There's nothing that can help the virus concern when you can't believe one word from this maniac

The screaming carrot gets in front of the camera lies distorts and bullshits his way through the speech so badly that literally the whole speech had to be run through the true and false machine to even get the slightest interpretation of what is going on. Good God people selected this maniac as their leader.
Simple answer. Don't listen to him if he is off the teleprompter. True, if speaking off the cuff, you can't believe him because he's nuts, not that bright, and his penchant for self promotion has warped his mind. I heard him last night from the oval office. His delivery was crappy, lethargic, wooden to the point where it looked like it bored him also, but I had no problem with with the substance of his 11 minute speech on current situation. Do you really expect him to say "I stopped travel from effected area thinking that would be it, but I was wrong?, I tamped down early warning to avoid early panic and caused people to not take it seriously thereby allowing it to spread basically unchecked until it was too late?, I didn't take steps to ramp up testing, so our medical response establishment were working blind and our healthcare system is not the greatest on earth? All true, but get real. Get over it.
We can get rid of him in November, probably not because he and his merry minions handled this any worse than their sunshine ass blowing ways handled the whole last 3 years, I cannot even state with confidence that another administration would have saved us from the global pandemic. Kinda doubt it, to tell the truth. This is just another nail in the administration coffin, not like we were short of nails before. Listen only to the experts and him when he is on script. The rest is just more bullshit along with the whining 35% sheep that tout his leadership, no matter what comes out of his mouth. Stay safe. Stay healthy. Take care of those around you.

We shouldn't listen to him when he's ON the prompter either. Especially when brilliant Doctor-Scientists Stephen Miller and Jared Kushner wrote the damn thing. It took an army to clean up the mess of disinformation.
we should really listen to the reporters asking questions, because they are the experts right? LOL can't make up your kind of shit.
0n a scale from 1 to 10 for the truth or intelligence the screaming carrot gets a 1 on the reporters get 612
yeah because they have the experts supporting them and trump no, right? LOL, you do make me laugh.

So let me get this right the president who wants to restrict travel outside and to the country from places so the virus spread is slowed down dramatically is a raving madman yet the geriatric communist who says he would open the borders more is not? Okay all you people using this for political posturing like our media does are scymbags end of story. This isn't a red v blue thing you ignorant plebeians it is a health thing.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
What a pile of shit , do you people ever deal in the truth. He is a cancer on everything he touches . His speech on this was so bad that the world economy just crashed , you people are just a total drain on this great country. There are no patriots other then the ones in the left. We won't let you destroy us.
still crying. it's old.
contribute or you are gone
I need to know what to contribute to.I don't do piles of shit, it stinks. It's squishy too.

The economy is crashing and people are seeking information and advice regarding a pandemic and ignoring Trump's bullshit.

It triggers you Leftists when the economy does well. You scream and rant "The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer!"

But when the economy declines, you continue to scream and rant, "It's all their fault!!!"

Are the rich not getting poorer, the opposite of your booming economy rant? And too are the poor not getting richer, the opposite of your booming economy insane rant?

Think about it before ranting any more. I doubt that it will do any good but try.

Democrats' Big Lies

DaFuck are you ranting about? You sound insane.

The screaming carrot gets in front of the camera lies distorts and bullshits his way through the speech so badly that literally the whole speech had to be run through the true and false machine to even get the slightest interpretation of what is going on. Good God people selected this maniac as their leader.
Simple answer. Don't listen to him if he is off the teleprompter. True, if speaking off the cuff, you can't believe him because he's nuts, not that bright, and his penchant for self promotion has warped his mind. I heard him last night from the oval office. His delivery was crappy, lethargic, wooden to the point where it looked like it bored him also, but I had no problem with with the substance of his 11 minute speech on current situation. Do you really expect him to say "I stopped travel from effected area thinking that would be it, but I was wrong?, I tamped down early warning to avoid early panic and caused people to not take it seriously thereby allowing it to spread basically unchecked until it was too late?, I didn't take steps to ramp up testing, so our medical response establishment were working blind and our healthcare system is not the greatest on earth? All true, but get real. Get over it.
We can get rid of him in November, probably not because he and his merry minions handled this any worse than their sunshine ass blowing ways handled the whole last 3 years, I cannot even state with confidence that another administration would have saved us from the global pandemic. Kinda doubt it, to tell the truth. This is just another nail in the administration coffin, not like we were short of nails before. Listen only to the experts and him when he is on script. The rest is just more bullshit along with the whining 35% sheep that tout his leadership, no matter what comes out of his mouth. Stay safe. Stay healthy. Take care of those around you.
Great response , thanks , you give me some hope with these monsters.
Just trying to be rational. Don't like the guy or his leadership characteristics, but I get tired of the whiney attacks as well as whiney zombie defenses. We can partisan the crap out of this later. Rational thought and actions more important than political emotions, til we get a handle on this. We'll pick up the pieces later.

Hey! We don't cotton to your Satanic 'rational arguments' or 'critical thought' around here. Get with the program or git out, libtard! :04:

So let me get this right the president who wants to restrict travel outside and to the country from places so the virus spread is slowed down dramatically is a raving madman yet the geriatric communist who says he would open the borders more is not? Okay all you people using this for political posturing like our media does are scymbags end of story. This isn't a red v blue thing you ignorant plebeians it is a health thing.

What a pile of shit , do you people ever deal in the truth. He is a cancer on everything he touches . His speech on this was so bad that the world economy just crashed , you people are just a total drain on this great country. There are no patriots other then the ones in the left. We won't let you destroy us.
still crying. it's old.
I need to know what to contribute to.I don't do piles of shit, it stinks. It's squishy too.
you are gone, I will never understand you people , why would I care what you think of me. That part I just don't get.

Jc has been dumped for nonsense. Wasted bandwidth, why say anything if you have nothing to say.

still crying. it's old.
you are gone, I will never understand you people , why would I care what you think of me. That part I just don't get.
bantering out loud about the pile of shit, is really calling out for a cordial discussion starting point. And you are mad at me. too fking funny. Son, I really don't care about your voting habits at all. I just commented on your rant of the president with a TDS nature. pile of shit. you should really climb down from yours and learn to be respectful if you wish a respectful discussion.

The economy is crashing and people are seeking information and advice regarding a pandemic and ignoring Trump's bullshit.

It triggers you Leftists when the economy does well. You scream and rant "The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer!"

But when the economy declines, you continue to scream and rant, "It's all their fault!!!"

Are the rich not getting poorer, the opposite of your booming economy rant? And too are the poor not getting richer, the opposite of your booming economy insane rant?

Think about it before ranting any more. I doubt that it will do any good but try.

Democrats' Big Lies

If this is the best you got , you are toast here. No wasted bandwidth.

I've got a degree in History and an MBA!

Lemme guess... Trump U?

Go ahead...keep calling conservatives uneducated and deplorables

All day, everyday. Also, stop calling Cult45 conservatives. Ya'll ain't anything even resembling conservative.

we'll just keep on being the ones that get the job done.

Yes, and you're doing a bang up job. I'm sorry, I'm all out of participation trophies. Would you take an IOU? :04:

Democrats' Big Lies

so you have no respectful discussing points you'd like to debate. you are sad then.

Democrats' Big Lies

You just wasted bandwidth with your weak ass response.

Can't blame you J for issuing your warning. The idle trolling (not generally sick crazy, but just generally crazy) has spiked on the board in last 24 hours. I think it is boredom, but may be cries for help and attention as their normal environment (for them) shrinks, somewhat. Back in Dec or Jan I used ignore to dump one of the sick crazies. Forgot about them for 2 months(cause I didn't know any better), til someone (a mod, I think) responding to someone else inferred in logical argument more intelligent use of it. Since then, only used once and then for only two days. Tends to clear the air, so to speak. But still, only used for nasty homophobic, sicko ranters, til last 24 hours. Now I have 2 nutball trolls on for a few days, not for crazy sick crap, but just because I don't want to hear their trolling crap for a few days.

Jc has been dumped for nonsense. Wasted bandwidth, why say anything if you have nothing to say.
Funny. he is one of the 2, I ignored yesterday.

We shouldn't listen to him when he's ON the prompter either. Especially when brilliant Doctor-Scientists Stephen Miller and Jared Kushner wrote the damn thing. It took an army to clean up the mess of disinformation.
we should really listen to the reporters asking questions, because they are the experts right? LOL can't make up your kind of shit.
0n a scale from 1 to 10 for the truth or intelligence the screaming carrot gets a 1 on the reporters get 612

I watched The Screaming Carrot for half an hour or so this morning. Might have missed it, but didn't see him blame Evil Foreigners, Cuomo, Newsom or Obama (amazing in and of itself) - Of course, he rarely disappoints and did manage to get in a dig at The Failing New York Times.

Can't help but wonder how much better off we'd The Screaming Carrot he hadn't dithered and deflected for two months and told us it would "just disappear". WAY better off I'll wager.

Donald ‘Didn't Know People Died from the Flu,’ Which Killed His Grandfather Frederick

#DonaldDithered&PeopleDied

dahvnst-595d28e5-2624-4b96-9655-f15ba38cc95f.jpg

Lemme guess... Trump U?

All day, everyday. Also, stop calling Cult45 conservatives. Ya'll ain't anything even resembling conservative.

Yes, and you're doing a bang up job. I'm sorry, I'm all out of participation trophies. Would you take an IOU? :04:

Hate to point out the inconvenient, TT but participation trophies are a far left thing! You loons want kids to think everyone wins no matter what they do on the playing field...we're the "meanies" that want kids to understand that there ARE winners and losers at the game of life and that it's more fun being a winner!

My degrees are from the University of Massachusetts and Boston University...what's YOUR educational background? I asked that question of the poster who claimed conservatives were uneducated and she ran away. Care to jump into the fray?

Lemme guess... Trump U?

Hate to point out the inconvenient, TT but participation trophies are a far left thing! You loons want kids to think everyone wins no matter what they do on the playing field...we're the "meanies" that want kids to understand that there ARE winners and losers at the game of life and that it's more fun being a winner!

My degrees are from the University of Massachusetts and Boston University...what's YOUR educational background? I asked that question of the poster who claimed conservatives were uneducated and she ran away. Care to jump into the fray?

CS degree from ASU. Whatever will you do with that?

Lemme guess... Trump U?

Just one degree? Oh, my! I'm pretty sure that means I'm still ahead of you in the "education arms race", TT!

At least you got some kind of degree that's usable...most of you liberals have degrees in Women's Studies, Black Studies, Political Science and Education. I find that most liberals are most comfortable intellectually if they're not challenged in their views. Majors like those give them "reinforcement"! :)

Lemme guess... Trump U?

Just one degree? Oh, my! I'm pretty sure that means I'm still ahead of you in the "education arms race", TT!

At least you got some kind of degree that's usable...most of you liberals have degrees in Women's Studies, Black Studies, Political Science and Education. I find that most liberals are most comfortable intellectually if they're not challenged in their views. Majors like those give them "reinforcement"! :)

Yet, you consider me a liberal and you know absolutely nothing about me. Is this the critical thinking they taught in Boston? Simply because I disagree with your choice of leadership, I must be a socialist baby killer. This is the depth of knowledge I glean from people of your ilk.

Lemme guess... Trump U?

Yet, you consider me a liberal and you know absolutely nothing about me. Is this the critical thinking they taught in Boston? Simply because I disagree with your choice of leadership, I must be a socialist baby killer. This is the depth of knowledge I glean from people of your ilk.

I can't think of a single conservative that I know who's into participation trophies, TT! You pretty much gave yourself away with that little nugget! Just saying...

Lemme guess... Trump U?

I can't think of a single conservative that I know who's into participation trophies, TT! You pretty much gave yourself away with that little nugget! Just saying...

It's called satire and it was done on purpose in order to flush out political hacks like yourself. Do they not teach satire in those Boston schools? Pity.

Forum List

Back