They Are So Right: European Doctors Say Homosexuality Is A Disease

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I have to concur they are right. You see, everything about nature points to the survival of the species as the imperative. An orientation that would wipe out mankind within a century, give or take a few years, is what I would consider a MAJOR mental or physical defect. Since mental defects deal with neurochemicals anyway, it is actually a physical defect also.

Many European doctors still think homosexuality is a disease

I have to concur they are right. You see, everything about nature points to the survival of the species as the imperative. An orientation that would wipe out mankind within a century, give or take a few years, is what I would consider a MAJOR mental or physical defect. Since mental defects deal with neurochemicals anyway, it is actually a physical defect also.

20% of women here never make a child. You can relax about the 2% of adults fucking the same sex, especially since they often make babies, one way or another.

7 billion people on the planet suggests that nature has devised homosexuality in order to CURB the population for our SURVIVAL.

>>The report was based on interviews carried out in 2013<<

ignorant and out dated.

You read pro-LGBT web sites but don't like LGBT people?

Forum List

Back