demofacists are all in a tizzie.

Trump's manner of speaking tends to irritate even those people who appreciate his policies. DeSantis is simply the better candidate to move a conservative agenda forward.

It does me quite often but I look past his personality and look at his results.

Honestly I'd like to see trump be president because he has the outright balls and audacity to fire everyone who needs firing and change what needs changing. He can be the bulldozer we need to level the site. And desantis as vice president, then after trump is gone then desantis becomes president and his more even tempered mentality can begin the real construction project over the land trump cleared out. Desantis personality would also be the anti agent to trumps personality for a lot of people as well.

But that scenario won't happen but it would be nice if it did.

People have been moving to Florida for decades for the weather and the beaches. Not because your hero boy is governor.

I hope Pence gets the nomination.

You would support that traitor.

People have been moving to Florida for decades for the weather and the beaches. Not because your hero boy is governor.

Actually if I had the money and my family didn't live here I wouldn't move to Florida for the weather as believe it or not I like the change of seasons, I would move because in general they hate Joe Biden and his policies as much as I do. Although yes there are snowbirds that move to Florida though as you are right about that.

You would support that traitor.

Actually if I had the money and my family didn't live here I wouldn't move to Florida for the weather as believe it or not I like the change of seasons, I would move because in general they hate Joe Biden and his policies as much as I do. Although yes there are snowbirds that move to Florida though as you are right about that.
You do realize that your beloved FJB is also president in Florida?

You do realize that your beloved FJB is also president in Florida?

1. He still isn't making any decisions himself.
2. What are they going to do to enforce their policies if the governor is against them and not following them? The president (even a regular one) has less power than you think he does.

1. He still isn't making any decisions himself.
2. What are they going to do to enforce their policies if the governor is against them and not following them? The president (even a regular one) has less power than you think he does.
Then why are you so afraid of him?

Forum List

Back