These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

Let me say from the outset I fully understand Trumpette's are not typically persuaded by facts.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.
Trump’s Hold on Ukrainian Military Aid was Illegal

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

Various WH officials such as................
with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.

I've been watching your nonsensical and delusional posts since you joined this board and have concluded that you have nothing but delusional nonsense to offer. Therefore I've decided to toss you on the ash heap and put you on ignore.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

The federal government's fiscal year for 2019 started 10/1/2018 and went through 9/30/2019. Regardless if it took arm twisting or not, for me it comes down to whether the money was provided before October?

As for my personal view of Trump's action, it was inexcusable but not unlawful.

Let me say from the outset I fully understand Trumpette's are not typically persuaded by facts.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.

I've been watching your nonsensical and delusional posts since you joined this board and have concluded that you have nothing but delusional nonsense to offer. Therefore I've decided to toss you on the ash heap and put you on ignore.
As I said at the outset, Trumpette's have difficulty with facts. Bye-bye.

The federal government's fiscal year for 2019 started 10/1/2018 and went through 9/30/2019. Regardless if it took arm twisting or not, for me it comes down to whether the money was provided before October?

You certainly are welcome to your opinion. But............

Pentagon officials worried withholding aid was illegal

No announcement was ever made and Ukraine got the aid.

Announcement absolutely was made by Sondland to Ukranian officials and other diplomats that EVERYTHING (the phonecalls, the WH visit and even aid) is conditioned on investigations and public announcements by Zelensky. He testified to it before Congress.

The aid was held back with ZERO sane explanation and released only AFTER CONGRESS OPENED INVESTIGATIONS.

I know you are tipsy drunk and all but COME ON, wake the fuck up and wake up your idiot rightwing friends too.
Sondland has changed his story...None of what he says can be taken at face value.

Well thank god we have all the people directly involved Mulveney, Bolton, Jiuliani and Pompeo to set the record straight. If only those duplicitous Democrats would let them testify they surely would clear everything up and embarass baseless impeachment daydreams.

Right? :rolleyes:
Changing the subject isn't an argument....Sondland has changed his story and hence is a completely unreliable witness.

As I said at the outset, Trumpette's have difficulty with facts. Bye-bye.
Everyone except Democrats and snowflakes have trouble with facts, huh?

Like how after 4 years both Schiff and Nadler have proven they still have no crime, no evidence, no witnesses, and several US IG reports exposing incompetence and crime by Obama's / Comey's FBI and DOJ on a massive scale...

Like how A DEMOCRAT Constitutional Scholar / Expert who testified the President did not violate the Constitution, break laws, or abuse his power, that it has been / is the DEMOCRATS who are abusing their power, that their rush to Impeach in the fastest in US history and their case is the weakest in US history....who testified that what the Democrats are doing by proceeding with an admitted political Impeachment that has no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses is 'DANGEROUS to our republic'...

poor Trump-hating desperate snowflakes....

upload_2019-12-13_12-30-57.jpeg

You certainly are welcome to your opinion. But............

Pentagon officials worried withholding aid was illegal
We already have all the opinions of bureaucrats with no direct knowledge of the situation we need.

Announcement absolutely was made by Sondland to Ukranian officials and other diplomats that EVERYTHING (the phonecalls, the WH visit and even aid) is conditioned on investigations and public announcements by Zelensky. He testified to it before Congress.

The aid was held back with ZERO sane explanation and released only AFTER CONGRESS OPENED INVESTIGATIONS.

I know you are tipsy drunk and all but COME ON, wake the fuck up and wake up your idiot rightwing friends too.
Sondland has changed his story...None of what he says can be taken at face value.

Well thank god we have all the people directly involved Mulveney, Bolton, Jiuliani and Pompeo to set the record straight. If only those duplicitous Democrats would let them testify they surely would clear everything up and embarass baseless impeachment daydreams.

Changing the subject isn't an argument....Sondland has changed his story and hence is a completely unreliable witness.

Dumbass, it is absolutely not a change of subject to point out that Mulveney, Bolton, Jiuliani and Pompeo could have easily "set the record straight" if all the testimony we have against Trump was not true. Instead they refute nothing and are hinding out behind Trump's order to not testify.

You have to be an idiot to think that this is anything but evidence of guilt.

Dumbass, it is absolutely not a change of subject to point out that Mulveney, Bolton, Jiuliani and Pompeo could have easily "set the record straight" if the allegations against Trump and Sondland testimony was not true. Instead they are hinding out behind Trump's order to not testify and you have to be an idiot to think that this is anything but evidence of guilt.
None of those guys have changed their stories, dumbass.

Trump can order his people not to say anything...That's how it works....If he couldn't, Nads and Schitt would have grounds to file suit, which they haven't done.

Suck it.

Dumbass, it is absolutely not a change of subject to point out that Mulveney, Bolton, Jiuliani and Pompeo could have easily "set the record straight" if the allegations against Trump and Sondland testimony was not true. Instead they are hinding out behind Trump's order to not testify and you have to be an idiot to think that this is anything but evidence of guilt.
None of those guys have changed their stories, dumbass.

lol thats because they are not FACING JAIL TIME FOR LYING TO CONGRESS like Sondland.

They have no downside to publicly lying their ass off and all the downsides of Trump's ire if they tell the truth he doesn't like.

https://www.justsecurity.org/67489/trumps-hold-on-ukrainian-military-aid-was-illegal/
Nice debunked opinion, snowflake...but that faux claim was trashed long ago...and again in Schiff's and Nadlers failed coup attempt hearings.

Much like your willingness to overlook how the FBI was being used by a foreign spy proven to be working for a Russian Oligarch / the Russians...how Schiff is a compromised enemy of the state trying to oust the President after having taken a LOT of money from a Russian-born arms dealer and Burisma...how Nadler's campaign consultant was / is the wife of Russia's top propaganda pushing media owners, you close your eyes, hold your nose, and run past the reeking pile of evidence showing how Barry and Joe blackmailed the previous Ukraine PM and withheld lethal military aid and would not allow such military aid to be sold to them, aid they needed to defend themselves from the pending invasion and annexation of Crimea by Barry.

Trump delaying military aid, which they DID get, to be sure Ukraine was not interfering with our national security in your mind is worse that Barry and Joe blackmailing the Ukraine PM and Barry giving Crimea to Vlad, keeping a promise he made to Vlad through Medvedev in 2012? Really?!

lol thats because they are not FACING JAIL TIME FOR LYING TO CONGRESS like Sondland. They litteraly have no downside to lie their ass off and all the downsides of Trump's ire if they tell the truth.
Who again, beside Comey, Strzok, McCabe, have been recommended for Indictment by the US IG? Hmmmm.... Nope. Can't think of anyone else.

with_rrlss.png

Trump isn't going to be removed from office. FACT.
Which is exactly why Zelinsky will never come out and say exactly what happened.

So you're smarter than Alan Dershowitz now?

Trump: Impeachment Accusations Are "Of No Merit," Alan Dershowitz And Ken Starr Agree
I don’t bow to appeals to authority.

But you asserted that Zelinsky has no reason to lie about what Trump was doing. I disagree. Let’s say Zelinsky announced today and said that the money was held up in exchange for an investigation.

Tomorrow y’all be telling me how that’s the right thing for Trump to have done. Hell, a lot of Trump supporters are already saying that.

No matter what Zelinsky does, Trump isn’t going anywhere. We both know that. Better for him, and more importantly his country, to not risk it.
So now you have ESP? Could it be that Zelinsky is telling the truth? Is that a possibility? Yes or No?
Sure. Is it a possibility that he’s not, just as likely in my book.

That’s why I wouldn’t use his statement as evidence of anything.

lol thats because they are not FACING JAIL TIME FOR LYING TO CONGRESS like Sondland. They litteraly have no downside to lie their ass off and all the downsides of Trump's ire if they tell the truth.
Who again, beside Comey, Strzok, McCabe, have been recommended for Indictment by the US IG? Hmmmm.... Nope. Can't think of anyone else.
I missed where Strzok has been referred. Can you point that out?

Trump has been referred for indictment by the ICIG.

Dummy, Roger Stone is going to jail for lying to Congress as we speak. Cohen is already there.

Roger Stone, former Trump campaign adviser, found guilty on all charges

Your posting is an infinite facepalm fest.

Last edited:
Legally, the Dems have Trump by the balls. Unfortunately, law means nothing to the partisan Republican hacks in the Senate!

Nice debunked opinion, snowflake...but that faux claim was trashed long ago...and again in Schiff's and Nadlers failed coup attempt hearings.

Much like your willingness to overlook how the FBI was being used by a foreign spy proven to be working for a Russian Oligarch / the Russians...how Schiff is a compromised enemy of the state trying to oust the President after having taken a LOT of money from a Russian-born arms dealer and Burisma...how Nadler's campaign consultant was / is the wife of Russia's top propaganda pushing media owners, you close your eyes, hold your nose, and run past the reeking pile of evidence showing how Barry and Joe blackmailed the previous Ukraine PM and withheld lethal military aid and would not allow such military aid to be sold to them, aid they needed to defend themselves from the pending invasion and annexation of Crimea by Barry.

Trump delaying military aid, which they DID get, to be sure Ukraine was not interfering with our national security in your mind is worse that Barry and Joe blackmailing the Ukraine PM and Barry giving Crimea to Vlad, keeping a promise he made to Vlad through Medvedev in 2012? Really?!

Obama annexed Crimea from Russia?
Obama owns Crimea?

This arms dealer Schiff is associated with is neither ukrainian nor russian.

Trump only released military aid to Ukraine after getting caught. $35 million still held up.
And had done this repeatedly.
v04rv8xqke441.jpg

Forum List

Back