These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

View attachment 294564

Whew...boy - you got it bad.

LOL!!!
So.........attempting to refute the facts isn't your thing. Got it.

When you start posting facts instead of opinions, maybe some will honor your idiotic post by responding. Until then, suck it up!
What in the OP is an opinion? Specifically.
You still haven't told me what specific law Trump broke. This is why Trump will be reelected and we will get a majority in both houses. Thank you!
hx3fesnx81441.jpg

More like show me proof that a crime was committed, when the alleged crime did not occur... but someone said that the crime was meant

Conspiracy theories

LOL!!!!!

Why did Webster Hubbell go to prison twice??

LOL!!!!

It is a "conspiracy" to notice that Algore raised money from Chinese intelligence agents at a Buddhist Temple....

and as for all the folks the Clintons had offed, Democrats do not care...

Democrats care about STEALING FROM THE US TAXPAYER, and virtually nothing else....

So.........attempting to refute the facts isn't your thing. Got it.

When you start posting facts instead of opinions, maybe some will honor your idiotic post by responding. Until then, suck it up!
What in the OP is an opinion? Specifically.
You still haven't told me what specific law Trump broke. This is why Trump will be reelected and we will get a majority in both houses. Thank you!
hx3fesnx81441.jpg

More like show me proof that a crime was committed, when the alleged crime did not occur... but someone said that the crime was meant

Trump held up aid and told Ukrainians that generous American aid is not being recieprocated by them, followed by request for favors investigating DNC server and Bidens.

His pointman on Ukraine was telling Ukrainians and other diplomats that everything is conditioned on public announcement of investigations.

Aid released only when Congress opened investigations.

No evidence? Do you LIKE looking like an ignorant dupe?

Clinton was impeached for lying

Again, Democrat HYPOCRISY on display.

Democrats weaponized "sexual harassment" against Clarence Thomas, despite having NO TRUTH....

When Bill Clinton was busted for bullying a subordinate INTERN into performing sex acts, all of a sudden sexual harassment no longer mattered to Democrats....

Once again, when Dems do it, Dems are OK with it, but if a non-Dem does it 1/1000th the magnitude, it is just the worst crime in history....

Let me say from the outset I fully understand Trumpette's are not typically persuaded by facts.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.
Trump’s Hold on Ukrainian Military Aid was Illegal

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

Various WH officials such as................
with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.
Trump isn't going to be removed from office. FACT.
Which is exactly why Zelinsky will never come out and say exactly what happened.
Zelensky said there was nothing. Is he lying?

Except he wasn't, she was willing and eager

and the Hypocrisy continues.....

but but but it didn't matter that Anita Hill went over to Thomas' place AFTER the alleged "sex harassment."

Nope....

Monica was a powerless intern. Bill Clinton was the world's most powerful person and Monica's direct boss. Thomas was not Hill's boss....

once again..... HYPOCRISY.....

Let me say from the outset I fully understand Trumpette's are not typically persuaded by facts.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.
Which is exactly why Zelinsky will never come out and say exactly what happened.

Yes he is lying. You are seriously wondering why would a drug deal counterpart lie?

Zelensky looks like a weak, corruptable doormat Trump is wiping his feet on in this whole ordeal. He got on all fours and agreed to give Trump the full illicit service, with a put-on smile no less.

Last edited:
What did the whistleblower witness?

Michael Robinson's dick.... in the CLOSET.....

You’re very ill.
Agree 100%.
Please inform Trump.
he wasn't a witness. the whistleblower is my reference. there is no such thing as protecting whistleblowers. just isn't, unless you make it up. The folks the gop wanted to testify were denied. why? Trump delivered the transcript, you didn't need anything else from him.
Trump is definitely a witness.

What did the whistleblower witness? I thought it was all fourth or fifth hand information?

We need lots more from Trump. I don’t know why thinks the transcript is enough to understand what happened.

Because it states what happened on the phone call. LOL.

You have to prove intent for an offense to be impeachable. How do you prove intent here? Do tell.
Great. So now we know what happened on the phone call what happened after the phone call?

You start to prove intent by talking to the people who were talking to Trump at the time.
They have. If Trump was inquiring about the 2016 election there is nothing impeachable there. If it was about 2020 then you have a case. How do you prove what his intent was?
They have? Are you sure? Republicans have been saying that almost everything we’ve heard is second or third hand information.

Obviously we haven’t heard from Mulvaney, Giuliani, Bolton, or Pompeo. If we are going to make a well informed decision, we need to be well informed.

with_rrlss.png

Possibly. One could hardly blame him if he is. The fate of lives and his country could be in jeopardy.

THIS IMPEACHMENT IN LAYMAN'S TERMS......

A man goes to the store for his wife, she gave him a list and money.
He goes to the store, gets the items and pays for them and leaves the store.
While in the store, he was overheard talking to the store owner about how one of his managers gave a different customer beneficial treatment that wasn't legal...and he should consider investigating that. At the same time he stated concerns about how the store has been operated in the past and he should do something about it.

A few days later the man was arrested for bribery.
Democrats be like - CRIME! CRIME! CRIME!... THE UTTER CONTEMPT FOR THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Republicans be like... wait...what? How is saying something a crime? Did he not buy the products, pay for them in full and leave?? How is this a crime?
Democrats be like... CRIME! CRIME!!!!

with_rrlss.png

Yes he is lying. You are seriously wondering why would a drug deal counterpart lie?

Zelensky looks like a weak, corruptable doormat Trump is wiping his feet on in this whole ordeal. He got on all fours and agreed to give Trump the full illicit service.
What we can say about Zelensky's comments is he does not want to get involved in US domestic politics. And neither does he want to jeopardize future aid from the US. So he's trying not to alienate Trump since Trump has already proven to be a spiteful, vindictive, self-centered buffoon.

with_rrlss.png

Zelensky looks like a weak, corruptable doormat Trump is wiping his feet on in this whole ordeal. He got on all fours and agreed to give Trump the full illicit service.
What we can say about Zelensky's comments is he does not want to get involved in US domestic politics. And neither does he want to jeopardize future aid from the US. So he's trying not to alienate Trump since Trump has already proven to be a spiteful, vindictive, self-centered buffoon.

Oh we know why Ukraine is completely subserviant to America. We are all that stands between their fragile green government and Russian dogs swallowing them whole

Forum List

Back