🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Do It Again: Russian Jet Barrel Rolls Over USAF RC-135 Within 50ft Of It--Obama Does Nothing

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a neutered bastard Obama is

Russian jet barrel-rolls over U.S. aircraft - CNNPolitics.com

Footage from the incident:
1411598122125607599.gif

Thanks for giving us a look at your technology Russia.

Do you think that if these people really wanted to start a war they would just bomb us instead of doing arial acrobatics? Maybe they hope to provoke us into a war so they can at least make up some stuff about American aggression.

Putin thanks you for your service, conservatives. He says wet yourselves, and look at you all jumping to do his bidding.

And that's why it's so important to never allow conservatives into positions of power.

That is some awesome footage. The Ruskies are damn good pilots nowadays. They are simply checking out a foreign vessel in their geographic area just as the US would do if a Russian war ship was in the Long Island Sound. There was no bombing of the US vessel like the zionists did to the USS Liberty, which the "badass" US did nothing about except call them an unshakable ally and give them billions and billions of US taxpayer dollars.

Conservatives do it again – exhibit their ignorance, stupidity, and propensity for war.

As already correctly noted: the warmongering right is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017.

I remember when one of Saddam Hussein's fighters shot a missile at the USS Stark and killed 37 sailors... and Ronald Reagan accepted Saddam's apology. Because Saddam was still out buddy back then and Reagan was senile.

But Reagan was white.

Thanks for pointing out another difference between Reagan and Obama besides noting Reagan's successes, vs Obama's failures

-Geaux

I remember when a Chinese fighter collided with a US suverllience plane, forced it to land in China, and they held the crew prisoner until George W. Bush apologized for the incident. And he did because Chinese companies own the Republican Party.

But Bush was White.

So none of hte usual suspects whined about how "Weak" Bush was any more than when Saddam blew up the Stark and no one said about how weak Reagan was.

I remember when one of Saddam Hussein's fighters shot a missile at the USS Stark and killed 37 sailors... and Ronald Reagan accepted Saddam's apology. Because Saddam was still out buddy back then and Reagan was senile.

But Reagan was white.

What does race have to do with this, you putz?

Is the assumption that white presidents take care of business better?

Or is the assumption that a black president sides with our enemies because of their race?

Explain what you mean?

But Reagan was white.

Or is the assumption that a black president sides with our enemies because of their race?

Explain what you mean?

Joe always uses the race card to try and diminish Obama's failures. I think Joe wishes he was black like the head of NAACP did

-Geaux

But Reagan was white.

Explain what you mean?

Joe always uses the race card to try and diminish Obama's failures. I think Joe wishes he was black like the head of NAACP did

-Geaux

The fact that Osama is black is secondary. Osama hates America because of his communist upbringing, so his actions reflect that hatred.

Last edited:
Putin thanks you for your service, conservatives. He says wet yourselves, and look at you all jumping to do his bidding.

And that's why it's so important to never allow conservatives into positions of power.
There is absolutely no doubt the nutters will side with their hero putin before they would side with the black, homosexual, muslim, communist, President of our country.

But Reagan was white.

Explain what you mean?

-Geaux

The fact that Osama is black is secondary.

So, then the fact that President Obama is black is a factor, just secondary.

You got a little spittle on your "I hate conservatives" baby bib. You might not think it's important but you can't think. Even John Kerry said we could have shot the previous ones down. John Kerry isn't a conservative, go ahead and ask mommy.

Forum List

Back