They Said If I Voted for Trump Religion Would Be Used to Make Laws

I was just hearing him talk.

He said GOP policies are cruel, and inhumane.

He's right.

Name the policies you hack, I say you are a big fat liar.
I say your a blind hateful lollipop ,that's the only support that scum bag has now.

Speaking of worthless leftist scum. Go ahead post the TOP policies that are cruel you lying bunch of gutless Nancy's.
Separating children from parents d uh

Someone separated you from reality, that's why you forgot Obama did the same thing.
You realize that the only media that agree with you are Rupert Murdoch and your bought off lying pundits.against that are all the respected media in the world LOL, super duper.Obama has the most family separations at the border of any president - Google Search

Wrong and he did it extremely rarely like the ones before him. Trump made it in the thousands and didn't even keep track of who they were doing it to.... A disgrace
sorry but you are wrong, obama has the highest rate of separations of any POTUS
No he had the highest number of deportations of any president, not family separations which were rare until Trump.
Obama has the most family separations at the border of any president - Google Search

so obama was harder on illegals than trump,,,got it

as to the separations, well trump didnt do it anymore than obama did,,,the laws did it and those are done by congress,,, and if there is anyone to blame directly its the parents for doing something stupid like break the law,
He was harder on illegal criminals, not on families, dingbat.

try blaming the parents for once
For trying to leave the s*** hole that GOP War on Drugs and World depression have made of their countries....

I say your a blind hateful lollipop ,that's the only support that scum bag has now.

Speaking of worthless leftist scum. Go ahead post the TOP policies that are cruel you lying bunch of gutless Nancy's.

Someone separated you from reality, that's why you forgot Obama did the same thing.
look at that page of links that prove that everything you say is pure propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.
Obama has the most family separations at the border of any president - Google Search

Oh no its franco and his links. :auiqs.jpg:

look at that page of links that prove that everything you say is pure propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

Oh no its franco and his links. :auiqs.jpg:
Oh no, not reality!

I was just hearing him talk.

He said GOP policies are cruel, and inhumane.

He's right.

Now would anyone here expect a old fat white guy to see that anything scum bag does is bad. When they offer the same personal traits of scum bag , from bigotry, Islamophobic, chauvinism, hatred of immigrants,homophobic, who attacks the media like every single dictatorship in the world has done in the past. And has received support from everyone willing to sell out their country , it's constitution and it's people for hate power and money. A person like that would write "Speaking of worthless leftist scum. Go ahead post the TOP policies that are cruel you lying bunch of gutless Nancy's" Funny as hell

Where the frick do you hate party members get the idea that you can justify what your piece of shit scum bag does by what someone else has done in the past. and I don't believe one word you say, you would have to be stupid to go with the rights lies and half truths. You people never tell the truth

Wrong and he did it extremely rarely like the ones before him. Trump made it in the thousands and didn't even keep track of who they were doing it to.... A disgrace
sorry but you are wrong, obama has the highest rate of separations of any POTUS
No he had the highest number of deportations of any president, not family separations which were rare until Trump.

so obama was harder on illegals than trump,,,got it

as to the separations, well trump didnt do it anymore than obama did,,,the laws did it and those are done by congress,,, and if there is anyone to blame directly its the parents for doing something stupid like break the law,
He was harder on illegal criminals, not on families, dingbat.

try blaming the parents for once
blame them for what,this is a gas, if your family was in danger or starving > you would do the same thing and if you say you wouldn't break the law and let them get killed or starve , then you belong in the hate group they call a party. You just not a real man or a real mother .

I just realized you old fat white guys aren't real men, if my children were in harms way or starving with no solution, I would sneak across the border and I would steal to feed them to keep them alive. That's what a real man does. Now that I've said that, if you and me were in a room and Jesus would walk in, he would ignore you for not being a man and sit down next to me and any person who was weak or in need or willing to do what is needed so their children wouldn't starve or get them out of harms way. Ya you right wingers aren't real men.

I just realized you old fat white guys aren't real men, if my children were in harms way or starving with no solution, I would sneak across the border and I would steal to feed them to keep them alive. That's what a real man does. Now that I've said that, if you and me were in a room and Jesus would walk in, he would ignore you for not being a man and sit down next to me and any person who was weak or in need or willing to do what is needed so their children wouldn't starve or get them out of harms way. Ya you right wingers aren't real men.

maybe those men that decided to not make their country good enough to feed their own children should fix their own problems instead of crossing the border and bringing their problems here

maybe those men that decided to not make their country good enough to feed their own children should fix their own problems instead of crossing the border and bringing their problems here
Yup but the problem is you and your support of any hate group they call a party , that has more to do with it than anyone in the country your pointing at. Your hate is puked out all over the world and these people are suffering from it. So tell us again about guilt.

Yup but the problem is you and your support of any hate group they call a party , that has more to do with it than anyone in the country your pointing at. Your hate is puked out all over the world and these people are suffering from it. So tell us again about guilt.

what hate group do I support???
and how does that take away from the fact these people allowed their country to be destroyed and decided to come here and bring thier rot with them

go fix your own country and leave us be

And they were right!

Unhinged Democrat Rep. Luis Gutierrez mocks people that say Christmas, instead of holiday season, and then says Trump would share responsibility for killing baby Jesus.
Twitter
Happy-Holidays.jpg

what hate group do I support???
and how does that take away from the fact these people allowed their country to be destroyed and decided to come here and bring thier rot with them

go fix your own country and leave us be
No don't want that , I'll take 10 undocumented immigrants instead of having you living by me. I care way more about the guy that is trying to stop his family from being murdered and trying to feed and house his family then a waste like you. They love enough to do anything to take care of their people and your a hate driven nothing.

Forum List

Back