There's no question Trump should plead guilty.

Not just “a lawyer”.

A lawyer that has defended Trump at every turn… till this
And he’s entitled to his opinion. That doesn’t make him right, here. Tools like you never get the handle on such things.

If the question is whether there is a chance that Trump could get convicted in this federal case in Florida, the answer, of course, is “yes.” He could.

Does the fact that he could get convicted mean he’s necessarily “fucked?” Of course not.

Trump is not in an indefensible position.

He has a judge who has been favorable to him earlier.

He will attempt to delay as long as possible.

This is not a slam dunk for either side.

MAGA land is going crazy over this indictment, trigger beyond belief, flailing as the evidence against Trump is overwhelming !

The republicans have over-investigated every Bullshit fabricated lie for the past 30 years, and now they are getting a taste of their own medicine and they can't take it at all.

This is just the beginning and it will continue to get worse for these people as more and more Trump crimes and indictments get released.

Fake bone spurs.

A fraudulent university shut down.

A fraudulent foundation shut down.

Two impeachments.

A rape trial.

A pending tax fraud trial.

Two indictments.

Probably more indictments on the way.

This stain on humanity is building quite the obituary! Quite the legacy for the history books.

MAGA land is going crazy over this indictment, trigger beyond belief, flailing as the evidence against Trump is overwhelming !

The republicans have over-investigated every Bullshit fabricated lie for the past 30 years, and now they are getting a taste of their own medicine and they can't take it at all.

This is just the beginning and it will continue to get worse for these people as more and more Trump crimes and indictments get released.

MAGA Meltdown over the Trump Indictment​

You ain't seen nothing yet pal....

I want to go on record as saying that I do not support Trump, nor do I support Biden.
I will ridicule each equally.

So far, I have seen SOLID evidence and an Indictment against Trump. Therefore I will BASH Trump
Show me SOLID evidence and an Indictment against Biden, and I will BASH him equally.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that RETARDS (dems) find this to be an indictment against Trump as opposed to the justice system.
:itsok: it's ok. It will all be over soon and you can donate to the Trump commissary fund if that makes you happy.
If he gets the death penalty, You can visit his final resting place wherever that may be.

Is this your sicko Moon Bat hate thread for today?

You are so full of hate that you will never be able to pull your Moon Bat head out of your Libtard ass.

Last edited:

banker they are all guilty.....here is the law.....

U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material​

(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

so unless they... trump,biden,pence and any others who have done this had permission to take the stuff ....then they all broke the law.....

Forum List

Back