🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They REALLY Didn't Think He Would

They said he'd never win the nomination, then the election...now he's marching along doing what he promised.

The butthurt is comical

And now he is backing off the import tax and maybe the Wall.

He says what he wants without really thinking about it other than "I want them to love me."

He says what he wants without really thinking about it other than "I want them to love me."

Ummmm ...

Hmmm ...

Documentation please.
All over the talks shows. You are an Alt Factoid poster, so giving you links you can find is not wise business.

Go educate yourself.

If you troll this thread, I will just put you on ignore for it as long as you do, with an :bye1:

Ummmm ...

Hmmm ...

Documentation please.
All over the talks shows. You are an Alt Factoid poster, so giving you links you can find is not wise business.

Go educate yourself.

If you troll this thread, I will just put you on ignore for it as long as you do.
Fake news from the alt left.

Ummmm ...

Hmmm ...

Documentation please.

Go educate yourself.

If you troll this thread, I will just put you on ignore for it as long as you do.
You can lie here. It's your right.

Ummmm ...

Hmmm ...

Documentation please.

Go educate yourself.

You can lie here. It's your right.
No, Trump is doing what he said he was going to do. He has done better than Obama did after a week. Go take an aspirin, it will be okay.

Forum List

Back