These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

Which is exactly why Zelinsky will never come out and say exactly what happened.

So you're smarter than Alan Dershowitz now?

Trump: Impeachment Accusations Are "Of No Merit," Alan Dershowitz And Ken Starr Agree
I don’t bow to appeals to authority.

But you asserted that Zelinsky has no reason to lie about what Trump was doing. I disagree. Let’s say Zelinsky announced today and said that the money was held up in exchange for an investigation.

Tomorrow y’all be telling me how that’s the right thing for Trump to have done. Hell, a lot of Trump supporters are already saying that.

No matter what Zelinsky does, Trump isn’t going anywhere. We both know that. Better for him, and more importantly his country, to not risk it.
So now you have ESP? Could it be that Zelinsky is telling the truth? Is that a possibility? Yes or No?
Sure. Is it a possibility that he’s not, just as likely in my book.

That’s why I wouldn’t use his statement as evidence of anything.

Should we not assume that people are telling the truth. If we think the President of the country is lying then how can we do business with them?
Why would you assume people are telling the truth?

Our president lies all the time, seems everyone expects to do business with us.

Let me say from the outset I fully understand Trumpette's are not typically persuaded by facts.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.
Trump’s Hold on Ukrainian Military Aid was Illegal

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

Various WH officials such as................
with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.

You have provided no reason to read past the first sentence.

Let me say from the outset I fully understand Trumpette's are not typically persuaded by facts.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.

You have provided no reason to read past the first sentence.
It's not uncommon for Trumpette's to feel uncomfortable reading factual material. It's extremely disorienting given the construct built on a foundation of lies they have adopted. Apparently you are no exception.

What in the OP is an opinion? Specifically.
You still haven't told me what specific law Trump broke. This is why Trump will be reelected and we will get a majority in both houses. Thank you!
hx3fesnx81441.jpg
Think he can wiggle out of it because he didn't SAY he was doing it for that reason? You could be right. It doesn't mean that Trump didn't do it though. The whole country knows what he did.

Annnd - what?
You really think Trump is the first and only President to use aid money as leverage to get what he wants?
Really?
You really don't think pretty much every President coming and going has done this??
I support it.
Trump had legitimate concerns about Ukraine being involved in past elections, the hiring of the Vice Presidents son at a WHOPPING $83,000 PER MONTH in an obvious ghost appointment among other things. He wanted the Ukraine President...no... expected him to look into those practices, and even more so stop doing it and clean up the corruption that exist in his government.
YES - that included dealings and information on Joe Biden. SO??? You say they should NOT look into it because he is running for President? Really? You obviously had no issues with all of the myriad of investigations of Trump when he was running.
No sense repeating this stuff over and over and over. The OP laid it out. You can try throwing sand in our faces with this and that argument that has been debunked over and over and over.
I'm done with it. I said what I had to say.

sure, go to court and get a subpoena. Why didn't they do that? They were available in that route. That's how our constitution is written. Why can't you stay within that scope?
They already have a subpoena.
not one from a court. need one of those, it's how our constitution was set up.
Incorrect. Congress has power to subpoena since the days of our founders.
they voted it in themselves. nope, has to go to a court to be honored. Ask obammy and holder

The Founders made Congressional investigation a part of our nation. Denying that, as Trump is attempting to do, is ignorant.

But you’re already moving the goalposts.
trump didn't deny anything. he submitted the call transcript. that's all he needs to do. he has no obligation to sit in congress. no sirreee, nor did obammy have to for fast and furious. tell you what, once you hypocrites stop being hypocrites than let's stand together for america. until then you can suck anything you find.

You still haven't told me what specific law Trump broke. This is why Trump will be reelected and we will get a majority in both houses. Thank you!
hx3fesnx81441.jpg
Think he can wiggle out of it because he didn't SAY he was doing it for that reason? You could be right. It doesn't mean that Trump didn't do it though. The whole country knows what he did.

Annnd - what?
You really think Trump is the first and only President to use aid money as leverage to get what he wants?
Really?
You really don't think pretty much every President coming and going has done this??
I support it.
Trump had legitimate concerns about Ukraine being involved in past elections, the hiring of the Vice Presidents son at a WHOPPING $83,000 PER MONTH in an obvious ghost appointment among other things. He wanted the Ukraine President...no... expected him to look into those practices, and even more so stop doing it and clean up the corruption that exist in his government.
YES - that included dealings and information on Joe Biden. SO??? You say they should NOT look into it because he is running for President? Really? You obviously had no issues with all of the myriad of investigations of Trump when he was running.
No sense repeating this stuff over and over and over. The OP laid it out. You can try throwing sand in our faces with this and that argument that has been debunked over and over and over.
call transcript was released. you point to a violation and crime in it. otherwise, everything else is hearsay. Our jurisprudence doesn't allow hearsay. so unconstitutional.

hx3fesnx81441.jpg

Annnd - what?
Really?
I support it.

READ:
"I don't like anything that is contrary to what CNN tells me"

I HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT!!!! What else is there to tell?

Lots. As we have learned, engagement and discussion of investigations and foreign aid didn’t end with the phone call. i don’t know why you think the transcript is enough to tell the entire story. There’s obviously much, much more to this.
you found out a lot of trump's people were actually working for the dems undercover. IG report says so.
Fantasy world.
you live in it, I know. IG report said it all.

BTW, I'm hoping my GOP side never walks down this path of treason.
Too late.
when? Nixon? he resigned. people went to jail. I'm good with that. why are you defending the left? I'm country over party. you aren't

with_rrlss.png

Trump isn't going to be removed from office. FACT.
Which is exactly why Zelinsky will never come out and say exactly what happened.
Zelensky said there was nothing. Is he lying?

Yes he is lying. You are seriously wondering why would a drug deal counterpart lie?

Zelensky looks like a weak, corruptable doormat Trump is wiping his feet on in this whole ordeal. He got on all fours and agreed to give Trump the full illicit service, with a put-on smile no less.
Amazing. So everyone is lying except for Democrats. Hahaha.

with_rrlss.png

Yes he is lying. You are seriously wondering why would a drug deal counterpart lie?

Zelensky looks like a weak, corruptable doormat Trump is wiping his feet on in this whole ordeal. He got on all fours and agreed to give Trump the full illicit service, with a put-on smile no less.
I'd watch for lightning bolts if I were around demofks.

But you asserted that Zelinsky has no reason to lie about what Trump was doing. I disagree. Let’s say Zelinsky announced today and said that the money was held up in exchange for an investigation.

Tomorrow y’all be telling me how that’s the right thing for Trump to have done. Hell, a lot of Trump supporters are already saying that.

No matter what Zelinsky does, Trump isn’t going anywhere. We both know that. Better for him, and more importantly his country, to not risk it.
So now you have ESP? Could it be that Zelinsky is telling the truth? Is that a possibility? Yes or No?

Should we not assume that people are telling the truth. If we think the President of the country is lying then how can we do business with them?

That is a terrible way to live. To me this is not impeachable but it is informative and voters should decide. If DJT had a private call with Zelinsky and mentioned that he wanted to smear Biden as he was his biggest challenge in 2020 then he should be impeached for sure. There you have overt intent and self serving request. In the phone call, Trump used the pronouns of "us" and "our country".

still no lies proven. hahahahahaha still waiting dude.

with_rrlss.png

Well, for starters, he’s not under oath and can’t be cross examined, so maybe if he were to do so, it’d be a little different.

But we certainly all can understand if Zelinsky is being less than truthful here.

with_rrlss.png

Thats bullshit, plenty examples of Republicans like Hill and Sondland testifying to corrupt bussiness.

Thats not a refute that the truth looks really emberassing for Zelensky.

That is a terrible way to live. To me this is not impeachable but it is informative and voters should decide. If DJT had a private call with Zelinsky and mentioned that he wanted to smear Biden as he was his biggest challenge in 2020 then he should be impeached for sure. There you have overt intent and self serving request. In the phone call, Trump used the pronouns of "us" and "our country".
never once an 'I' or a "me"

Thats bullshit, plenty examples of Republicans like Hill and Sondland testifying to corrupt bussiness.

Gavno. Antosha is a leftist idiot.

Gavno. Antosha is a leftist idiot.

Looks like I forgot to add you to ignore list. Lets fix that.

Well, for starters, he’s not under oath and can’t be cross examined, so maybe if he were to do so, it’d be a little different.

But we certainly all can understand if Zelinsky is being less than truthful here.
he submitted answers to questions from Mueller. he provided documents, he's released all of the documents. only a fool like Clinton goes in and testifies in an ambush.

Oh stop. You don’t believe everything you hear either. You just believe everything you hear that you want to be true.

Forum List

Back