They Were Warned: Covington Catholic teen sues 54 news outlets, lawmakers and celebrities

I'm outlining what he did that could make the likes of you say he "acted like an ass". Since all he actually did was stand on a public street wearing a MAGA hat, this is the only possible explanation: you consider conservatives behaving as though they're citizens with rights to be behaving badly.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

Sorry to be repetitive. But he acts like an ass…so I called him an ass.
How did he "act like an ass," douchebag?
he didn't budge when the fake vietnam vet came at him. he stood his ground, and as we all know, leftists can't stand someone standing their ground.

You guys don’t like those who served, we get that.
But you do like hat boys who will never enlist and act like asses. We get that too.
Pretty sure it was the liberals of the left spitting on those who served.

Pretty sure it’s conservatives who are backing up prepschool boy instead of siding with those who were in the service. Much like corporal shin-splints instead of Captain Mueller.

I'm outlining what he did that could make the likes of you say he "acted like an ass". Since all he actually did was stand on a public street wearing a MAGA hat, this is the only possible explanation: you consider conservatives behaving as though they're citizens with rights to be behaving badly.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

he didn't budge when the fake vietnam vet came at him. he stood his ground, and as we all know, leftists can't stand someone standing their ground.

But you do like hat boys who will never enlist and act like asses. We get that too.
Neither of those claims are justified by anything anyone has actually said. You're just continuing your legacy of making things up when you don't have any facts or logic to support your attacks. That's why you have no problem with lying about Nick Sandmann.

You have proven beyond all doubt that your a lying douche.

We’ll see how much he can get out of his legal proceedings

Legally he does not have to move and can make any face he wants

Legally, anyone can criticize him for it
They can't slander him though, dumbass.
Do you even know what slander is Finger Boy?

Hat boy is looking for a payday now. Nothing else.

MAGA boy was criticized for his behavior

Nothing illegal about that
His behavior was beyond reproach, and people like you are slandering him. You could probably be sued as well.

Once again you demonstrate you have no idea what slander is

Try again

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

Pretty sure it’s conservatives who are backing up prepschool boy instead of siding with those who were in the service. Much like corporal shin-splints instead of Captain Mueller.
The fact that the crazy Indian was in the service is irrelevant. Furthermore, he lied about his service. Covington is not a "prep school." It's a catholic high school.

I side with people who are in the right. Not derelict douchebags like the crazy Indian..

Just about every word of your post is a god damned lie.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

Neither of those claims are justified by anything anyone has actually said. You're just continuing your legacy of making things up when you don't have any facts or logic to support your attacks. That's why you have no problem with lying about Nick Sandmann.

dude, what else would we do? what is any other option?

dude, what else would we do? what is any other option?
You beat me to it.

They were warned - just apologize, admit you were wrong, and it all goes away. Nope.....

It will be an up-hill battle, but if they get Jury Trials, as much as Americans hate Fake-News right now, they could stand to make a ton of money.

Forget the money - Just the negative publicity alone for attacking children with / over fake news simply because they wore a hat supporting the President of the United States, choosing to ignore the 'Stolen Valor Vet' and Black Hate Group to do so, will be damaging.

“I think the whole fighting-back part benefits Sandmann in some way, to restore his reputation in the court of public opinion as well as in the court of law,” said Clay Calvert, who teaches media law at the University of Florida.'

Nick Sandmann, Covington Catholic teen, begins legal battle against media, celebrities
It's gonna be fun when those parents are left with the legal bills.

Truly! Not to mention, they have no case.

In order to prove "libel", you have to prove a few things:

1. First off, you have to prove the writer lied, on purpose, and that they did so "with malice". In other words, they deliberately set out to harm you;

2. Next, you have to prove "damages" or "loss" because of the slander. Since these boys are high school students, they didn't lose their jobs, their income, or have any sort of financial loss, because they're children.

3. Considering that the Catholic high school publically announced these children would be disciplined, lends credence to the idea that there was no mis-reporting, and no slander.

If I got one of those letters, I'd laugh and toss it into the round filer.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

correct, because that is the right and factual thing to do. You, on the other hand, stand behind a liar and instigator. we all get it. bang on the catholic kid. right? come on sammy tell us about catholicbadkid.

They can't slander him though, dumbass.

His behavior was beyond reproach, and people like you are slandering him. You could probably be sued as well.

Try again
It's lying about someone in print or on video. That's what you just did.

Definition of SLANDER
1: the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation

2 : a false and defamatory oral statement about a person

They were warned - just apologize, admit you were wrong, and it all goes away. Nope.....

It will be an up-hill battle, but if they get Jury Trials, as much as Americans hate Fake-News right now, they could stand to make a ton of money.

Forget the money - Just the negative publicity alone for attacking children with / over fake news simply because they wore a hat supporting the President of the United States, choosing to ignore the 'Stolen Valor Vet' and Black Hate Group to do so, will be damaging.

“I think the whole fighting-back part benefits Sandmann in some way, to restore his reputation in the court of public opinion as well as in the court of law,” said Clay Calvert, who teaches media law at the University of Florida.'

Nick Sandmann, Covington Catholic teen, begins legal battle against media, celebrities

1. First off, you have to prove the writer lied, on purpose, and that they did so "with malice". In other words, they deliberately set out to harm you;

2. Next, you have to prove "damages" or "loss" because of the slander. Since these boys are high school students, they didn't lose their jobs, their income, or have any sort of financial loss, because they're children.

3. Considering that the Catholic high school publically announced these children would be disciplined, lends credence to the idea that there was no mis-reporting, and no slander.

no, all they have to do is prove intent. and believe me, there is plenty of that to show. money, money, money!!!

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

being in the service doesn't make you infallible does it? this is right up there with not like obama's policies making you racist.

you're going to demonize the right regardless of the situation and along the way, it makes you look pretty fucking stupid.

When they're not trying to kill children, they are trying to intimidate, insult, & bash the, spread fake news about them, & make despicable threats against them.

being in the service doesn't make you infallible does it? this is right up there with not like obama's policies making you racist.

you're going to demonize the right regardless of the situation and along the way, it makes you look pretty fucking stupid.
not pretty fking stupid, fking stupid. We don't need the pretty piece. once a fking stupid idiot, always one in here. I don't care either party. when someone is just blind, the blindness makes them stupid.

not pretty fking stupid, fking stupid. We don't need the pretty piece. once a fking stupid idiot, always one in here. I don't care either party. when someone is just blind, the blindness makes them stupid.
i've got some extra adjectives this am.

i've got some extra adjectives this am.
no need to waste the effort.

Try again

Definition of SLANDER
1: the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation

Finger Boy

You keep embarrassing yourself
Where did I utter false charges or make a defamatory oral statement?

Try again

Definition of SLANDER

Finger Boy

you told him he didn't know what slander was.

he gave you the definition. now you're taking it personal.

and then the left wonders why we have these "communication" issues.

Try again

Definition of SLANDER

Finger Boy

you told him he didn't know what slander was.

he gave you the definition. now you're taking it personal.

and then the left wonders why we have these "communication" issues.
well Ice, it wasn't his definition. that seems obvious.

that's why the left doesn't need facts. they make their own up.

The Church that runs the school is also being sued, so that argument goes down the tubes.

Nick Sandmann's lawyers can easily prove damages. They don't have to be immediate to be valid.

In the case of Nick Sandmann, his lawyer doesn't have to prove actual malice because Sandman didn't choose to become a public figure.

Club 54: Sandmann attorneys threaten dozens with legal action for Covington coverage

The process would likely have to be the point. Libel and slander laws make it tough to win, even for non-public persons such as Sandmann. Sullivan doesn’t apply in this case; the respondents in the prospective lawsuits made Sandmann into a public figure without participation from him. That relieves the plaintiff from having to establish “actual malice” toward Sandmann, but they would still have to prove that these media outlets and individuals acted with some form of malice to prevail.

I said he acted like an ass.
Because he acted like an ass.

I hope they sue me. It would be fun.

Forum List

Back