🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

These striking images show just how overcrowded China's population really is

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009

The United states has over 315 million people and many area's are already overcrowded. California has 38 million people. Do we have to get like China before we start talking about population control? By the way, 90% of population growth in California and 70% of population growth in the nation during the 1990's was from immigration and their offspring and the argument that there is plenty of open space like in Montana is bogus.

Traffic-wide.jpg

Immigration, Numbers, NumbersUSA: For Lower Immigration Levels

So why do reasonable people still engage in high rates of reproduction?

I have 6 children and my wife and I want at least 1 more.

It's my duty to the future of society to pass on my superior genes. Plus I love kids. Without kids, a house just doesn't seem like a home.

It's my duty to the future of society to pass on my superior genes. Plus I love kids. Without kids, a house just doesn't seem like a home.

Yes, ignorant people are still having too many kids and smarter people are having less. It's called the dumbing down of America.

The United states has over 315 million people and many area's are already overcrowded. California has 38 million people. Do we have to get like China before we start talking about population control? By the way, 90% of population growth in California and 70% of population growth in the nation during the 1990's was from immigration and their offspring and the argument that there is plenty of open space like in Montana is bogus.

View attachment 70932

I know what certain people mean when they say 'population control'

what do you mean by that?

Yes, ignorant people are still having too many kids and smarter people are having less. It's called the dumbing down of America.
that's b/c you can live on welfare for a really really long time

So you have fallen for the lie that spoilt child outranks children who learn how to share. You are the dumb one, stupid!!

btw: my wife and I have eight(blended family) ...but not still going.

Greg

View attachment 70932

I know what certain people mean when they say 'population control'

what do you mean by that?
They usually mean abort their way to convenience.

Greg

View attachment 70932

That could honestly be pictures taken of the Washington beltway any day of the week. The area coming through Montgomery county looks like that even on the weekends.

The over population argument was proven bogus years ago, but apparently some still fall for the propaganda.

Much of the world has zero to negative population growth.

I wonder if this isn't an effort by those who love big government to force abortions on those who have too many children, as determined by the wonderful and benevolent STATE.

im sure the air quality in China and LA are just splendid! I cant wait to go to China just to smell the fresh air

View attachment 70932

That could honestly be pictures taken of the Washington beltway any day of the week. The area coming through Montgomery county looks like that even on the weekends.
And damned near 90% are texting. Not just on the phone.

All I ask is they move out of the passing lane. They do when I'm in the Crown Vic.

Ya know that saying; "You can move the worlds entire population into Texas and farm the rest."

well, someone did the math, and it's true.

View attachment 70932

Interesting images

I don't see what it has to do with us though

I have a 158 IQ and my wife is a straight A medical student. That's not exactly what I would call "dumbing down", you ignorant Malthus worshiper.

The over population argument was proven bogus years ago, but apparently some still fall for the propaganda.

Much of the world has zero to negative population growth.

I wonder if this isn't an effort by those who love big government to force abortions on those who have too many children, as determined by the wonderful and benevolent STATE.

gipper,

The OP isn't a liberal, he is arguing that overcrowding in China has something to do with undocumented residents in the US...

The right wing do this every bloody day... on of there loons posts something which is refute by a moderate... With ina few pages the another RW comes, sees the think as daft and then says since it is stupid it must be Liberal...

Forum List

Back