They Killed 3000 Innocent People In The USA

Let all of us Americans never forget what these Zionists did to us on 911.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IGimUcQFiX0/TmtcUuOZy1I/AAAAAAAAK4E/ZOUpqfeJSh8/s1600/hijackers.jpg

Again we agree...It was right wing Zionism as one of the main reasons America was attacked in 9/11...Our arming Israel with bombs galore to fight grass roots Islam everywhere to control ME oil...Then Israel convinces Stupid Ass Bush via the pro Israel PNAC traitors to attack Israel's enemy Iraq, losing 4,000 young Americans for the Right Wing Zionist cause of Eretz Israel, and counting!

Yup MJ, thanks for reminding us what the Zionists did to America on 9/11...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IGimUcQFiX0/TmtcUuOZy1I/AAAAAAAAK4E/ZOUpqfeJSh8/s1600/hijackers.jpg

Again we agree...It was right wing Zionism as one of the main reasons America was attacked in 9/11...Our arming Israel with bombs galore to fight grass roots Islam everywhere to control ME oil...Then Israel convinces Stupid Ass Bush via the pro Israel PNAC traitors to attack Israel's enemy Iraq, losing 4,000 young Americans for the Right Wing Zionist cause of Eretz Israel, and counting!

Terrible terrible logic.
First of all, Bin Laden cited the U.S being allied with Israel as one of the reasons he panned the attack. Why did you forget the to mention the other reasons ?
Second, do you have any proof that Israel invading Iraq was a direct result of 'Zionist Pressure', or is this another one of those blame the evil JOOOOS comment ?

LMAO! I love you for all laughs you provide us. You see, Middle East Muslim terrorists attacked the USA on 911 because the USA supports Israel. Just like they attacked the Philippeans, Sudan, Madrid, Holland, Bali, Kashmir, Glasgow, Thailand, China etc. --- because the USA supports Israel. Heh Heh.

Terrible terrible logic.
First of all, Bin Laden cited the U.S being allied with Israel as one of the reasons he panned the attack. Why did you forget the to mention the other reasons ?
Second, do you have any proof that Israel invading Iraq was a direct result of 'Zionist Pressure', or is this another one of those blame the evil JOOOOS comment ?

I clearly stated the attack was one of the Main reasons...Binladen in an interview stated that the attack by Israeli Jets during the Lebanon War on the Beirut Towers gave him the idea on how to attack America on 9/11...Of course America extended its power through Israel... the collusion is obvious...

I think America has seen the light and now supports the Arab Springs because it can no longer contain Arab Nationalism...

Israel should make peace and stop instigating Arab anger with the slow Islamic Ethnic cleasing of Muslims from Palestine.

Until this stops, there will always be war...

Terrible terrible logic.

I clearly stated the attack was one of the Main reasons...Binladen in an interview stated that the attack by Israeli Jets during the Lebanon War on the Beirut Towers gave him the idea on how to attack America on 9/11...Of course America extended its power through Israel... the collusion is obvious...

I think America has seen the light and now supports the Arab Springs because it can no longer contain Arab Nationalism...

Israel should make peace and stop instigating Arab anger with the slow Islamic Ethnic cleasing of Muslims from Palestine.

Israel has already made offers for peace Pbel. Is it Israels fault they rejected the offers? No.

as for the continuation of war, I understand that. But as Israel has done in the past, they will continue to thwart off any major attacks.

I think this gentleman says it best:

We will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries

My point being that they want ALL Israelis out of the Middle East, and Israel going back to the '67 borders is step one for them to accomplish this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who in their right mind wouldn't support the Arab Spring? Muslim terrorists massacring Muslim terrorists in their own countries. What greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization than that?

And again, here is the result of Israel's "slow ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians." In 1948 there we approxiamtely 1.2 million Palestinian squatters living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left. Try again & good luck with your reading disorder.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Terrible terrible logic.

In 1948 there we approxiamtely 1.2 million Palestinian squatters living in Israel

It's hard for me to imagine that anyone could be so poorly educated that they could make this statement. It really does show the most staggering ignorance imaginable.

On the good side, I am reminded why I put MJB on ignore more.

Israel has already made offers for peace Pbel.

Well, that's true - but there has not been a genuine proposal made in the past decade.

Your definition of a genuine proposal and an actual genuine proposal differs a lot.
What offer do you think Israel should make ?

I think Israel should make an offer which, if declined, would humiliate the Palestinian leadership.

I think Israel should make an offer which demands that people all over the world acknolwedge that Israel is doing everything possible for peace.

Well, that's true - but there has not been a genuine proposal made in the past decade.

Your definition of a genuine proposal and an actual genuine proposal differs a lot.
What offer do you think Israel should make ?

I think Israel should make an offer which, if declined, would humiliate the Palestinian leadership.

I think Israel should make an offer which demands that people all over the world acknolwedge that Israel is doing everything possible for peace.

Like this one ?

PA rejects Olmert's offer to withdraw from 93% of West Bank - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

the only thing i see here is two JEWISH posters indulging in a little whine fest and two JEWISH posters who couldn't give one single little flying fook about 3000 dead americans outside of their utility as political fodder to promote their sick zionist agenda of hatred.

the only thing i see here is two JEWISH posters indulging in a little whine fest and two JEWISH posters who couldn't give one single little flying fook about 3000 dead americans outside of their utility as political fodder to promote their sick zionist agenda of hatred.

Why is it that every time I see you post, you are fuckin whining? Get a life pal. Fuck you're annoying :cuckoo:

Documented facts are documented facts. Once again, in 1948 there were approximartely 1.2 million Palestinain squatters living in Israel. And now there are only just undere 6 million of them left. Sorry It hurts you by providing documented facts. But it is what it is.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

In 1948 there we approxiamtely 1.2 million Palestinian squatters living in Israel

It's hard for me to imagine that anyone could be so poorly educated that they could make this statement. It really does show the most staggering ignorance imaginable.

On the good side, I am reminded why I put MJB on ignore more.

I think this gentleman says it best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSftYIGH6-w
We will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries

My point being that they want ALL Israelis out of the Middle East, and Israel going back to the '67 borders is step one for them to accomplish this.

The Jihadists will continue to grow as long as America supports Kings and Dictators in the ME...Obama and a lot of Israelis and American Jews see this...That's why they support the ending of settlement building and peace...

But the vast majority of the pro Israeli posters here are Jihadists for Israel...they demand conquered land for their aggression, and annexing their 3rd holiest site in E. Jerusalem insures that Jihadists will grow stronger.

Forum List

Back