They didn’t mention “Zionists” once. It was always about the Jews.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is why I've said before there is no such thing as an innocent Palestinian. Zionism is a facade. These people and their supporters abroad want them annihilated and the Nation of Israel to cease to exist. This is why Netanyahu is doing what he's doing and I hope he succeeds.

This is why I've said before there is no such thing as an innocent Palestinian. Zionism is a facade. These people and their supporters abroad want them annihilated and the Nation of Israel to cease to exist. This is why Netanyahu is doing what he's doing and I hope he succeeds.

Thank you

..... Zionism is a facade.
You know that's not true even as you write the words.
These people and their supporters abroad want them annihilated and the Nation of Israel to cease to exist.
If that were true I wouldn't blame them.
..... there is no such thing as an innocent Palestinian.
So, you think anti-Zionism is a smoke screen for wanting all Jews annihilated but you are comfortable saying that all Palestinians are guilty of seeking annihilation of Jews. Do you see the contradiction in morals with those words of yours?

I look at the history of this most fought over parcel of land in the history of the world, and I look at the first Jewish Revolt against the Romans, and I know that if you smite the Jewish people there will be hell to pay. While the Temple was destoryed and the entire city of Jerusalem slaughtered, you can see the zeal and ferocity when you attack them on their soil, as the Romans did with overhwhelming force, and they paid a steep price for victory after a long siege.

History here is repeating itself again, only this round the Jews are not leaving, nor being slaughtered, it is their foes.

Forum List

Back