🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They are handing out weapons in Chaz

It has happened and that IS the point.
But MY point was that it keeps getting brought up like a dog digging up his favorite bone from the backyard. There is a reason for that, Lucy.
So you are NOW OKAY with ANYONE having guns INCLUDING MINORS and WITHOUT ANY Background Checks?
No. Who said I approve of it? CHAZ does not make laws where I live. What I am saying I disapprove of here is all the tough talk threads, all the exaggerated guff that gets talked about the protesters, BLM, liberals, etc. etc. It is fucking ridiculous. Since the protests began it has been nonstop around here by certain diehards who would love to see some of these protesters and their shitholes blown up. It's not healthy.

I am now even wanting them to be blown up because this attempt at Insurrection has to be STOPPED in some way, however as the nutbags in CHAZ are now armed with guns that MOST will have no clue how to use correctly then perhaps they can get some explosives also and then just blown themselves up.
They recently tried this crap in Charlotte and the Sheriff's department
IT DIDN'T GO WELL FOR THE TERRORIST

No background checks violation of federal law and everything they stand for LOL
Why the hell are you getting the information from Russian propaganda sources? You know that RT targets fools and conspiracy-oriented weak minded individuals, don’t you?

You are OBSESSED with Russians WTF?! My advice is you need to just go out and PAY some RANDOM Russian to fuck you and then your OBSESSION will perhaps be not as severe.
Little Johnny is, how shall I delicately put it, REALLY FUCKING STUPID. There, I feel MUCH better.
Wow..Bluztman 15,000 posts and not one worth a damn.
Why the hell are you getting the information from Russian propaganda sources? You know that RT targets fools and conspiracy-oriented weak minded individuals, don’t you?
RT is more truthful than any mainstream media source you can come up with
Bullshit. Grow the fuck up.
mainstream media is the one feeding you the bullshit and you act like it's candy
Lol..The Russians manipulate your kind like a fiddle. It’s pathetic and sad.

No YOU are pathetic and sad AND also obviously Autistic, ALL Leftists aka Communists are obviously Autistic AND Mentally Unhinged.

This:

View attachment 352416
You haven’t a fucking clue what this nation is about.

I have MORE of a clue than you do, yes I am not American but I did live for 6 months in America and have many American friends and I have studied your US Constitution that you Leftist aka Communist TRAITORS do not give a SHIT about.

You are cheerleading for this Insurrection, you cheerlead when filthy POS burn the American flag or wipe their buttocks with it or piss on it, you cheerlead as statues to George Washington and America's Fallen Soldiers are VANDALISED, you are Traitor FILTH so fuck off already. You and your ILK HATE America and EVERYTHING America stands for, IF you HATE America THAT much then GTFO and go and live in some Third World Shit Hole and surround yourself with Primitives who eat red ants and drink their own urine. And LEAVE America to the PATRIOTIC AMERICANS who LOVE their nation, LOVE their flag and LOVE their HISTORY.
Read your own post you moronic jackass. You are probably came from a shit-hole nation and have come here with your shit hole right-wing extremist views trying to make this nation into the shit hole you came from. Get lost with your anti-American views,

"You are probably came from a shit-hole nation"

Your above comment illustrates what a low IQ Muppet Troll Soy Boi you are. You obviously have Brain Rotting Syndrome from all the semen you have been swallowing for years so go and suck on another bag of dicks you moron.

It is YOU who are Anti-American, you WANT America to COLLAPSE IF you didn't you would NOT be a Leftist aka Communist.
Wow...what a response. Buzz off, Luuucy. This nation does not need your brand of authoritarian politics. Go back to your shit hole.
interesting Dr. Grump is not American and his bullshit you don't have a problem with
Lucy is pretty much spot on

Government is watching. SEALS, Rangers, and Marines ready to go in, they will have assigned targets to take down.
I think it would be better to let the Bikers do it and offer them pardons for any crimes committed as a reward.

Why risk the lives of young patriots when a bunch of fat, violent bikers can handle it without so much 'kid gloves' BS?

Wait a minute, surely you aren't against free people having firearms to protect themselves from government overreach?
Its not our gun laws that the lib wackos are breaking but rather YOUR laws
exactly

You are OBSESSED with Russians WTF?! My advice is you need to just go out and PAY some RANDOM Russian to fuck you and then your OBSESSION will perhaps be not as severe.
Little Johnny is, how shall I delicately put it, REALLY FUCKING STUPID. There, I feel MUCH better.
mainstream media is the one feeding you the bullshit and you act like it's candy

No YOU are pathetic and sad AND also obviously Autistic, ALL Leftists aka Communists are obviously Autistic AND Mentally Unhinged.

This:

View attachment 352416

I have MORE of a clue than you do, yes I am not American but I did live for 6 months in America and have many American friends and I have studied your US Constitution that you Leftist aka Communist TRAITORS do not give a SHIT about.

You are cheerleading for this Insurrection, you cheerlead when filthy POS burn the American flag or wipe their buttocks with it or piss on it, you cheerlead as statues to George Washington and America's Fallen Soldiers are VANDALISED, you are Traitor FILTH so fuck off already. You and your ILK HATE America and EVERYTHING America stands for, IF you HATE America THAT much then GTFO and go and live in some Third World Shit Hole and surround yourself with Primitives who eat red ants and drink their own urine. And LEAVE America to the PATRIOTIC AMERICANS who LOVE their nation, LOVE their flag and LOVE their HISTORY.
Read your own post you moronic jackass. You are probably came from a shit-hole nation and have come here with your shit hole right-wing extremist views trying to make this nation into the shit hole you came from. Get lost with your anti-American views,

Your above comment illustrates what a low IQ Muppet Troll Soy Boi you are. You obviously have Brain Rotting Syndrome from all the semen you have been swallowing for years so go and suck on another bag of dicks you moron.

It is YOU who are Anti-American, you WANT America to COLLAPSE IF you didn't you would NOT be a Leftist aka Communist.
Wow...what a response. Buzz off, Luuucy. This nation does not your brand of authoritarian politics. Go back to your shit hole.

STFU Commie.
Yeah coming from the moron who has defended death squads on this board. LOL.

Nothing wrong with that, it is how you deal with a Communist problem:

View attachment 352428

View attachment 352430
That you even now defend death squads shows you haven’t a clue what this nation is about.

You have NEVER had an attempted Communist Insurrection in America before though have you? No.
The Country has faced many, many challenges In its history including civil war. Even in the height of the red scare, the Country never resorted to death squads to kill political opponents. That is my point. The day this nation has death squads is the day this nation dies.
Seems that in the inner cities, every weekend there are death squads of murderous blacks, murdering blacks.. Why no outrage? It doesnt fit the Communist Narrative...

This:

View attachment 352416

Wow...what a response. Buzz off, Luuucy. This nation does not your brand of authoritarian politics. Go back to your shit hole.

STFU Commie.

View attachment 352428

View attachment 352430
That you even now defend death squads shows you haven’t a clue what this nation is about.

You have NEVER had an attempted Communist Insurrection in America before though have you? No.
The Country has faced many, many challenges In its history including civil war. Even in the height of the red scare, the Country never resorted to death squads to kill political opponents. That is my point. The day this nation has death squads is the day this nation dies.
It's going to be a short-lived war you leftists are going to die and I'll piss in your mass graves
Mass graves? Not worth the time or efforts. Leave them where they drop, let the vultures swoop in, make it a sign to the liberals.....

Wait a minute, surely you aren't against free people having firearms to protect themselves from government overreach?
If he was he would be a commie scum Dem.

What about the background checks you scum are always crying about?

Good, let them shoot the place to hell and back, the democrat pos allowing it deserve it. We are seeing 50 years of failed democrat policies come home to roost.
What they've done is open the door for the ATF to raid Chaz lol
I'd laugh my ass off, but ATF only raids families in the middle of the night.
You can expect a raid shortly if this drags out much longer at least my sources are saying.
Yep. atf will raid all the law abiding gun owners.

If he was he would be a commie scum Dem.
You're confused.

1st Democrats and communists are not the same.

2nd he obviously is, didn't you read the OP?

What about the background checks you scum are always crying about?
You have the idea of background checks, you should be pleased.

Besides, this didn't really happen anyway.

That happened days ago, there have been a bunch of threads on it.
If it's "time," then go fuckin do it and shut up about it.
All some of you do is perpetually yap about the bad n**gas so you can keep the internet tough guys all riled up.

I notice your article got its information from RT. Russia is determined to keep us as divided and fighting with each other as possible. You ever think of the fact that you might be one of their dupes?

You know damned well that if a group of American patriots had done this the FBI and BATF would have slaughtered them all using gunships and tanks.

Of course American patriots would never hand guns to random people so the issue is moot. Just more hypocrisy from the communists.

]
You're confused.

1st Democrats and communists are not the same.

snicker
gigle
:lol:
:rofl:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1592664369423.png

Wow creep, you took a triple dose of stupid pills today...

Good, let them shoot the place to hell and back, the democrat pos allowing it deserve it. We are seeing 50 years of failed democrat policies come home to roost.
What they've done is open the door for the ATF to raid Chaz lol
I'd laugh my ass off, but ATF only raids families in the middle of the night.
You can expect a raid shortly if this drags out much longer at least my sources are saying.

Won't happen. If a token is arrested in a year it will be someone with no knowledge of who (the DNC/CCP) backed and funded this. No law enforcement at any level will go into CHAZ. China wants this so the democrats want it.

I strongly disagree. RT exposes things that the Communist party news of MSNBCNN NYTIMES, et al. hide. But RT seeks to smear America by exposing the worst that our nation has.

For honest news turn to https://www.oann.com/

Bullshit. Grow the fuck up. The Russians know what buttons to push for the weak minded Trumper who sees conspiracies everywhere.

As do the Communist Chinese who control the Democrat Media Complex. RT exposes the chicanery of the Beijing propaganda machine, but are ultimately malicious.

That happened days ago, there have been a bunch of threads on it.
If it's "time," then go fuckin do it and shut up about it.
All some of you do is perpetually yap about the bad n**gas so you can keep the internet tough guys all riled up.

I notice your article got its information from RT. Russia is determined to keep us as divided and fighting with each other as possible. You ever think of the fact that you might be one of their dupes?

RT is more reliable than the Beijing propaganda that is the Democrat Media Complex.

For fact turn to https://www.oann.com/

This:

View attachment 352416

STFU Commie.

View attachment 352428

View attachment 352430

It's going to be a short-lived war you leftists are going to die and I'll piss in your mass graves
Mass graves? Not worth the time or efforts. Leave them where they drop, let the vultures swoop in, make it a sign to the liberals.....

Well I waß thinking about the buzzards I didn't want them to get sick or catch a disease from the varmints

I strongly disagree. RT exposes things that the Communist party news of MSNBCNN NYTIMES, et al. hide. But RT seeks to smear America by exposing the worst that our nation has.

I'm saying RT is more truthful not sure why you strongly disagree

Forum List

Back