They shot off their own teeny weenies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny.

Sorry Ludely...if you are a she. If you have something hanging between your legs...I don't care.

Why don't you give us a list of tools that Americans misuse and wound themselves.
If they are too stupid for a pistol, they are probably too stupid for a chainsaw, a nailgun, large fireworks, a hangglider or a high speed internet connection.

We all want to live in your fantasy "idiot proof -- zero risk" nirvana of a society.. At least most IDIOTS would..

:lmao:

what is the lawful purpose of an assault weapon and shouldn't possession be regulated...?

Why don't you give us a list of tools that Americans misuse and wound themselves.
If they are too stupid for a pistol, they are probably too stupid for a chainsaw, a nailgun, large fireworks, a hangglider or a high speed internet connection.

We all want to live in your fantasy "idiot proof -- zero risk" nirvana of a society.. At least most IDIOTS would..

what is the lawful purpose of an assault weapon and shouldn't possession be regulated...?

Teapers want assault weapons for the revolution and race war they have been threatening...I want assault weapons so I can kill the revolution. I'll protect you if you are on my side, I won't let the nasty teaper haters get you. But if you ban those assault weapons, there is little I can do to protect the American Way.

Teapers want assault weapons for the revolution and race war they have been threatening...I want assault weapons so I can kill the revolution. I'll protect you if you are on my side, I won't let the nasty teaper haters get you. But if you ban those assault weapons, there is little I can do to protect the American Way.

okay but that type of weaponry needs to be regulated and permitted via training and capability requirements, etc...

okay but that type of weaponry needs to be regulated and permitted via training and capability requirements, etc...

I have a drivers license...is that good enough?

I see your point. My mistake.

Uh nope.

flacaltenn's mistake.

I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER said that a gun's only use is "to kill people".

I wish you fools wouldn't LIE.

:cuckoo:

I never make mistakes that HUGE. And I don't lie on public message boards.. Good thing your rep is off..
:eusa_angel:

technically he only said 'to kill' not 'to kill people' but of course there is also target practice for sport but what are they practicing for, i guess is his point...to kill.

Aesthetics. Form not function.. Should be regulated when we regulate private ownership of Ferraris or Rolexes or Standard Poodles... I own a $2200 vintage Olympic target rifle that LOOKS severely more bad-ass than an assault rifle.. But it's bolt-action, no clip, no semi-auto..

There will always be at least one fool in each group of people. If you're a guy and you don't don't want your veener shot off, handle your other gun responsibly. Use the safety trigger; it's there for a reason. :lol:

Uh nope.

flacaltenn's mistake.

I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER said that a gun's only use is "to kill people".

I wish you fools wouldn't LIE.

:cuckoo:

I never make mistakes that HUGE. And I don't lie on public message boards.. Good thing your rep is off..

technically he only said 'to kill' not 'to kill people' but of course there is also target practice for sport but what are they practicing for, i guess is his point...to kill.

Is the purpose of Darts --- to KILL?
Is the purpose of Archery -- to KILL?

_MG_0241.JPG

Does that image send Chills down where you leftists ought to have a spine? :D
I spent 4 yrs helping my dad coach a Junior Rifle team. Some of those would never get a letter jacket in sports, but had a ROOM full of trophies and great memories of competition.

Were we "teaching them to kill"????? Don't be silly.. The only thing I ever saw those kids kill was a rattlesnake at 50 yds with no scope or laser.

Funny too. Because 3 of those kids -- including me -- were flying planes by age 18.. Parents can trust kids who have been raised to responsibly carry lethal force around..

Is the purpose of Darts --- to KILL?
Is the purpose of Archery -- to KILL?

_MG_0241.JPG

Does that image send Chills down where you leftists ought to have a spine? :D
I spent 4 yrs helping my dad coach a Junior Rifle team. Some of those would never get a letter jacket in sports, but had a ROOM full of trophies and great memories of competition.

Were we "teaching them to kill"????? Don't be silly.. The only thing I ever saw those kids kill was a rattlesnake at 50 yds with no scope or laser.

Funny too. Because 3 of those kids -- including me -- were flying planes by age 18.. Parents can trust kids who have been raised to responsibly carry lethal force around..

why would that image send a chill? :lol:

i have taught archery and have shot guns as well...

Now see Valerie -- we can relate.. I think Luddly would gasp and RDean would call out to his Dear Leader to stop those kids from competing in such a retarded sport. The kicker is --- The freaking Dept of Defense was SUBSIDIZING our team ammunition with it's civilian marksmanship program. A GREAT LEFTOVER from WW2 that will probably never die. Just like every other govt handout. IMAGINE that -- the Fed GOVT paying for ammunition for kids.. :lmao:

Luddly is about to pass out.. My dad said, back in the 40s and 50s -- HIGH SCHOOLS used to have indoor ranges for marksmanship programs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back