They are not that stupid.

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Red state of Florida
Or gullible!!! Joe Biden, from day one (shut down the pipeline), proudly proclaimed that he was going to destroy the fossil fuel business. At this point, he has made good on that promise.
Only a damn fool CEO would invest millions or billions in an industry that's under such a vicious attack. The oil industry is astute enough to know that in the end, Joe Biden would revert to his original game plan and again do all possible to shut down fossil fuel. Millions and billions of corporate cash will have been wasted. Biden is a fool and harmful to us all.

Or gullible!!! Joe Biden, from day one (shut down the pipeline), proudly proclaimed that he was going to destroy the fossil fuel business. At this point, he has made good on that promise.
Only a damn fool CEO would invest millions or billions in an industry that's under such a vicious attack. The oil industry is astute enough to know that in the end, Joe Biden would revert to his original game plan and again do all possible to shut down fossil fuel. Millions and billions of corporate cash will have been wasted. Biden is a fool and harmful to us all.
Well Biden is an idiot but I've said all along that most of the leftists here aren't really stupid either. They are simply America hating filthy lying garbage that needs to be taken out and disposed of. Prison is good.

The Left has wanted higher gas prices for years now, under the assumption that higher gas prices would force people to buy less gas and switch to EVs and/or other renewable forms of energy. The problem though, is that unless you're in the top half of the income earners you don't have the money to switch. And buying less gas is a problem for those people that need their car or truck to earn a living.

Frankly we aren't capable of a wholesale switch right now anyway, the infrastructure isn't there yet. And Biden knows that, he said so himself recently. But the fucking Left wants to kill the fossil fuel industry anyway and is doing everything they can to facilitate that switch asap. I do not believe they are that stupid, they KNOW all this and they're doing it anyway. It ain't stupidity, they just don't give a damn about the lower income people. They knew their policy would hurt a lot of people but they don't care about the pain they are causing and will cause for the foreseeable future. Cleaner planet and fewer undesirables, win-win.

Screenshot_20220622-125931~2.png

Sing it!

1655921559777.png

Putin and Big Oil sitt'in in at tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Blame them.

Forum List

Back