🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They are handing out weapons in Chaz

The retards were given firearms people were shot
Watch the dumbass and how they reacted with help TRYING to get there
person in the background yelling another black N!*ger shot

Police said in their statement that officers “attempted to locate a shooting victim but were met by a violent crowd that prevented officers safe access to the victims.”

However, Omari Salisbury, an independent journalist who was covering the CHOP Friday night, tells TIME he saw CHOP medics evacuate the first victim before the SPD had reached the crime scene. Salisbury also live streamed his coverage of the shooting.
YOU DON'T REWARD A DEMOCRAT WITH A VOTE ON ELECTION THAT SUPPORTS THIS SHIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
shit stain since I'm the OP you're the confused piece of dog shit
All you tRumpeltons look the same on the internet.

Every last one of you is a quivering neurotic mass of hatreds and phobias covered with a thin veneer of aggression and bluster.

All you tRumpeltons look the same on the internet.

Every last one of you is a quivering neurotic mass of hatreds and phobias covered with a thin veneer of aggression and bluster.
I hate leftists because they are as you said quivering neurotic mass of hatred and phobias covered with a thin veneer of aggression and bluster.

No background checks violation of federal law and everything they stand for LOL

Do they have food in CHAZ? This:

1592750791363.png

Okay, tuffie. Consider me warned. :auiqs.jpg:
Shrugs
Leftists make no sense. First they call Trump supporters dangerous and then laughed when warned by a Trump supporter what will happen to Leftists they laugh.
Those laughing first don't even get to laugh again.

Last edited:
Shrugs
Leftists make no sense. First they call Trump supporters dangerous and then laughed when warned by a Trump supporter what will happen to Leftists they laugh.
Those laughing first don't even get to laugh again.

Neither the left nor right wing extremists are any threat to me.

While leftists are concerned about Trumps rally attendance what they support has failed and all can see it at Chaz lol

Forum List

Back