There’s No Constitutional Way To Implement An Unconstitutional Order

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Unlike Trump, his team of fascists, and his idiot supporters, Judge Robart understands there’s no constitutional way to implement an unconstitutional order. Hopefully the The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals will be guided by the Constitution rather than politics.

If the appeals court fails to uphold the Robart decision, it is the beginning of a slippery slope for all constitutional content The Fourth Reich will have been established.

Blind Justice protecting Liberty.jpg

Of course, the right-wingers will respond to this OP with their usual mindless blather.

You dumb fuck, every similar order has been upheld by the courts, precedent in on Trumps side. He has the constitutional and legal authority to do what he did.

Unlike Trump, his team of fascists, and his idiot supporters, Judge Robart understands there’s no constitutional way to implement an unconstitutional order. Hopefully the The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals will be guided by the Constitution rather than politics.

If the appeals court fails to uphold the Robart decision, it is the beginning of a slippery slope for all constitutional content The Fourth Reich will have been established.

View attachment 110882

Of course, the right-wingers will respond to this OP with their usual mindless blather.

Obama targeted the same countries with the same law Trump used.

It's completely constitutional and Trump will win on appeal. Robart is an activist judge who thinks he can legislate from the bench and that his opinions are law.

View attachment 110882

Apparently you or the judge have never read the Constitution, or the statutes that pertain to this action. Look them up I am not going to try to educate an idiot.

View attachment 110882

you sound very scared - got a safe place to cry cupcake?

You almost gotta laugh that the pop-culture educated radical left hasn't got a clue about the meaning of the word "fascist". It's usually what they cry when they are using a baseball bat on a store window or when they are busted for dope. Obama was closer to being a fascist than Trump will ever be. If they don't know what "fascist" means you can bet your ass(ets) that they don't have much education in Constitutional law.

Where in the Constitution does it say we have to give a visa to any foreign asshole that demands it?

It is obvious that you stupid Moon Bats have never bothered to even read the Constitution. A Syrian does not have a Constitutional right to an American visa.

Communists/Progressives pretending to care about the Constitution now, ay? Very funny stuff. I'm betting it's more about hating Trump and Republicans, than it is caring about the Constitution. What do you think?

View attachment 110882

\

The bit of a "silver lining"in all this Trump fiasco is that Gorsuch is going to have a bitch of a time "defending" Trump's unconstitutional behaviors, while labeling himself a constitutionalist at his upcoming hearing to sit in the SCOTUS.

Where in the Constitution does it say we have to give a visa to any foreign asshole that demands it?

hey, moron, Trump with his Muslim ban REVOKED visas that had already been granted

View attachment 110882

\

The bit of a "silver lining"in all this Trump fiasco is that Gorsuch is going to have a bitch of a time "defending" Trump's unconstitutional behaviors, while labeling himself a constitutionalist at his upcoming hearing to sit in the SCOTUS.

Not at all.....

But keep telling yourself that...it will help you sleep better.

It was NOT a muslim ban idiot!

Here, I'll type slow so that you can keep up.............

Has Trump issued a ban?........................................Yes or No?
Does that ban that Trump issued target Muslims? Yes or No ?

Rest assured that the whole world interprets Trump's ban as a MUSLIM BAN

I suggest you watch the hearings then. Pay attention and you might learn something from an expert on the Constitution. Gorsuch will explain to all you idiots exactly where, how, and why the Constitution gives the president the authority to implement this policy. But I doubt if you'll watch it since liberals are unable to think for themselves and rely on liberal pundits to tell them what was said.

I suggest you watch the hearings then. Pay attention and you might learn something from an expert on the Constitution. Gorsuch will explain to all you idiots exactly where, how, and why the Constitution gives the president the authority to implement this policy. But I doubt if you'll watch it since liberals are unable to think for themselves and rely on liberal pundits to tell them what was said.

Oh, I'll be watching.......I love "roastings".......
He'll get the nomination but, like Thomas, he'll ALWAYS be tainted by Trump's slimy shadow.

Oh, I'll be watching.......I love "roastings".......
He'll get the nomination but, like Thomas, he'll ALWAYS be tainted by Trump's slimy shadow.
Just make sure you stop by here after the hearings so I can laugh at you when Gorsuch makes fools out of the libs on the judiciary committee, ok?

Just make sure you stop by here after the hearings so I can laugh at you when Gorsuch makes fools out of the libs on the judiciary committee, ok?

Reading comprehension issues?????

I already stated that Gorsuch WILL be confirmed.......but that does not mean he will not always been known as a Trump lackey....

Forum List

Back