They Did It AGAIN - 6 Jan Committee Caught Altering Evidence Then Lied About It

If that were true, Shokin's replacement wouldn't have been able to successfully go after Zlochevsky for back taxes, where he was fined millions of dollars. How come Shokin couldn't do what Lutsenko did?
why couldn’t he go after him for back taxes? Shokin was fired because xiden was witholdjing billons in aid if he wasn’t…he had no chance to go after back taxes…besides he was focused on the company not him personally

why couldn’t he go after him for back taxes? Shokin was fired because xiden was witholdjing billons in aid if he wasn’t…he had no chance to go after back taxes…besides he was focused on the company not him personally

LOL

Shokin had YEARS to go after those back taxes. He didn't. He was fired so his replacement did. And no, Shokin wasn't focused on the company. He never moved the investigation anywhere for 2 years until they finally threw his corrupt ass out of there.

LOL

Shokin had YEARS to go after those back taxes. He didn't. He was fired so his replacement did. And no, Shokin wasn't focused on the company. He never moved the investigation anywhere for 2 years until they finally threw his corrupt ass out of there.
yeah he was more interested in the corrupt business…the one hunter worled for…which got him canned

back taxes are a charge of last resort

i was referring to the first one. i didn’t bother to read your second link

That's on you.

The first article clearly stated that Ukraine's prosecutor's office stonewalled the UK's investigation to the point they had to drop the investigation and release Zlochevsky's assets.

The second article named who within Ukraine's prosecutor's office was responsible.

yeah he was more interested in the corrupt business…the one hunter worled for…which got him canned

back taxes are a charge of last resort

Then why didn't Shokin ever go after Burisma? How far did his investigation get...?

Because unlike you, I don't make shit up out of whole clothe.
You’re stupid enough to believe the sources you want to believe.
All you do is read articles and think you know the context.
Articles and you rarely care about context.

That's on you.

The first article clearly stated that Ukraine's prosecutor's office stonewalled the UK's investigation to the point they had to drop the investigation and release Zlochevsky's assets.

The second article named who within Ukraine's prosecutor's office was responsible.
it highlights they didn’t write a letter to Shokin and highlights how the hiring of Hunter Xiden made the probe harder

You’re stupid enough to believe the sources you want to believe.
All you do is read articles and think you know the context.
Articles and you rarely care about context.

coffeepaper.gif

it highlights they didn’t write a letter to Shokin and highlights how the hiring of Hunter Xiden made the probe harder
He wrote to the prosecutor's office, of which, Shokin was Deputy Prosecutor General and assigned to the case to assist the UK.

You're trolling now. What do you expect? You think I'm going to entertain your trolling? :eusa_naughty:
You are trolling.
How does someone gain access to one or more Classified Documents without leaving behind an Audit Trail?
Incompetence or corruption?

He wrote to the prosecutor's office, of which, Shokin was Deputy Prosecutor General and assigned to the case to assist the UK.
yeah but he wrote it to a different guy all together. Do you know the content of every letter your coworker gets??!?

You're trolling now. What do you expect? You think I'm going to entertain your trolling? :eusa_naughty:
I am now doubtful you work for a Fortune 100 Company because you would know that access to resources is restricted and recorded.

Forum List

Back