🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

These striking images show just how overcrowded China's population really is

ancient-chinese-saying_o_4116717.jpg
is it true that u could fit all of China in Rhode Island and Chris Christie?

with so many people dying in China, makes u wanna think twice before eating at their inexpensive establishments.

The United states has over 315 million people and many area's are already overcrowded. California has 38 million people. Do we have to get like China before we start talking about population control? By the way, 90% of population growth in California and 70% of population growth in the nation during the 1990's was from immigration and their offspring and the argument that there is plenty of open space like in Montana is bogus.

View attachment 70932

Immigration, Numbers, NumbersUSA: For Lower Immigration Levels
Elect Trump...he will solve the problem.

The United states has over 315 million people and many area's are already overcrowded. California has 38 million people. Do we have to get like China before we start talking about population control? By the way, 90% of population growth in California and 70% of population growth in the nation during the 1990's was from immigration and their offspring and the argument that there is plenty of open space like in Montana is bogus.

View attachment 70932

if i moved to china, they would kidnap me and i would be on some restaurants dinner menu in two nights.

View attachment 70932

if i moved to china, they would kidnap me and i would be on some restaurants dinner menu in two nights.

You seem to have taken a few too many stupid pills.

View attachment 70932

What problem, and how?

Communist are stupid

Any one else would send large portions of their population to other parts of the world in an attempt to chinafy it!!

Forum List

Back