These are the Democrats who refuse to condemn the terrorist Hamas attack

The Democrats who didn’t sign on to the resolution to condemn the Hamas slaughter of civilians, which they admitted to as being targeted, were:

• Jamaal Bowman of New York.
  • Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Andre Carson of Indiana.
  • Al Green of Texas.
  • Summer Lee of Pennsylvania.
  • Gwen Moore of Wisconsin.
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York.
  • Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.
  • Stacey Plaskett of the Virgin Islands.
  • Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts.
  • Delia Ramirez of Illinois.
  • Bennie G. Thompson of Mississippi.
  • Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.
  • Gregorio Sablan of the Northern Mariana Islands.
This is how Nazism got its start.

Until the democrat party cleans house, I will assume the DNC to be complicit, and as such, a terrorist organization that would just assume chop off the heads of my children to fight any social injustice they perceive to exist to justify it, and then stick out their chests with pride when defending it. like the vacuous self righteous parasites that they are.

Call me systemically racist, apartheid Talabani meat head, blah, blah, blah, but at least I'm not a murderer.
So until every GOP member denounces the 1/6 insurrection; you're all guilty of treason?

Cool...I like it.

So until every GOP member denounces the 1/6 insurrection; you're all guilty of treason?

Cool...I like it.
Do you know of any Republican that refused to condemn breaking into the Capital?

And do you compare that with beheading infants and murdering close to 2000 people?

I wanna give Bennie Thompson a pass though. Anyone who saw his performance as "head" of the Jan 6 committee knows that all he's good for is reading aloud whatever his handlers put in front of him. He's pretty wooden doing that, even. He doesn't understand the words that come out of his own mouth.

Do you know of any Republican that refused to condemn breaking into the Capital?
The GOP called it "legitimate political discourse".

So...yup.
And do you compare that with beheading infants and murdering close to 2000 people?
Never did that at all. I did point out that your broad brush of the Democrats can be done to the GOP as well.

Do you not know how to read?

The GOP called it "legitimate political discourse".

So...yup.

Never did that at all. I did point out that your broad brush of the Democrats can be done to the GOP as well.

Do you not know how to read?
Were they referring to the protest or breaking in the Capital?

And again, are you equivocating that with murdering close to 2000 people, targeting babies and old women?

Yep.

No. Again, can you not read?

I am using your tactic of broad brush painting of the entire GOP for the actions of a comparative few.
This is all democrats have to do

But they won't.

Biden denounced it.
Trump called the murderers "very smart".

Sorry....just like everyone else; facts are not your friend.
Again, I did not see any stories of a resolution to be passed to condemn breaking in the Capital that those in the GOP would not sign.

Perhaps you can provide it.

The Democrats who didn’t sign on to the resolution to condemn the Hamas slaughter of civilians, which they admitted to as being targeted, were:

• Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Al Green of Texas.

Until the democrat party cleans house, I will assume the DNC to be complicit, and as such, a terrorist organization that would just assume chop off the heads of my children to fight any social injustice they perceive to exist to justify it, and then stick out their chests with pride when defending it. like the vacuous self righteous parasites that they are.

Call me systemically racist, apartheid Talabani meat head, blah, blah, blah, but at least I'm not a murderer.
Just shut the fuck up you old freak. There's gonna be enough dead civilized to get you moist

• Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Al Green of Texas.

• Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Al Green of Texas.

Actually that's fewer than I thought there would be. But I'm pretty sure all or most Democrats condemn Israel for retaliating. I could be wrong, but just from watching this board this week, I'm pretty sure I'm on pretty solid footing there.

Actually that's fewer than I thought there would be. But I'm pretty sure all or most Democrats condemn Israel for retaliating. I could be wrong, but just from watching this board this week, I'm pretty sure I'm on pretty solid footing there.
Democrats condemn the police for putting looters and murderers behind bars.

So what?

All you can say is they are at least consistent, unfortunately.

Go suck your piss colored leader off.

oh....charming.... are you a real "lady?" a tranny? or whatever you are!

that is real profound....do you have a Masters degree in Politics?

Forum List

Back