They Were Warned: Covington Catholic teen sues 54 news outlets, lawmakers and celebrities

Don’t know what you’re talking about there smoky.

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

If you disagree…feel free.

I'm outlining what he did that could make the likes of you say he "acted like an ass". Since all he actually did was stand on a public street wearing a MAGA hat, this is the only possible explanation: you consider conservatives behaving as though they're citizens with rights to be behaving badly.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

Sorry to be repetitive. But he acts like an ass…so I called him an ass.
he didn't move, so how exactly is it at all possible he acted? dudette, please, you keep making things up here. you still haven't answered what he did. come on now, just say it, he did nothing. he did what you didn't want him to do, which was nothing. you hate that he did nothing. come on, that's why you called him an ass. right? come on, state your facts. Cause I'm quite confident that is why you think he was an ass. he had no right to not move, correct? He should have cowered away.

For the record, he's my hero. It took all kinds of balls to stand and do absolutely nothing. Me, I would have spat in that fake vietnam vet's face. just saying, that would have been a normal reaction. Balls, big ass mthr fking balls.
Legally he does not have to move and can make any face he wants

Legally, anyone can criticize him for it
They can't slander him though, dumbass.
Do you even know what slander is Finger Boy?

I'm outlining what he did that could make the likes of you say he "acted like an ass". Since all he actually did was stand on a public street wearing a MAGA hat, this is the only possible explanation: you consider conservatives behaving as though they're citizens with rights to be behaving badly.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

he didn't move, so how exactly is it at all possible he acted? dudette, please, you keep making things up here. you still haven't answered what he did. come on now, just say it, he did nothing. he did what you didn't want him to do, which was nothing. you hate that he did nothing. come on, that's why you called him an ass. right? come on, state your facts. Cause I'm quite confident that is why you think he was an ass. he had no right to not move, correct? He should have cowered away.

For the record, he's my hero. It took all kinds of balls to stand and do absolutely nothing. Me, I would have spat in that fake vietnam vet's face. just saying, that would have been a normal reaction. Balls, big ass mthr fking balls.

Hat boy is looking for a payday now. Nothing else.

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.

So like I said, he dared to be on a public street wearing a MAGA hat, despite knowing that the likes of you have expressly stated that this is eeeevil. Therefore, he deserved whatever he got for not staying segregated into the ghetto where he belongs.

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

How did he "act like an ass," douchebag?

we’ve been over this fuck stain.

He didn't hit the activist who was in his face and he didn't run away. In other words, HE did the right thing while adults around him were acting like idiots!

He had the unutterable nerve to be in a public place, blatantly disagreeing with accepted morality as dictated by the Great Leaders. So he was automatically in the wrong, because everyone knows that non-leftists have no right to leave their ghettos.
Did you see that candycorn wimped out and proved she lied? she said the kid deserved what he got for what he did. but she can't say what he actually did, so how does that mean he deserved it? I mean dude, my head spins from all the leftists stupid in here. facts are leftists killers that's for sure.

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.
The kid was not arrested
He was criticized for acting like an ass
He didn't act like an ass, and he was more than criticized. He was slandered. In fact, you just slandered him.
it's what a person with absolutely no class does.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

and will get it. Doh!!! it's called consequences.

He had the unutterable nerve to be in a public place, blatantly disagreeing with accepted morality as dictated by the Great Leaders. So he was automatically in the wrong, because everyone knows that non-leftists have no right to leave their ghettos.
Did you see that candycorn wimped out and proved she lied? she said the kid deserved what he got for what he did. but she can't say what he actually did, so how does that mean he deserved it? I mean dude, my head spins from all the leftists stupid in here. facts are leftists killers that's for sure.

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.
The kid was not arrested
He didn't act like an ass, and he was more than criticized. He was slandered. In fact, you just slandered him.

You’d be the best to know if that is the case.

I’m sure they will. After all, it’s you guys who say that Trump settles to make nuisance lawsuits go away.
Should we start calling hat boy Stormy?

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.
The kid was not arrested

exactly, I deal with your dumb ass in here daily.

I’m sure they will. After all, it’s you guys who say that Trump settles to make nuisance lawsuits go away.
dude, you can do whatever you like. I'm all for your continued stupid.

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.
The kid was not arrested

Aw, did I hurt your feelings sonny?

The kid was not arrested

Aw, did I hurt your feelings sonny?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wow…try that again in English.

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.

So like I said, he dared to be on a public street wearing a MAGA hat, despite knowing that the likes of you have expressly stated that this is eeeevil. Therefore, he deserved whatever he got for not staying segregated into the ghetto where he belongs.

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

he didn't budge when the fake vietnam vet came at him. he stood his ground, and as we all know, leftists can't stand someone standing their ground.

Wow…try that again in English.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

he didn't budge when the fake vietnam vet came at him. he stood his ground, and as we all know, leftists can't stand someone standing their ground.

You guys don’t like those who served, we get that.
But you do like hat boys who will never enlist and act like asses. We get that too.

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

But you do like hat boys who will never enlist and act like asses. We get that too.
how did you get that from my comments? the fake vietnam vet lied about his service. there is no honor in that. And I don't give it to liars of our military either. just know that. now you can use that information as my statement.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

MAGA boy was criticized for his behavior

Nothing illegal about that

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

Neither of those claims are justified by anything anyone has actually said. You're just continuing your legacy of making things up when you don't have any facts or logic to support your attacks. That's why you have no problem with lying about Nick Sandmann.

You have proven beyond all doubt that your a lying douche.

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

Pretty sure it was the liberals of the left spitting on those who served.

MAGA boy was criticized for his behavior

Nothing illegal about that
His behavior was beyond reproach, and people like you are slandering him. You could probably be sued as well.

Forum List

Back