There's Good News Tonight

Elektra is a dead, female, superhero.

View attachment 881863
1704126518481.png

Translation: he was a popular black man, elected twice as
President of the United States, who was a hundred times more articulate, educated & rational than you or your moron criminal candidate Trump. Oh … and he has more “soul” too.

But keep letting the bile flow. It is all you have.

Democrats suck at paraphrasing. And your double standards are out in their full glory. When you tell someone what they said and they have no idea what you are talking about, then you are a racist and a Democrat. But I repeat myself ....

That's why millionaires and billionaires vote Democrat. The market rewards profits, so big companies support Democrats to limit their competition. It's the customers who get screwed, the Democrat Party way, we always do
Im sorry you don’t have any money in the stock market. I guess youll be living on the government
checks in retirement.

I disagree with every point you made.

By any which way but loose, Biden's economy, low unemployment, bringing the inflation rate down, bringing manufacturing jobs back,
The jobs are all subsidized. Wind Turbine and Solar panel assembly. Electric battery assembly. All subsidized.

That is the road to pure Marxism.

Bringing the inflation rate down? But not the prices of goods and services!!!!

You really can’t stand that an educated black man was elected twice by American voters — who preferred him to your own incompetent Republican elitists.

If Obama could run again, voters would prefer him to your present sick Orange criminal cult leader. Yes, he would win again … easily.

Right. Its the 1/2 Black part I hate. Sod off you old commee fool. Results matter. I lived through those years. It was slow and painful for those outside the Deep State KKKabal. Americans were sent to the back of any recovery line. That’s what I did not like. After they had caused the colllapepse in a DEM congress, as always.

all you have is race fixation you dumb limp-dic Karen.

The jobs are all subsidized. Wind Turbine and Solar panel assembly. Electric battery assembly. All subsidized.

That is the road to pure Marxism.

Bringing the inflation rate down? But not the prices of goods and services!!!!
You want deflation?

You really can’t stand that an educated black man was elected twice by American voters — who preferred him to your own incompetent Republican elitists.

If Obama could run again, voters would prefer him to your present sick Orange criminal cult leader. Yes, he would win again … easily.
Obama the great, you think he could another one of our Ambassadors murdered on the anniversary of 9/11 when we should be on high alert?

I recall when Obama was first elected, I was chatting to an unhappy Republican acquaintance. Trying to pacify him, I said something like, “Well, he probably can’t be much worse than Bush Jr., he did at least oppose the Iraq invasion, so let’s give him a chance …”

I was shocked when my acquaintance, a small businessmen and Republican Party activist no less, said “We’re gonna crucify that N*gger.”

Right. Its the 1/2 Black part I hate. Sod off you old commee fool. Results matter. I lived through thos years. It was slow and painful for those outside the Deep State KKKabal. Americans were sent to the back of any recovery line. Thats what I did not like. After they had caused the colllapepse in a DEM congress, as always.

all you have is race fixation you dumb limp-dic Karen.

Do you notice it's the whiners and criers like Tom Paine 1949 who always think everyone else is emotional? He/she/it cares more about how I feel than I do

I was shocked when my acquaintance, a small businessmen and Republican Party activist no less, said “We’re gonna crucify that N*gger.”
I am not surprised you have a circle of acquaintances that are racists.

Dont you wish the Democrats never invented the "n" world slur.

Of course, in a discussion like this, who is controlling, censoring our free speech, where we can not use a word intellectually.

you dont remember elektra records?

I do I do! I am in my 60s, though, nearing old geezer status. My youngest has already caught me geezing once or twice. I think of Greek myth's when I think of Electra, but I minored in Greek Mythology. Though back when I was a kid, Greek mythology was called the news

Forum List

Back