These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

"digging up dirt"

now means

investigating Democrats stealing from the US taxpayer

Apparently, Democrats want to pass a new law, which would read as follows....

It is ILLEGAL to investigate Democrats for STEALING US TAXPAYER MONEY because that is what Democrats do and you don't have the right to know about it....

You did not answer my question and it was not a private call with all the people listening in. LOL.

If the mere announcement of a foreign government’s investigation into corruption can poison a U.S. election, then American democracy must be weaker than even its enemies think. So YOU BELIEVE THAT OUR DEMOCRACY IS THAT WEAK? Y or N?

Answer the question, Antosha.

Foreign policy advisors and top administration members listening in DOES NOT MAKE IT PUBLIC. That is not a complicated concept.

You are bringing up a rediculous red herring - Trump conducting corrupt transactions with Ukraine is deeply wrong no matter how large or small the effects are at the voting booth.

So you will not answer the question. Trump released the transcript. He is not hiding anything. He didn't make up the Bidens involvement with Burisma. He has no idea what a Ukrainian investigation would or would not find. Other leaders have asked for similar "favors". You're grasping at straws because you have TDS.

If all this data is so damning why not allow the people decide at the voter booth? Why pursue a one sided impeachment that has zero chance of success in the Senate? This is 100% pure political theater. You're a complete dumbass if you don't see that.
He’s hiding everything that isn’t the phone transcript and whistleblower report.

Zero document subpoenas are being honored. He’s ordered his entire administration to ignore testimony subpoenas.

How can you not know this?

This is what he said and I see ZERO wrong with it. How can you not agree with me?

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.
Do you think the phone transcript is the end of the story?

The data is out there and I believe the voters should decide. I do not want politicians deciding for me. I am glad many disagree that is what democracy is all about. So yes, I do.

Foreign policy advisors and top administration members listening in DOES NOT MAKE IT PUBLIC. That is not a complicated concept.

You are bringing up a rediculous red herring - Trump conducting corrupt transactions with Ukraine is deeply wrong no matter how large or small the effects are at the voting booth.

So you will not answer the question. Trump released the transcript. He is not hiding anything. He didn't make up the Bidens involvement with Burisma. He has no idea what a Ukrainian investigation would or would not find. Other leaders have asked for similar "favors". You're grasping at straws because you have TDS.

If all this data is so damning why not allow the people decide at the voter booth? Why pursue a one sided impeachment that has zero chance of success in the Senate? This is 100% pure political theater. You're a complete dumbass if you don't see that.
He’s hiding everything that isn’t the phone transcript and whistleblower report.

Zero document subpoenas are being honored. He’s ordered his entire administration to ignore testimony subpoenas.

This is what he said and I see ZERO wrong with it. How can you not agree with me?

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

The data is out there and I believe the voters should decide. I do not want politicians deciding for me. I am glad many disagree that is what democracy is all about. So yes, I do.

Do you want voters to be fully informed when they decide?

why weren't all witnesses allowed to testify? without that, then no, not all voters were properly informed.

Indeed I do. In 2016, while CNN was conspiring with the Hillary campaign claiming Trump was "inciting violence" at Trump's events, the TRUTH was that the fights were started by PAID HILLARY CAMPAIGN WORKERS....

You HATE THAT TRUTH.

You liked it when CNN was LYING....

And you CHEERED when CNN gave Hillary the debate questions before the debate.

That was the only documentable provable FACT of CHEATING in 2016, that CNN gave Hillary the debate questions before the debate.

YOUR HYPOCRISY IS GALACTIC.....

If Trump has commited impeachable offenses then he deserves to be impeached, nothing to do with voting.

Last edited:

How much more informed may we be? We have seen hours of testimony and more hours of opinion. I was hoping the Republicans would be allowed to call more witnesses but that was squashed. The transcript was released, we have had hours of hearings, we have heard from numerous persons, Zelinsky stated there is no pressure and I don't buy the argument that he is being strong armed he could easily say there was, get Trump out and still garner his aid. The Bidens are corrupt, that is for sure. But I do not believe Biden will be the nominee, I could be wrong of course. I believe it will be Sanders vs. Trump in the end.

Indeed I do. In 2016, while CNN was conspiring with the Hillary campaign claiming Trump was "inciting violence" at Trump's events, the TRUTH was that the fights were started by PAID HILLARY CAMPAIGN WORKERS....

You HATE THAT TRUTH.

You liked it when CNN was LYING....

And you CHEERED when CNN gave Hillary the debate questions before the debate.

That was the only documentable provable FACT of CHEATING in 2016, that CNN gave Hillary the debate questions before the debate.

YOUR HYPOCRISY IS GALACTIC.....
I like how they avoid the contesting question, the whistleblower never testified. that made it a sham because there is no evidence one exists, just schitt's.

If Trump has commited impeachable offenses then he deserves to be impeached, nothing to do with voting.

If you knew how to spell committed then I would take your seriously. You also don't answer my questions. You're a disgrace to our ancestors. You're a coward. Antosha. Gavno!

abuse of power and obstruction of congress aren't crimes. they are within his power.

he's allowed to hold aid. tell me I'm wrong.

That "whistleblower" is from Yale, or, more precisely, HOMO U.....

He is HIDING IN THE CLOSET along with the rest.... Cocksucker Obama and her husband Michael Robinson....

That "whistleblower" is from Yale, or, more precisely, HOMO U.....

He is HIDING IN THE CLOSET along with the rest.... Cocksucker Obama and her husband Michael Robinson....
they all disappear once you ask the correct question. they can't answer it. just can't.

If you knew how to spell committed then I would take your seriously. You also don't answer my questions. You're a disgrace to our ancestors. You're a coward. Antosha. Gavno!

Thats it?

If all you are down to is spelling complaints and name calling, then you've probably lost the argument.

Your "ancestors" didn't teach you that?

the house could have gone to the courts to get documents. they didn't. that's on them. That's our constitution.

abuse of power

Yeah, and Cocksucker Obama was never cited for that despite....

1. using the IRS to target political opponents, including Trump all 8 years
2. burying a fraud prosecution against the climate "scientists"
3. lying and cheating in both elections by keeping his HOMOSEXUALITY in the CLOSET
4. weaponizing Homeland Security against the Trump campaign over a lie funded by the Hillary campaign

That it?

If all you are down to is spelling complaints and name calling, then you probably lost the argument.

Your ancestors didn't teach you that?

You lost the argument when you refused to answer my questions. One way conversations do not work. You also didn't dispute that you're a little sissy boy. Gavno!

Imagine if everything we know about Trump today was known in 2016.

He was not fully vetted before the election.

abuse of power

Yeah, and Cocksucker Obama was never cited for that despite....

1. using the IRS to target political opponents, including Trump all 8 years
2. burying a fraud prosecution against the climate "scientists"
3. lying and cheating in both elections by keeping his HOMOSEXUALITY in the CLOSET
4. weaponizing Homeland Security against the Trump campaign over a lie funded by the Hillary campaign

And you have proof of #3? You sound as deranged as the Leftists here. Get lost, LaLoser.

why weren't all witnesses allowed to testify? without that, then no, not all voters were properly informed.
Agree 100%.
Please inform Trump.

Forum List

Back