There's Good News Tonight

You really can’t stand that an educated black man was elected twice by American voters — who preferred him to your own incompetent Republican elitists.

If Obama could run again, voters would prefer him to your present sick Orange criminal cult leader. Yes, he would win again … easily.

Thank God the half white can't

We do t need fast food places. If they all went out of business I wouldn't shed a tear.

I do I do! I am in my 60s, though, nearing old geezer status. My youngest has already caught me geezing once or twice. I think of Greek myth's when I think of Electra, but I minored in Greek Mythology. Though back when I was a kid, Greek mythology was called the news
last year, I entered my 60's

I do love my record collection, I was playing one while my son had friends over, one stared at the record player, asking what it was, while it was playing a record.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
FYI, he was mocking you, stupid racist fuck. You can never be obvious enough for a Democrat moron to get it. MAGA!
You think you were. You are very simple to read. Almost as simple as that Republican Party activist back in 2016.

last year, I entered my 60's

I do love my record collection, I was playing one while my son had friends over, one stared at the record player, asking what it was, while it was playing a record.

Get ready for the geezing to become more and more frequent, I already learned that the hard way, LOL. When I geeze now, my youngest just waits for me to finish and get back to the real world. It works because she's patient

You think you were. You are very simple to read. Almost as simple as that Republican Party activist back in 2016.

It's your arrogance that prevents you from seeing the obvious. Arrogant asses like you get mocked all the time and are too full of yourself to see it, which just fuels the cycle of mocking you and laughing when you don't get that either.

Stop being so full of yourself, MAGA man

Hell, damn good year for a few million illegals that walked across the southern border, no questions, no resistance....and a free phone.
Your New Year's resolution should be to stop believing the nonsense spoon fed to you by RWM and instead apply some critical thinking. Seek out sources of info that do not confirm your bias and you'll have a 2024 that is more enlightened, less brainwashed.

Your New Year's resolution should be to stop believing the nonsense spoon fed to you by RWM and instead apply some critical thinking. Seek out sources of info that do not confirm your bias and you'll have a 2024 that is more enlightened, less brainwashed.

Yes, that terrible RWM showing both sides. That just means they are showing the wrong side with the right side. Watch the LWM, they have already evaluated the facts and picked the right side, the left. Don't be confused by hearing both sides, just listen to LWM and the truth! MAGA man!

You can’t be informed watching TV.

No, you can't. But I neglected to mention that I also use a web-based RSS feed that gives me news stories as they happen. The feeds I'm getting are from UPI, AP, RT, Jerusalem Post, CBS, FOX, NBC, ABC, CNN, New York Times, and BBC...

news.jpg

Forum List

Back