These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

Let me say from the outset I fully understand Trumpette's are not typically persuaded by facts.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.
Trump’s Hold on Ukrainian Military Aid was Illegal

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

Various WH officials such as................
with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.
Trump isn't going to be removed from office. FACT.
Which is exactly why Zelinsky will never come out and say exactly what happened.

So you're smarter than Alan Dershowitz now?

Trump: Impeachment Accusations Are "Of No Merit," Alan Dershowitz And Ken Starr Agree
I don’t bow to appeals to authority.

But you asserted that Zelinsky has no reason to lie about what Trump was doing. I disagree. Let’s say Zelinsky announced today and said that the money was held up in exchange for an investigation.

Tomorrow y’all be telling me how that’s the right thing for Trump to have done. Hell, a lot of Trump supporters are already saying that.

No matter what Zelinsky does, Trump isn’t going anywhere. We both know that. Better for him, and more importantly his country, to not risk it.

Do you want voters to be fully informed when they decide?
why weren't all witnesses allowed to testify? without that, then no, not all voters were properly informed.
Agree 100%.
Please inform Trump.
he wasn't a witness. the whistleblower is my reference. there is no such thing as protecting whistleblowers. just isn't, unless you make it up. The folks the gop wanted to testify were denied. why? Trump delivered the transcript, you didn't need anything else from him.
Trump is definitely a witness.

What did the whistleblower witness? I thought it was all fourth or fifth hand information?

We need lots more from Trump. I don’t know why thinks the transcript is enough to understand what happened.

Because it states what happened on the phone call. LOL.

You have to prove intent for an offense to be impeachable. How do you prove intent here? Do tell.
Great. So now we know what happened on the phone call what happened after the phone call?

You start to prove intent by talking to the people who were talking to Trump at the time.

WE have the RIGHT to KNOW WHERE OUR MONEY WENT, including whether or not it went into HUNTER BIDEN's POCKET.

YOUR SIDE wants to make sure we, the American taxpayers, never find out, because your side STEALS.....

Happy?

"American lawmakers from the Democratic and Republican parties, at least as far back as 2015, have been urging the United States to help Ukraine with arms and other heavy military equipment to defend itself against Russian-backed separatists.

Though aid from the U.S., Poland and NATO allies spiked after the invasion, the Obama administration worried in part that providing Ukraine with lethal aid would provoke Moscow into escalating an already volatile situation. The training and institutional reform efforts aimed to continue stamping out corruption and helping Ukraine become interoperable with NATO. (Ukraine is not a member of NATO.)

“Javelins were considered a step up, and the concern was what the Russians were going to step up on their end,” Townsend said. “It wasn’t that there was a lot of tree hugging [in the Obama administration], it was to go up a notch if they go up a notch.”
Here’s what you need to know about the US aid package to Ukraine that Trump delayed

Is a discredited crank pushing rediculous legal theories.

And when Clinton was getting impeached, Alan was a "brilliant attorney" for opposing impeachment....

HYPOCRISY = in every aspect of this hoax, the Democrats have HYPOCRISY in spades to cover up that they have NO TRUTH

There are no facts. There were also no material witnesses nor Due Process.

Please provide us with Facts that Obstruction of Congress and Abuse of Power are crimes defined in US Code as a High Crime or
Misdemeanor.

You can’t which makes you and your Evil Allies worse than liars.

Thanks for helping to get President Trump are-elected and helping The GOP take back The House.

You may now return to serving as Putin’s Personal Butt Puppet.

And when Clinton was getting impeached, Alan was a "brilliant attorney" for opposing impeachment...

Clinton was impeached, disbarred and could have been legitimately removed for perjury.

Alan was wrong then and he is wrong now, but at least Clinton wasn't covering up corruption, he was covering up a blowjob, which is why he wasn't removed.

Let me say from the outset I fully understand Trumpette's are not typically persuaded by facts.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.
Trump’s Hold on Ukrainian Military Aid was Illegal

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

Various WH officials such as................
with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.
Trump isn't going to be removed from office. FACT.
Which is exactly why Zelinsky will never come out and say exactly what happened.

So you're smarter than Alan Dershowitz now?

Trump: Impeachment Accusations Are "Of No Merit," Alan Dershowitz And Ken Starr Agree
I don’t bow to appeals to authority.

But you asserted that Zelinsky has no reason to lie about what Trump was doing. I disagree. Let’s say Zelinsky announced today and said that the money was held up in exchange for an investigation.

Tomorrow y’all be telling me how that’s the right thing for Trump to have done. Hell, a lot of Trump supporters are already saying that.

No matter what Zelinsky does, Trump isn’t going anywhere. We both know that. Better for him, and more importantly his country, to not risk it.
So now you have ESP? Could it be that Zelinsky is telling the truth? Is that a possibility? Yes or No?

So.........attempting to refute the facts isn't your thing. Got it.

When you start posting facts instead of opinions, maybe some will honor your idiotic post by responding. Until then, suck it up!
What in the OP is an opinion? Specifically.
You still haven't told me what specific law Trump broke. This is why Trump will be reelected and we will get a majority in both houses. Thank you!
hx3fesnx81441.jpg
Simple question. Specifically what law did Trump break?
View attachment 294586
Biden's statement has been out there since 2018. Why are we just hearing about it and how awful it is now? Because it is campaign season; that's why.
If Trump has commited impeachable offenses then he deserves to be impeached, nothing to do with voting.
abuse of power and obstruction of congress aren't crimes. they are within his power.

he's allowed to hold aid. tell me I'm wrong.
So was Obama, then. So why are folks screaming that there was something wrong with what Biden did?
The REASON for withholding the aid is the problem. It was to further Trump's political campaign. You have just said it is fine for a President to withhold aid, so why would Trump be looking into that? He wasn't concerned about Biden's withholding of aid. Trump was concerned with Biden being in front of him in the polls.

why weren't all witnesses allowed to testify? without that, then no, not all voters were properly informed.
Agree 100%.
Please inform Trump.
he wasn't a witness. the whistleblower is my reference. there is no such thing as protecting whistleblowers. just isn't, unless you make it up. The folks the gop wanted to testify were denied. why? Trump delivered the transcript, you didn't need anything else from him.
Trump is definitely a witness.

What did the whistleblower witness? I thought it was all fourth or fifth hand information?

We need lots more from Trump. I don’t know why thinks the transcript is enough to understand what happened.

Because it states what happened on the phone call. LOL.

You have to prove intent for an offense to be impeachable. How do you prove intent here? Do tell.
Great. So now we know what happened on the phone call what happened after the phone call?

You start to prove intent by talking to the people who were talking to Trump at the time.
They have. If Trump was inquiring about the 2016 election there is nothing impeachable there. If it was about 2020 then you have a case. How do you prove what his intent was?

Alan Dershowitz

When defending Trump claiming absolute powers under Article 2 he actually said this:

DONALD TRUMP IS 'FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN' A KING

Alan Dershowitz tells Fox News Donald Trump is "far more powerful than" a king

The man is a walking, talking, head bobbing, swamp spreading, Bannana Republican joke.

So anyone who disagrees with you is a joke. In 2016 when he supported Clinton he was constantly on CNN and considered a genius. And you still have not answered me. Sooka.

"digging up dirt"

now means

investigating Democrats stealing from the US taxpayer

Apparently, Democrats want to pass a new law, which would read as follows....

It is ILLEGAL to investigate Democrats for STEALING US TAXPAYER MONEY because that is what Democrats do and you don't have the right to know about it....
Sorry to have to ask, but do you have any factual evidence to back up your allegation?

So why are folks screaming that there was something wrong with what Biden did?

The Bidens conspired and stole $16 million from the American taxpayer in the form of a KICKBACK.

To Democrats, there's "nothing wrong" with that....

When you start posting facts instead of opinions, maybe some will honor your idiotic post by responding. Until then, suck it up!
What in the OP is an opinion? Specifically.
You still haven't told me what specific law Trump broke. This is why Trump will be reelected and we will get a majority in both houses. Thank you!
hx3fesnx81441.jpg
Simple question. Specifically what law did Trump break?
View attachment 294586
Biden's statement has been out there since 2018. Why are we just hearing about it and how awful it is now? Because it is campaign season; that's why.
If Trump has commited impeachable offenses then he deserves to be impeached, nothing to do with voting.
abuse of power and obstruction of congress aren't crimes. they are within his power.

he's allowed to hold aid. tell me I'm wrong.
So was Obama, then. So why are folks screaming that there was something wrong with what Biden did?
The REASON for withholding the aid is the problem. It was to further Trump's political campaign. You have just said it is fine for a President to withhold aid, so why would Trump be looking into that? He wasn't concerned about Biden's withholding of aid. Trump was concerned with Biden being in front of him in the polls.
Because the news never covered it. I did not learn about it til recently. You?

LOL Berg won't even answer the simple question whether he believes Schiff's claim that he doesn't know the Whistleblower.
What difference does it make? Do you folks have anything other than diversions?
It makes ALL the difference. When the mastermind behind the entire Impeachment farce bald face lies to the committee, he shows he has no credibility. Since you are ducking the question I assume you don't believe him.

How did Schiff mastermind Trump holding up millitary aid to Ukraine with absolutely no proper explanation?

How did Schiff mastermind Jiuliani running around Ukraine looking for dirt on Bidens and trying to get embassador to Ukraine removed?

How did Schiff mastermind Trump call with Zelensky where he talked about Ukraine not recieprocating generous American aid, and how they ought to do us favors in investigating DNC server and Bidens?

How did Schiff mastermind Sondland telling Ukrainians that everything is conditioned on announcement of investigations?

How did Schiff mastermind Zelensky scheduling CNN interview?

He must be no less than God himself.
You can make up stuff better than Schiff. Tell me why didn't Obama give military aid to Ukraine?
Here's a novel idea. Why don't you research it yourself. But before you do here's something to consider.

Trump Resisted Sale of Javelins to Ukraine
Nice link.

Forum List

Back