These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

The data is out there and I believe the voters should decide. I do not want politicians deciding for me. I am glad many disagree that is what democracy is all about. So yes, I do.

Do you want voters to be fully informed when they decide?

How much more informed may we be? We have seen hours of testimony and more hours of opinion. I was hoping the Republicans would be allowed to call more witnesses but that was squashed. The transcript was released, we have had hours of hearings, we have heard from numerous persons, Zelinsky stated there is no pressure and I don't buy the argument that he is being strong armed he could easily say there was, get Trump out and still garner his aid. The Bidens are corrupt, that is for sure. But I do not believe Biden will be the nominee, I could be wrong of course. I believe it will be Sanders vs. Trump in the end.
There’s witnesses that haven’t been allowed to testify, haven’t there? There’s documents that haven’t been allowed to be reviewed, haven’t there?

Hours of hearings doesn’t mean we’ve been fully informed. Wouldn’t you agree?

I HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT!!!! What else is there to tell?

Lots. As we have learned, engagement and discussion of investigations and foreign aid didn’t end with the phone call. i don’t know why you think the transcript is enough to tell the entire story. There’s obviously much, much more to this.
you found out a lot of trump's people were actually working for the dems undercover. IG report says so.

What did the whistleblower witness?

Michael Robinson's dick.... in the CLOSET.....

You’re very ill.
he wasn't a witness. the whistleblower is my reference. there is no such thing as protecting whistleblowers. just isn't, unless you make it up. The folks the gop wanted to testify were denied. why? Trump delivered the transcript, you didn't need anything else from him.
Trump is definitely a witness.

What did the whistleblower witness? I thought it was all fourth or fifth hand information?

We need lots more from Trump. I don’t know why thinks the transcript is enough to understand what happened.

Because it states what happened on the phone call. LOL.

You have to prove intent for an offense to be impeachable. How do you prove intent here? Do tell.
Great. So now we know what happened on the phone call what happened after the phone call?

You start to prove intent by talking to the people who were talking to Trump at the time.
They have. If Trump was inquiring about the 2016 election there is nothing impeachable there. If it was about 2020 then you have a case. How do you prove what his intent was?
They have? Are you sure? Republicans have been saying that almost everything we’ve heard is second or third hand information.

Obviously we haven’t heard from Mulvaney, Giuliani, Bolton, or Pompeo. If we are going to make a well informed decision, we need to be well informed.
sure, go to court and get a subpoena. Why didn't they do that? They were available in that route. That's how our constitution is written. Why can't you stay within that scope?

You’re very ill.
Trump is definitely a witness.

What did the whistleblower witness? I thought it was all fourth or fifth hand information?

We need lots more from Trump. I don’t know why thinks the transcript is enough to understand what happened.

You have to prove intent for an offense to be impeachable. How do you prove intent here? Do tell.
Great. So now we know what happened on the phone call what happened after the phone call?

You start to prove intent by talking to the people who were talking to Trump at the time.
They have. If Trump was inquiring about the 2016 election there is nothing impeachable there. If it was about 2020 then you have a case. How do you prove what his intent was?
They have? Are you sure? Republicans have been saying that almost everything we’ve heard is second or third hand information.

Obviously we haven’t heard from Mulvaney, Giuliani, Bolton, or Pompeo. If we are going to make a well informed decision, we need to be well informed.
sure, go to court and get a subpoena. Why didn't they do that? They were available in that route. That's how our constitution is written. Why can't you stay within that scope?
They already have a subpoena.

Do you want voters to be fully informed when they decide?

How much more informed may we be? We have seen hours of testimony and more hours of opinion. I was hoping the Republicans would be allowed to call more witnesses but that was squashed. The transcript was released, we have had hours of hearings, we have heard from numerous persons, Zelinsky stated there is no pressure and I don't buy the argument that he is being strong armed he could easily say there was, get Trump out and still garner his aid. The Bidens are corrupt, that is for sure. But I do not believe Biden will be the nominee, I could be wrong of course. I believe it will be Sanders vs. Trump in the end.
There’s witnesses that haven’t been allowed to testify, haven’t there? There’s documents that haven’t been allowed to be reviewed, haven’t there?

Lots. As we have learned, engagement and discussion of investigations and foreign aid didn’t end with the phone call. i don’t know why you think the transcript is enough to tell the entire story. There’s obviously much, much more to this.
you found out a lot of trump's people were actually working for the dems undercover. IG report says so.
Fantasy world.

You’re very ill.

not one from a court. need one of those, it's how our constitution was set up.

Fantasy world.
you live in it, I know. IG report said it all.

BTW, I'm hoping my GOP side never walks down this path of treason.

You’re very ill.

Incorrect. Congress has power to subpoena since the days of our founders.

When you start posting facts instead of opinions, maybe some will honor your idiotic post by responding. Until then, suck it up!
What in the OP is an opinion? Specifically.
You still haven't told me what specific law Trump broke. This is why Trump will be reelected and we will get a majority in both houses. Thank you!
hx3fesnx81441.jpg
Think he can wiggle out of it because he didn't SAY he was doing it for that reason? You could be right. It doesn't mean that Trump didn't do it though. The whole country knows what he did.

Annnd - what?
You really think Trump is the first and only President to use aid money as leverage to get what he wants?
Really?
You really don't think pretty much every President coming and going has done this??
I support it.
Trump had legitimate concerns about Ukraine being involved in past elections, the hiring of the Vice Presidents son at a WHOPPING $83,000 PER MONTH in an obvious ghost appointment among other things. He wanted the Ukraine President...no... expected him to look into those practices, and even more so stop doing it and clean up the corruption that exist in his government.
YES - that included dealings and information on Joe Biden. SO??? You say they should NOT look into it because he is running for President? Really? You obviously had no issues with all of the myriad of investigations of Trump when he was running.

Fantasy world.

Fantasy world.

Sure buddy.

You’re very ill.

they voted it in themselves. nope, has to go to a court to be honored. Ask obammy and holder

Fantasy world.

What path? Investigating a presidential candidate?

Fantasy world.

Fantasy world.

Sure buddy.
facts suck sometimes huh?

Fantasy world.

spying on a political opponent from within using our FBI and CIA

You’re very ill.

they voted it in themselves. nope, has to go to a court to be honored. Ask obammy and holder

The Founders made Congressional investigation a part of our nation. Denying that, as Trump is attempting to do, is ignorant.

But you’re already moving the goalposts.

Fantasy world.

Fantasy world.

Sure buddy.
facts suck sometimes huh?

How would you know? You don’t have much familiarity with them.

Fantasy world.

spying on a political opponent from within using our FBI and CIA
Oh. Gotcha. So Trump is going to have another country do the dirty work instead. That sounds better.

Fantasy world.

Too late.

I'm still waiting for a factual defense of the guy who had his foundation shut down, and fined $2M, for stealing money from it. You know.........this guy.

trump-baby-blimp-2-gty-jt-180713_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Trump isn't going to be removed from office. FACT.
Which is exactly why Zelinsky will never come out and say exactly what happened.

So you're smarter than Alan Dershowitz now?

Trump: Impeachment Accusations Are "Of No Merit," Alan Dershowitz And Ken Starr Agree
I don’t bow to appeals to authority.

But you asserted that Zelinsky has no reason to lie about what Trump was doing. I disagree. Let’s say Zelinsky announced today and said that the money was held up in exchange for an investigation.

Tomorrow y’all be telling me how that’s the right thing for Trump to have done. Hell, a lot of Trump supporters are already saying that.

No matter what Zelinsky does, Trump isn’t going anywhere. We both know that. Better for him, and more importantly his country, to not risk it.
So now you have ESP? Could it be that Zelinsky is telling the truth? Is that a possibility? Yes or No?
Sure. Is it a possibility that he’s not, just as likely in my book.

That’s why I wouldn’t use his statement as evidence of anything.

Should we not assume that people are telling the truth. If we think the President of the country is lying then how can we do business with them?

Fantasy world.

Too late.

It is never too late. Berg, are you Jewish?

Forum List

Back