They will not denounce the violence

When was it you made the connection between violent speach and real harm?

It took a Democrat taking a bullet to the head to make you stop

1. Do you denounce the most recent violent rhetoric, hoffa's comments?

[*]Do you denounce the new "tea party zombies must die" video game that features prominent conservatives as zombies that you must shoot and kill?

really? what a shame...barbarians

They never did denouce it .

they merely stopped talking this way when it became a liability.

Now they want to pretend they care about it.

At least they still know they can not start using this crap anymore.

2. Do you denounce the new "tea party zombies must die" video game that features prominent conservatives as zombies that you must shoot and kill?

What democratic politician made that part of their platform?

2. Do you denounce the new "tea party zombies must die" video game that features prominent conservatives as zombies that you must shoot and kill?

I asked a simple question and instead of answering you respond with another question. That tells me you wish to continue to hold a double standard based on political parties.

If it was a democrat or republican shouldn't be part of your decision making with denouncing violent rhetoric.

I asked a simple question and instead of answering you respond with another question. That tells me you wish to continue to hold a double standard based on political parties.

If it was a democrat or republican shouldn't be part of your decision making with denouncing violent rhetoric.

She won't denounce it. She'll be there egging it on and blaming the victim that gets beat up or killed by SEIU members for attending a Tea Party event. Or will it be Teamsters first?

Immie

Will the president denounce it? Oh wait. Wasn't he there?

No reason for him to denounce it. You silly assholes getting your panties in a knot because Hoffa state they are going to vote your SOBs out of office. I personally hope that President Obama takes a lesson and starts to hand back the rhetoric to you dimbulbs.

Transcript: Teamsters Jim Hoffa's speech on Labor Day | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.

We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)

That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

Will the president denounce it? Oh wait. Wasn't he there?

No reason for him to denounce it. You silly assholes getting your panties in a knot because Hoffa state they are going to vote your SOBs out of office. I personally hope that President Obama takes a lesson and starts to hand back the rhetoric to you dimbulbs.

Transcript: Teamsters Jim Hoffa's speech on Labor Day | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.

We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)

That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

As usual, I enjoy your posts.

Let me ask you this. Do you remember when many on the left screamed that Randal Terry of Operation Rescue and people like him should be charged under RICO statutes and did you support such actions?

Links: NOW Celebrates Another Victory in Landmark NOW v. Scheidler RICO Lawsuit
Who is Randall Terry? | Media Matters for America

If so, do you believe that if someone from SEIU or the Teamsters gets violent at a Tea Party Rally that Jimmy Hoffa Jr. should be charged under RICO Statutes?

I open those questions to all on the left.

Immie

I am still waiting for TM to start denouncing the violent rhetoric coming from the left.

I am not holding my breath while waiting. That would be suicide.

Don't waste your time trying to reason with TM.

She's beyond help.

Obama tried to be above it all earlier this year when he spoke at the memorial for the victims. He told us then that we have to watch what we say, we must not say things that hurt instead of heal. Now that he's guilty of doing the very thing he chastised others for then he claims he's not the word police.

What a schmuck.

I have to admitt I thought it was funny but it was assualt and theguy went to prison for it.

Bush also LIED this country into war for poliktical gain getting thousands of Americans killed (more than in the 911 attack). The guy threw the shoe because Bush got hundereds of thousands of Iraqis killed too. I have to admitt I still think Bush deserves far more than a shoe ducking.

Bush lied so has obama and yes obama got us into another war.

I have to admitt I thought it was funny but it was assualt and theguy went to prison for it.

Bush also LIED this country into war for poliktical gain getting thousands of Americans killed (more than in the 911 attack). The guy threw the shoe because Bush got hundereds of thousands of Iraqis killed too. I have to admitt I still think Bush deserves far more than a shoe ducking.

Yes......Bush stopped Saddam and his sons from raping and murdering Kurds and Shiites by the hundreds of thousands.

So the Sunnis repaid his kindness by blowing up thousands of Iraqis and spilling the blood of Americans using training and IEDs provided by Iran. Oh, and don't forget about all of the foreign al Qaeda members doing random killings just to cause unrest.

I think the shoe tosser was just showing what most Muslims feel when the infidel has worn out his welcome. "Thanks for the help....now get the fuck out of my country."

They don't like us anyway.....the sooner we leave them to their own devices the better.

Last edited:
How many Iraqi civilians did Bush's war kill?

Do you recall things like Abu Garib and Fallughia and the white phosferous they dropped which burns right through human beings?

Forum List

Back