They Were Warned: Covington Catholic teen sues 54 news outlets, lawmakers and celebrities

The kid acted like an ass.
how? what exactly did the kid do? let's hear this.

He didn't hit the activist who was in his face and he didn't run away. In other words, HE did the right thing while adults around him were acting like idiots!

He had the unutterable nerve to be in a public place, blatantly disagreeing with accepted morality as dictated by the Great Leaders. So he was automatically in the wrong, because everyone knows that non-leftists have no right to leave their ghettos.
Did you see that candycorn wimped out and proved she lied? she said the kid deserved what he got for what he did. but she can't say what he actually did, so how does that mean he deserved it? I mean dude, my head spins from all the leftists stupid in here. facts are leftists killers that's for sure.

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.
The kid was not arrested
He was criticized for acting like an ass

He didn't hit the activist who was in his face and he didn't run away. In other words, HE did the right thing while adults around him were acting like idiots!

He had the unutterable nerve to be in a public place, blatantly disagreeing with accepted morality as dictated by the Great Leaders. So he was automatically in the wrong, because everyone knows that non-leftists have no right to leave their ghettos.
Did you see that candycorn wimped out and proved she lied? she said the kid deserved what he got for what he did. but she can't say what he actually did, so how does that mean he deserved it? I mean dude, my head spins from all the leftists stupid in here. facts are leftists killers that's for sure.

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.
The kid was not arrested

I did like Smoky’s idea about conservatives being eradicated though. Every now and the nicotine lets up and she has a cogent thought.

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.

So like I said, he dared to be on a public street wearing a MAGA hat, despite knowing that the likes of you have expressly stated that this is eeeevil. Therefore, he deserved whatever he got for not staying segregated into the ghetto where he belongs.

Don’t know what you’re talking about there smoky.

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

If you disagree…feel free.

I'm outlining what he did that could make the likes of you say he "acted like an ass". Since all he actually did was stand on a public street wearing a MAGA hat, this is the only possible explanation: you consider conservatives behaving as though they're citizens with rights to be behaving badly.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

Sorry to be repetitive. But he acts like an ass…so I called him an ass.
he didn't move, so how exactly is it at all possible he acted? dudette, please, you keep making things up here. you still haven't answered what he did. come on now, just say it, he did nothing. he did what you didn't want him to do, which was nothing. you hate that he did nothing. come on, that's why you called him an ass. right? come on, state your facts. Cause I'm quite confident that is why you think he was an ass. he had no right to not move, correct? He should have cowered away.

For the record, he's my hero. It took all kinds of balls to stand and do absolutely nothing. Me, I would have spat in that fake vietnam vet's face. just saying, that would have been a normal reaction. Balls, big ass mthr fking balls.
Legally he does not have to move and can make any face he wants

Legally, anyone can criticize him for it

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.
the kid never moved so how is it he acted like an ass. Never fking moved. the Indian liar moved and got in his face. again, the facts are hard for you to absorb, I get it. you hate fking facts. Facts don't allow you to make up shit.

Like Benghazi!!!

The smirk=ass.
never moved, his expression never changed. smirk? it was his normal facial expression ahead of the fake vietnam vet moving in. no smirk. you have to show he reacted, he didn't. never moved, his lips never moved. you made it up.

tenor.gif
nope, he never moved. your gif guy moves. he didn't do that, so again you don't have the facts. pleeeeasse get some facts. you continue to look fking foolish.

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.
The kid was not arrested

I did like Smoky’s idea about conservatives being eradicated though. Every now and the nicotine lets up and she has a cogent thought.

The fact that you think sarcastic mocking of your Nazi attitudes is a good idea tells me YOUR drugs have not let up at all.

So like I said, he dared to be on a public street wearing a MAGA hat, despite knowing that the likes of you have expressly stated that this is eeeevil. Therefore, he deserved whatever he got for not staying segregated into the ghetto where he belongs.

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

I'm outlining what he did that could make the likes of you say he "acted like an ass". Since all he actually did was stand on a public street wearing a MAGA hat, this is the only possible explanation: you consider conservatives behaving as though they're citizens with rights to be behaving badly.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

he didn't move, so how exactly is it at all possible he acted? dudette, please, you keep making things up here. you still haven't answered what he did. come on now, just say it, he did nothing. he did what you didn't want him to do, which was nothing. you hate that he did nothing. come on, that's why you called him an ass. right? come on, state your facts. Cause I'm quite confident that is why you think he was an ass. he had no right to not move, correct? He should have cowered away.

For the record, he's my hero. It took all kinds of balls to stand and do absolutely nothing. Me, I would have spat in that fake vietnam vet's face. just saying, that would have been a normal reaction. Balls, big ass mthr fking balls.

Thanks…. We had 70 threads on this… And it still goes on to this day. Why?

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.
The kid was not arrested

The fact that you think sarcastic mocking of your Nazi attitudes is a good idea tells me YOUR drugs have not let up at all.

Just like mocking the nicotine riddled hag that came up with it.

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

Legally the Black guys should have been arrested. So more guns were purchased because they were not!

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

Legally the Black guys should have been arrested. So more guns were purchased because they were not!
The black guys were causing the problem

I still don’t understand why the chaperones did not get them the hell out of there or get the cops

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

I still don’t understand why the chaperones did not get them the hell out of there or get the cops
People can be rubes. I know you do not believe this. But that is the truth. We live in a cynical and sarcastic nation today. But there are parts not that way still. We have people singing songs of hurt and killing while others are singing three cheers for the bus driver.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

People can be rubes. I know you do not believe this. But that is the truth. We live in a cynical and sarcastic nation today. But there are parts not that way still. We have people singing songs of hurt and killing while others are singing three cheers for the bus driver.
Chaperones are there for a reason. Keep the kids safe.
That situation was seconds from escalating to a physical confrontation between the kids and the black guys

The guy with the drum was a side show

Subjecting that child to death threats and public ridicule is straight up fucked and those who did it should be ashamed.

Hypocrites and cvnts, every last one of them.

The kid did nothing,. The actual villain is the Native American agent provocateur and scumbag POS who stole valor, eff him in the keister...twice.

They're liberals.
They know NO shame.

Sad that there is no death penalty nor even jail time for slander.

that is a normal day on social media any more.
This how you justify your comment...?

'B...b..but everyone on social media is doing it...'
No one is excusing it. Pointing out it exists isn't excusing. Just like pointing out that tiny donnie is a liar isn't excusing it.

There were no threads calling it out when it happened to David Hogg.
Hogg made himself a public figure. The kid from Covington did nothing to earn the treatment he recieved.

what a snowflake he is...cannot take a little criticism.

I wonder if his mommy and daddy sued to get him better grades and that is where he learned it from.

Excuse me, but you think what happened to him is a little criticism? Tell us all about the time you had your reputation smeared in front of billions of people world wide for something you weren't guilty of all to satisfy an insatiable appetite for political correctness. Oh, that didn't happen to you? And yet, here you are judging, rather ignorantly.

This isn't to mean I agree with the lawsuits. We'll see how it pans out and what arguments they use to justify this action, but for you to poo-poo what happened to him and dismiss his retribution as he acting like a little baby really illustrates how incredibly out of touch and out of your depth you are. He was not a politician putting himself out there. He is a 17 year old kid who got victimized for no other reason than being in the wrong place at the wrong time and this could follow him around for the rest of his life. Any school or job he applies to in the future, all they have to do is Google his name and see the stuff written about him. You don't think that will have an affect five, ten, twenty years down the road? I don't know how old you are, but we're in the digital age now. This stuff will be out there, easily accessible, forever and he will always be judged on it by others regardless of the outcomes.
GG is simply a douchebag who always defends leftwing scumbags no matter how egregious their crimes.

Chaperones are there for a reason. Keep the kids safe.
That situation was seconds from escalating to a physical confrontation between the kids and the black guys

The guy with the drum was a side show
What do you imagine the chaperon was supposed to do?

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.
The kid was not arrested
He didn't act like an ass, and he was more than criticized. He was slandered. In fact, you just slandered him.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

"Them" being the kids? they were waiting for their bus to arrive. How wold the chaperone get them out of their before the buses arrived? You're obviously just a moron who doesn't think.

What would the chaperone have told the cops, that some black guys are using bad words? What they were doing was reprehensible, but it was totally legal.

No matter how hard you try, you can't make this Nick Sanman's fault. It was that dumb fuck Indian's fault.

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

They can't slander him though, dumbass.

he acted like an ass.
so I called him an ass.

He acted like an ass.
I called him an ass.

he acted like an ass.

So I called him an ass.

How did he "act like an ass," douchebag?

that is a normal day on social media any more.
This how you justify your comment...?

'B...b..but everyone on social media is doing it...'
No one is excusing it. Pointing out it exists isn't excusing. Just like pointing out that tiny donnie is a liar isn't excusing it.

There were no threads calling it out when it happened to David Hogg.
Hogg made himself a public figure. The kid from Covington did nothing to earn the treatment he recieved.

Harvard bound David Hogg is a great example of the positive contribution today’s youth can provide

MAGA Boy is an embarrassment

Forum List

Back