There's no question Trump should plead guilty.

Ummmm. Why aren't there any? Are you confused. Oh shit. You think this is real. My bad.
Yeah, do tell. Why isn't there any against Biden or Hillary or Obama or...? And, yeah... Trump's indictment is real. The loser got arrested and booked. Yeah, that shit is real.

Remember when your orange loser led the chant "LOCK HER UP"? How did that go down? :auiqs.jpg:

banker they are all guilty.....here is the law.....

U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material​

(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

so unless they... trump,biden,pence and any others who have done this had permission to take the stuff ....then they all broke the law.....
So, you agree that Trump is guilty?

Yeah, do tell. Why isn't there any against Biden or Hillary or Obama or...?

Remember when your orange loser led the chant "LOCK HER UP"? How did that go down?
No. You tell me. The facts are there. They aren't there for Trump though. Tell me again?

Fake bone spurs.

A fraudulent university shut down.

A fraudulent foundation shut down.

Two impeachments.

A rape trial.

A pending tax fraud trial.

Two indictments.

Probably more indictments on the way.

This stain on humanity is building quite the obituary! Quite the legacy for the history books.
Trump has surely left his mark in the annals of American History

MAGA land is going crazy over this indictment, trigger beyond belief, flailing as the evidence against Trump is overwhelming !

The republicans have over-investigated every Bullshit fabricated lie for the past 30 years, and now they are getting a taste of their own medicine and they can't take it at all.

This is just the beginning and it will continue to get worse for these people as more and more Trump crimes and indictments get released.

A year and a half minimum and dear leader will be toast.

Is this you sicko Moon Bat hate thread for today?

You are so full of hate that you will never be able to pull your Moon Bat ass out of your Libtard ass.
very sincere of you

They can scream and play the victim all they want.

There are more indictments on the way.

It'll be a wild summer.
You'd have to be a total dickhead to derive pleasure from a Trump indictment. The more indictments they come up with against Trump, the further they are from the original intent of this country.

No. You tell me. The facts are there. They aren't there for Trump though. Tell me again?
Tell you what, retard? Tell you that yesterday your orange loser surrendered and was arrested and indicted on a major crime?

Did you just crawl out from under a set of rocks? :itsok:

You'd have to be a total dickhead to derive pleasure from a Trump indictment. The more indictments they come up with against Trump, the further they are from the original intent of this country.
Remember when you retards chanted "LOCK HER UP!!!!" ?

Karma is a bitch, isn't it? :itsok:

• Fact
Reactions: iku
What's the RETARD(dems) meltdown to Biden's indictment?
original.jpg

for taking them without permission?.....yes....but so is biden and pence.....and any others who have done this....the law says taking so called classified info without permission to an unauthorized location.....they all did that.....

He was not charged for taking without permission, he was charged with refusing to return and showing them off to people so he could look cool

Forum List

Back