They Did It AGAIN - 6 Jan Committee Caught Altering Evidence Then Lied About It

yeah but he wrote it to a different guy all together. Do you know the content of every letter your coworker gets??!?

LOL

And the job was doled out to Shokin. Sucks for you, I know. :itsok:

If you’re on a Thread, there’s sure to be out of context lies.

coffeepaper.gif

Facts say you are full of shit.

Trump was pressuring Ukraine for a public investigation of Bidens on that call and Trump's OMB director directly admitted to holding up millitary aid to Ukraine at Trump's direction, an act ruled illegal by GAO.
Yep, the aid to Ukraine was approved by Congress, but Conman Trump held it up until forced to release it.

The spin idiots will never admit it.

Yep, the aid to Ukraine was approved by Congress, but Conman Trump held it up until forced to release it.

The spin idiots will never admit it.
While Zelensky executes all his generals who know where Zelensky pilfered as much as he could.

The first article doesn't specify which prosecutor was given that assignment.

The second one does.
the first one is specific about who got the letter and it wasn’t Shokin

it’s also specific about how Hunter working there greatly impacted the case

Nah!
Zelensky always claims he’s on the battlefield with his generals; he’s full of shit.
He's met with his troops a hell of a lot more then Commander Bonespurs ever did.

Remember how he called the k.i.a. losers?

yeah there was no presssue. we saw the transcript of the call.

No pressure???

Dumbass, the guy who was holding up millitary aid at Trump's direction PUBLICLY admitted it was used to pressure Ukraine:

Here is Trump's OMB Director Mulvaney:

“Did he also mention to me in [the] past the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely,” Mulvaney said of a conversation he had Trump. “No question about that. But that’s it, and that’s why we held up the money.

You know what was the official OMB explanation of their 43 day illegal hold up of the aid? There was NONE EVER.

OMB never gave any explanation, never gave any reasonable alternative explanation to Trump's obvious squeeze on Ukraine for personal political favors.

Last edited:
the first one is specific about who got the letter and it wasn’t Shokin

it’s also specific about how Hunter working there greatly impacted the case

It wasn't to a prosecutor. It was to the head of the international department. It was then delegated to Shokin, as per the second article. I know you wish that second article didn't exist -- but it does.

It wasn't to a prosecutor. It was to the head of the international department. It was then delegated to Shokin, as per the second article. I know you wish that second article didn't exist -- but it does.
the article doesn’t say the letter ever got to him. sorry

No pressure???

Dumbass, the guy who was holding up millitary aid at Trump's direction PUBLICLY admitted it was used to pressure Ukraine:

Here is Trump's OMB Director Mulvaney:

“Did he also mention to me in [the] past the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely,” Mulvaney said of a conversation he had Trump. “No question about that. But that’s it, and that’s why we held up the money.

You know what was the official OMB explanation of their 43 day illegal hold up of the aid? There was NONE EVER.

OMB never gave any explanation, never gave any reasonable alternative explanation to Trump's obvious squeeze on Ukraine for personal political favors.
yes no pressure…Ukraine wasn’t even aware.

Not sure what you think that quote you bolded means? it literally says that’s NOT why we held up the money

the article doesn’t say the letter ever got to him. sorry

LOL

It matters not the first article doesn't name the prosecutor involved since the second article says Shokin was the prosecutor assigned the task.

yes no pressure…Ukraine wasn’t even aware.

Not sure what you think that quote you bolded means? it literally says that’s NOT why we held up the money
Why did they hold the money dumbass?

Mulvaney said it was to pressure Ukraine, Sondland said it was the Quid for the Quo.

You say it's for.....I'm ready for it, lets have your explanation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back