They shot off their own teeny weenies

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you allow trailer trash to own guns. Thank God for the 2nd Amendment...and may it never be repealed. It is the worlds best weapon to rid ourselves of teapers and their ilk.

It's been pretty good at cleaning out some inner cities too :eusa_clap:

This is what happens when you allow trailer trash to own guns. Thank God for the 2nd Amendment...and may it never be repealed. It is the worlds best weapon to rid ourselves of teapers and their ilk.

It's been pretty good at cleaning out some inner cities too :eusa_clap:
Touche!

I agree! Keep the 2nd Amendment for shitheads everywhere!

(and for people of good and common demeanor - like me)

A brewski in your hand, remnants of a twelve pack between your feet, an equally loaded pink pistol in a crotch holster but you forgot the holster. Here comes a Darwin award.

Why don't you give us a list of tools that Americans misuse and wound themselves.
If they are too stupid for a pistol, they are probably too stupid for a chainsaw, a nailgun, large fireworks, a hangglider or a high speed internet connection.

We all want to live in your fantasy "idiot proof -- zero risk" nirvana of a society.. At least most IDIOTS would..

:lmao:

Why not stay on topic?

If you want to discuss grannies falling on rakes, why not start a new thread.

Hmmm?

Not only were those comment on topic -- but they were all nicely grouped into a bullseye pattern about accidental mutilations with dangerous weapons.. No grannies, no rakes.. :D

As usual, the RWs try to side track the discussion with sexual innuendo. Or, the just try to change the subject to other causes of death.

Fact is, the purpose of guns is to kill.

That's it.

Kill.

Those who wanna say they're made for target practice - bullshit. You practice on a target so you can kill with fewer shots.

The subject of this thread are the many so-called "accidental" killings done by idiots with guns.

If you can't address that subject, fuck off.

I believe in the second amendment. I believe we have the right to own guns and I believe we should be working to protect that right. But, the nutters don't agree. They think they should be able to kill anybody for any reason.

Everything from Skittles to loud music - to certain assholes, and you know who you are, none of that matters - all people are fair game to you idiots.

You little wannabes, you twerps who think owning a tin foil hat is the same as owning a gun, YOU are the worst enemies of the second amendment.

Posting about a black guy shooting himself in the penis is RACIST.

The guy looks white to me. Hmmm, you must be a teaper. Nice try though.

As usual, the RWs try to side track the discussion with sexual innuendo. Or, the just try to change the subject to other causes of death.

That's it.

Kill.

Those who wanna say they're made for target practice - bullshit. You practice on a target so you can kill with fewer shots.

The subject of this thread are the many so-called "accidental" killings done by idiots with guns.

I believe in the second amendment. I believe we have the right to own guns and I believe we should be working to protect that right. But, the nutters don't agree. They think they should be able to kill anybody for any reason.

Everything from Skittles to loud music - to certain assholes, and you know who you are, none of that matters - all people are fair game to you idiots.

You little wannabes, you twerps who think owning a tin foil hat is the same as owning a gun, YOU are the worst enemies of the second amendment.

You are speaking of uneducated, racist teapers who want a race war. The 2nd Amendment is a good thing as it will be their demise when they try to start their race war. I have been going to the shooting range in preparation. I dare any teaper to step on my lawn...skittles or loud music...I'm shooting for a bullseye.

That's it.

Kill.

You are speaking of uneducated, racist teapers who want a race war. The 2nd Amendment is a good thing as it will be their demise when they try to start their race war. I have been going to the shooting range in preparation. I dare any teaper to step on my lawn...skittles or loud music...I'm shooting for a bullseye.

What's damn funny about this is that the nutters have succeeded where the anti-gun folks have failed.

By strutting round with no penis in their pants and their big he-mans guns slung over their shoulders, they have succeeded in getting guns banned.

Idiots.

Brain dead idiots.

:badgrin:

That's it.

Kill.

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME ? :hellno:
WHAT FUCKING NERVE YOU HAVE !!!

You are the one who brings up dicks EVERY fucking gun thread !!

My gawd what fucking gall you have !

Last edited:

That's it.

Kill.

Come on now, let's not be talking about race wars, no one wants something like that to occur.

That's it.

Kill.

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME ?
WHAT FUCKING NERVE YOU HAVE !!!

You are the one who brings up dicks EVERY fucking gun thread !!

My gawd what fucking gall you have !

Not true but I can't help it that you don't know the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's it.

Kill.

Come on now, let's not be talking about race wars, no one wants something like that to occur.

Bullshit.

That's it.

Kill.

Do you even pay attention to what the teapers spew?

Bullshit.

You're right, I can't speak for you.

Do you even pay attention to what the teapers spew?

Hey there's lots of people here including myself that's absolutely disgusted with the black community, the inner city violence, the demolished black family unit, Dimocrats that have trained blacks to look to the government for everything, etc.
But I sure don't plan on shooting anyone simply based on the skin color.
Someone get's violent with me, I'm going to fight back regardless who they are.

And I truly hope that's about the way most others here feel as well.

No if you want to talk street fighting, IMO it will come down to ideology before it comes down to color.

Just my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back