"There's nothing funny about today's highly potent marijuana. It killed my veteran son."

"Then he became addicted to pot, using a medical marijuana card that enabled him to buy enough pot for up to 10 joints a day."

Well um, there you go. Same as drinking a fifth of bourbon a day. I suggest he had other deep-seated problems.

I smoked from 1966-1983. Even in my wildest rock and roll days, I never took more than 2-3 hits a night. I've never smoked a joint.

If it's stronger these days, smoke less ya dummies. Show a little self-control.

Should it become legal in my state, I will likely pick it up again. I always enjoyed a fine Sativa.

One of the resident pot addicts decided to cook herself some lunch. Got the munchies.

I came home right in time. She turned the gas on when she was done instead of off and the house was full of gas fumes. The cats were upstairs at the window.

Pot is harmless. Even beneficial.

One of the resident pot addicts decided to cook herself some lunch. Got the munchies.

I came home right in time. She turned the gas on when she was done instead of off and the house was full of gas fumes. The cats were upstairs at the window.

what a crock of shit....do you actually think anyone is going to buy your bullshit about living with 2 so called pot heads?....

what a crock of shit....do you actually think anyone is going to buy your bullshit about living with 2 so called pot heads?....
Whether you believe it or not this is the way it is. They just got married a few days ago. The girl is the worst because she is schizophrenic and self medicates with pot.

The opiate crisis is a plague that is literally reducing our nation’s life expectancy - 8 Americans are dying every hour. Our criminalization of opiates is causing thousands to hide their addiction rather than seek help. We should get people treatment rather than a jail cell.

Whether you believe it or not this is the way it is. They just got married a few days ago. The girl is the worst because she is schizophrenic and self medicates with pot.
yea right the way you feel about people who do pot.....give us a break will you.....

Last year San Francisco alone gave out 5.8 million needles in their clean needle program. That's not criminalization. It's major assistance in maintaining addiction. All those needles were later discarded on the streets.

Opiod addicts cannot be helped. This is the way they choose to live.

He married a schizophrenic?

yea right the way you feel about people who do pot.....give us a break will you.....
If no one else got hurt the world would not miss at least this girl going in a one car accident. Hit the center divider on the freeway. The man, my step grandson, there might be some hope for him.

He married a schizophrenic?
Fuck yeah. Why? They get high together. But she is a diagnosed schizophrenic who refuses treatment because marijuana is the best med of all. It also makes her schizophrenia worse.

"Then he became addicted to pot, using a medical marijuana card that enabled him to buy enough pot for up to 10 joints a day."

Well um, there you go. Same as drinking a fifth of bourbon a day. I suggest he had other deep-seated problems.

I smoked from 1966-1983. Even in my wildest rock and roll days, I never took more than 2-3 hits a night. I've never smoked a joint.

Should it become legal in my state, I will likely pick it up again. I always enjoyed a fine Sativa.
Tell that to an alcoholic.
For some people, one hit is disaster.
Public awareness needs to be undertaken by state govs that have decriminalized.
Warning labels need to be on any packaging.
I hope an ambulance-chaser successfully sues a pot dispensary into bankruptcy and prison after a kid gets fucked by their irresponsibly marketed pot.

I hope an ambulance-chaser successfully sues a pot dispensary into bankruptcy and prison after a kid gets fucked by their irresponsibly marketed pot.

The personal problems of various individuals are clearly not MY problem. As with guns, it falls to the family of the individual and the law to deal with it.

It has nothing to do with me.

The personal problems of various individuals are clearly not MY problem. As with guns, it falls to the family of the individual and the law to deal with it.

If you sell it with no risk warning you’d better believe it involves you.
If you subject anyone else to your drug it involves you.

If you sell it with no risk warning you’d better believe it involves you.
If you subject anyone else to your drug it involves you.

The case cited above has nothing to do me me, anymore than the fact that I may own a gun has to do with someone else's crime/suicide.

in Nevada warning labels are on the package....

Forum List

Back