They shot off their own teeny weenies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in the second amendment. I believe we have the right to own guns and I believe we should be working to protect that right.

No, you don't.

And why are you so obsessed with the size of men's penises? :eusa_whistle:

Perhaps because talking about that embarrasses him less than talking about the flavours?

As always, I remind you that I'm the one who is too terrified to leave the house without a gun. I'm not the one who "accidentally" shoots someone or kills someone because they played loud music.

Serious answer: You cannot understand this issue until you have taken a life in a non-combat situation. Really. You just can't understand or feel what that's like. You can't know how it changes your life, forever and ever. No television or loud music or skin color is worth that horror.

As usual, the RWs try to side track the discussion with sexual innuendo. Or, the just try to change the subject to other causes of death.

Fact is, the purpose of guns is to kill.

That's it.

Kill.

Those who wanna say they're made for target practice - bullshit. You practice on a target so you can kill with fewer shots.

The subject of this thread are the many so-called "accidental" killings done by idiots with guns.

If you can't address that subject, fuck off.

I believe in the second amendment. I believe we have the right to own guns and I believe we should be working to protect that right. But, the nutters don't agree. They think they should be able to kill anybody for any reason.

Everything from Skittles to loud music - to certain assholes, and you know who you are, none of that matters - all people are fair game to you idiots.

You little wannabes, you twerps who think owning a tin foil hat is the same as owning a gun, YOU are the worst enemies of the second amendment.

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME ?
WHAT FUCKING NERVE YOU HAVE !!!

You are the one who brings up dicks EVERY fucking gun thread !!

My gawd what fucking gall you have !

Not true but I can't help it that you don't know the difference.

OMG I honestly believe you are delusional !

How in the hell can you possibly say this when you bring up dicks in all the gun threads ?

You have complete went off the rails !!

Absolutely amazing !

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on now, let's not be talking about race wars, no one wants something like that to occur.

Do you even pay attention to what the teapers spew?

Hey there's lots of people here including myself that's absolutely disgusted with the black community, the inner city violence, the demolished black family unit, Dimocrats that have trained blacks to look to the government for everything, etc.
But I sure don't plan on shooting anyone simply based on the skin color.
Someone get's violent with me, I'm going to fight back regardless who they are.

And I truly hope that's about the way most others here feel as well.

No if you want to talk street fighting, IMO it will come down to ideology before it comes down to color.

Just my opinion though.

Yes, the black community has issues, so do many white communities. Personally, I am sick of white trailer trash, blaming the black community for their failures. I am tired of white teaper terrorists shooting up America and American schools...all while blaming blacks. I am tired of white trash getting away with crime while blacks are held responsible and do time for the same crimes. I am tired of pussies telling me the day of reckoning is coming. But it is okay for teapers to point their fingers at blacks...vice versa is a no-no. So I cleaned my gun and I am ready for the race war the teapers and haters are preparing for.

Which side will you be on?

(I know you aren't a racist DD...just quit defending them!)

But, no...it is not based on race...

Personally, I am sick of white trailer trash, blaming the black community for their failures.

:omg: Umm... really?

irony.jpg

Do you even pay attention to what the teapers spew?

Hey there's lots of people here including myself that's absolutely disgusted with the black community, the inner city violence, the demolished black family unit, Dimocrats that have trained blacks to look to the government for everything, etc.
But I sure don't plan on shooting anyone simply based on the skin color.
Someone get's violent with me, I'm going to fight back regardless who they are.

And I truly hope that's about the way most others here feel as well.

No if you want to talk street fighting, IMO it will come down to ideology before it comes down to color.

Just my opinion though.

Yes, the black community has issues, so do many white communities. Personally, I am sick of white trailer trash, blaming the black community for their failures. I am tired of white teaper terrorists shooting up America and American schools...all while blaming blacks. I am tired of white trash getting away with crime while blacks are held responsible and do time for the same crimes. I am tired of pussies telling me the day of reckoning is coming. But it is okay for teapers to point their fingers at blacks...vice versa is a no-no. So I cleaned my gun and I am ready for the race war the teapers and haters are preparing for.

Which side will you be on?

(I know you aren't a racist DD...just quit defending them!)

But, no...it is not based on race...

Debunking the 'absent black father' myth | MSNBC

Debunking the 'absent black father' myth | MSNBC

It's a Myth That Black Fathers Are Absent - NYTimes.com

https://cup.columbia.edu/book/978-0-231-14352-3/the-myth-of-the-missing-black-father/excerpt

Serious answer: You cannot understand this issue until you have taken a life in a non-combat situation. Really. You just can't understand or feel what that's like. You can't know how it changes your life, forever and ever. No television or loud music or skin color is worth that horror.

Bah, I have no emotions...I have seen much death and sleep very well at night. I would probably sleep better if a racist teaper stepped foot on my lawn screaming, "the day of reckoning has come." Doubt me not...I look forward to that day. These assholes are destroying my nation. They deserve what they get.

As usual, the RWs try to side track the discussion with sexual innuendo. Or, the just try to change the subject to other causes of death.

That's it.

Kill.

Those who wanna say they're made for target practice - bullshit. You practice on a target so you can kill with fewer shots.

The subject of this thread are the many so-called "accidental" killings done by idiots with guns.

I believe in the second amendment. I believe we have the right to own guns and I believe we should be working to protect that right. But, the nutters don't agree. They think they should be able to kill anybody for any reason.

Everything from Skittles to loud music - to certain assholes, and you know who you are, none of that matters - all people are fair game to you idiots.

You little wannabes, you twerps who think owning a tin foil hat is the same as owning a gun, YOU are the worst enemies of the second amendment.

There are other purposes for guns.. All of which you will deny. But that doesn't change the facts.

1) To run a coyote out of my yards when my kids and pets are present.
2) To protect me when I'm on the trail.
3) For training youngsters in the joys of shooting competitions.
4) For the fun of shooting skeet.
5) To put food on the table that didn't come from a factory farm.
6) To show intruders and assailants that it's gonna cost them.
7) To protect my place of business when the lights go out and the looting begins.
8) To humanely euthanize a seriously injured animal.

Seven out of Eight for me --- and I've never killed anyone or shot off my wiener..

That's it.

Kill.

There are other purposes for guns.. All of which you will deny. But that doesn't change the facts.

7) To protect my place of business when the lights go out and the looting begins.

Seven out of Eight for me --- and I've never killed anyone or shot off my wiener..

I think luddy already pointed out he is all for the 2nd Amendment.

That's it.

Kill.

He also said that a gun has only one use.. To kill people...
That's very 2nd Amendment of him..

That's it.

Kill.

Ludely is a she.

I see your point. My mistake.

Good Fucking GAWD.

WHERE did I ever ever ever ever say THAT???????????????????????????????????

Learn to read and quit making ASSSSumptions.

Uh nope.

flacaltenn's mistake.

I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER said that a gun's only use is "to kill people".

I wish you fools wouldn't LIE.

:cuckoo:

i happen to mostly agree with your position here but i think you might have mistyped a few things in haste... :lol:

That's it.

Kill.

As always, I remind you that I'm the one who is too terrified to leave the house without a gun.

Ludely is a she.

Is she pretty?

Good Fucking GAWD.

WHERE did I ever ever ever ever say THAT???????????????????????????????????

Learn to read and quit making ASSSSumptions.

That drama was all in vain your Luddlyness. I never reply to something somebody never said.. I know what you said.. Shame that you don't..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/360445-they-shot-off-their-own-teeny-weenies-2.html#post9293196

That's it.

Kill.

How long have you had this memory issue? Is one page your limit now?
:badgrin:

Uh nope.

flacaltenn's mistake.

I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER said that a gun's only use is "to kill people".

I wish you fools wouldn't LIE.

:cuckoo:

i happen to mostly agree with your position here but i think you might have mistyped a few things in haste... :lol:

That's it.

Kill.

As always, I remind you that I'm the one who is too terrified to leave the house without a gun.

I truly believe Ludely's elevator isn't making it to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back