They shot off their own teeny weenies

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way Nutz, I have been trying to find the post where Luddly mentions being female, but when you click on her username and then click "Find all posts by Luddly Neddite" it actually only shows 20 pages of her posts, which only goes back to 6/11.

I'm pretty sure it was a few months ago when the post was made that I'm talking about.

I would have to dig through the whole board to try and find it, or another post where she makes the mention of being female.

Maybe another member can remember when she made the reference.

Anyway, I'll keep looking as I have time.

Fear this teaper

4689d1353636954-campfire-humour-all-jokes-thread-please-redneck-guns.jpg

Looks like the gun he is holding is much bigger than his teeny weenie! :D

By the way Nutz, I have been trying to find the post where Luddly mentions being female, but when you click on her username and then click "Find all posts by Luddly Neddite" it actually only shows 20 pages of her posts, which only goes back to 6/11.

I'm pretty sure it was a few months ago when the post was made that I'm talking about.

I would have to dig through the whole board to try and find it, or another post where she makes the mention of being female.

:lol: :lol:

You are speaking of uneducated, racist teapers who want a race war. The 2nd Amendment is a good thing as it will be their demise when they try to start their race war. I have been going to the shooting range in preparation. I dare any teaper to step on my lawn...skittles or loud music...I'm shooting for a bullseye.

Lol. Race war? That is so 1950's. If war comes, it will be conservatives against liberals. And since it is the conservatives who own most of the guns...

you'll lose.

Mark

I'm no liberal, but like I said, you are welcome to try to step foot in my yard.

"Your" yard does not a nation make.

Mark

She is intelligent. To me intelligent women are sexy. Eye candy women are boring. So I don't really care what a woman looks like as long as there is someone else I can connect with.

Proof that conservatard patriarchists have mutated to the point of wanting to intellectually rape womyn in addition to physically raping them.

You disgusting manpigs will think of a way to turn anything, even something as benign as intellectual discourse, into rape. You sicken me.

Is she pretty?

She is intelligent. To me intelligent women are sexy. Eye candy women are boring. So I don't really care what a woman looks like as long as there is someone else I can connect with.

Proof that conservatard patriarchists have mutated to the point of wanting to intellectually rape womyn in addition to physically raping them.

You disgusting manpigs will think of a way to turn anything, even something as benign as intellectual discourse, into rape. You sicken me.

Are you pretty?

Poor you - :crybaby:

I could look for a post saying you're a man but you're not.

You're just a desperate little :asshole:

Carry on.

:funnyface:

Are you pretty?
Lay off nutz, I saw her first.....:eusa_clap:

Is she pretty?

Believe me toots, feminists sicken us as well, you disgusting piglet.

Are you pretty?

:eusa_clap:

As usual, the RWs try to side track the discussion with sexual innuendo. Or, the just try to change the subject to other causes of death.

Fact is, the purpose of guns is to kill.

That's it.

Kill.

Those who wanna say they're made for target practice - bullshit. You practice on a target so you can kill with fewer shots.

The subject of this thread are the many so-called "accidental" killings done by idiots with guns.

If you can't address that subject, fuck off.

I believe in the second amendment. I believe we have the right to own guns and I believe we should be working to protect that right. But, the nutters don't agree. They think they should be able to kill anybody for any reason.

Everything from Skittles to loud music - to certain assholes, and you know who you are, none of that matters - all people are fair game to you idiots.

You little wannabes, you twerps who think owning a tin foil hat is the same as owning a gun, YOU are the worst enemies of the second amendment.

this only proves my point about how much you lie and troll this board. you don't believe in the second amendment and no one thinks you should be able to kill anyone for any reason.

fuck off liar.

Oh, the irony!

[MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] all you do is troll, whine, cry and piss your panties after a breakdown.

stop projecting...and get your liberal buddy to back up his claims....

You mean, scares you.

You do know, don't you, that men are feminists too.

i want luddley to cite examples of people saying they should be able to kill anybody for any reason o r all people are fair game
[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

i predict he won't, because he is lying through his teeth...at least no one on this board has ever said it, so referring to the folks on this board only proves what lying POS he is

:eusa_whistle:

[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

no surprise luddley once again fails to back up his claims

yawn

Is she pretty?

[MENTION=49168]LiberalMedia[/MENTION] you're barking at the wrong poster.

You mean, scares you.

You do know, don't you, that men are feminists too.

I'm masculine Ludely, and I like my women feminine, not butch man-hating feminist types that get offended by just looking at them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back